Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 6th Annual Cafords Show, DJ search:

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 6th Annual Cafords Show, DJ search:
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We need someone reliable for this years cafords show. If you have experiance or know someone that does please send them my way. [patriot]
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should talk to EPIKMACH! Then we can [dance] hahaha
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go with EPIK...hes a cafords member and a DJ

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we found a willing and able dj for the show...but being he is located so far from the show there is no way for him to trek his equipment out to hayward.

if anyone has access to sound equipment and/or dj equipment please contact me [patriot]

WeSTBaY5.0
¯
Member # 5899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WeSTBaY5.0  Ford pictures for WeSTBaY5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a buddy that djs if you want his contact pm me thanks

--------------------
Where did my 1100 posts go??
*originally Member number 4736*

1996 Cobra

1991 NOTCHBACK 43k FORD SALE

Posts: 681 | From: Redwood City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know dj delicious D who is a dj for wild 94.9 and we both stay in cv. pm me if you want his info for future meets/parties/ g2gs/ etc. he's a very friendly person [Big Grin]

[ June 12, 2007, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: BlkPina ]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Lady GT
¯
Member # 4894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady GT  Ford pictures for Lady GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My best friend is a dj. he is located in san jose. pm me if u want his contact info

--------------------
www.myspace.com/miss02gt

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am available to do it, but I cant get all my equipment out there in the trunk of my lowered Mach.... If there are any local DJ's who are willing to donate equipment, Im all 4 it.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what if you put some of your stuff in your car and then get some of the Sac guys to help by putting some stuff in theres? Shit I got a whole back seat if you want help getting your stuff down there.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
what if you put some of your stuff in your car and then get some of the Sac guys to help by putting some stuff in theres? Shit I got a whole back seat if you want help getting your stuff down there.

To be honest, I dont own a soundsystem or speakers, I only have turntables & a mixer. Plus in order for me to bring all that crap down there i would need to be compensated with $$$. I hate to be that way, but I DJ for a living. Its like asking one of you guys to come out & do your job for a day, off the clock, plus driving 100 miles one way in a car that uses 91 octane. I will make the exception & DJ if equipment is supplied.

[ June 15, 2007, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Great News we have a DJ booked for the carshow. His name is Ruben Ayala. He's from the (650) and is willing to give us his services free of charge.

I ask only we treat him with respect and feel free to post in THIS THREAD the typs of music you all feel is appropriate for our type of annual carshow.

ALSO - FREE ENTRY to the first person that supplies us with a generator. Must be about 1000watts - 2500watts or something like that. Small portable one. If no one then I'll rent one myself but thought I'd see if anyone wants a free entry.

You can bring it dry I'll supply gas for it. And how will we know you'll deliver/show up,...just going to take your word for it.

Thanks!

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMO, the music played must be "CLEAN". This is a public event with no limitations on who comes, so there might be kids, and/or elder people there. So respectfully speaking, keep the music selection to what is appropriate for all genres. [patriot]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
IMO, the music played must be "CLEAN". This is a public event with no limitations on who comes, so there might be kids, and/or elder people there. So respectfully speaking, keep the music selection to what is appropriate for all genres. [patriot]

i agree.... I am down to do a quick set, if the other DJ doesnt mind sharing his decks. Like I said I was down to DJ, It just wasnt feasible for me to bring my equipment out. I have all types of music BTW.

[ June 15, 2007, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com