Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NEW Kimbo Fight (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEW Kimbo Fight
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No need to bet, I think I am agreeing with you here. I am saying a 45 year old Mercer I think he can take. While fundamentally sound I am just saying he is a formidable competitor in boxing. Unbeatable? Not saying that. but his record is quite impressive. Plus it is said he has no training besides street smarts. Which if that is true. I think he would indeed walk through a bunch of folks in UFC or where-ever with some training.

And I wouldnt consider Kimbo fat by any stretch. Thats a big mofo

[ June 07, 2007, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This fight seemed more respectable than the last,the opponent had some boxing skills kinda,he didn' protect himself enough,always dropping the hands.It was a good fight though.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by uncle bill:
that was a good fight. back to bimbo, no doubt hes had some ring experience, hes not your average joe when it comes to street fighting but hes not in the same league as a ray mercer, even at 45 years old if ray gets in shape and comes to fight he well kill bimbo. but if like john b says its a publicity stunt then its a waste of money. thats why i wont pay for this shit anymore you never know whats on the up and up.

I dunno man, kimbo is solid physically and fundamentally and I have seen him take some mean shots to the chin bare fisted. And being that ray mercer is 45. I think Kimbo will take this one on reflexes alone. Now had ray been in his prime. He'd probably knock kimbo into the 3rd row. Dont they have any UFC guys he can fight? Maybe Rampage ? I might pay for that, but not to see him him fight Ray "Pass me a Jelly Roll" Mercer.
Are you fucking shitting me? Kimbo Slice vs Quinton Jackson? LMFAO

Dude I and many others have said this time and time again......Kimbo couldn't even handle fucking Sean Gannon whom was and IS a nobody within the UFC.

Kimbo Slice aka Kevin Ferguson: born 1976, 6'2" 260lbs.

I'll go with your program though for the moment. If you want to pit somebody within MMA to fight Kimbo what about Don Frye? Don's older then most (age 41) and I will bet $500 out of my wallet that knuckle to knuckle fist fighting alone Frye would beat the fuck out of Kimbo's fat ass.

Don Frye would show what Kimbo is really made of. I'd favor Frye as well.
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like were getting some people in here that actually know what they are talking about now.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This can't be the main event on PPV can it?

Who in their right mind is going to actually pay to watch this?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we already pay for the internet when we pay for the phone so this is how i will be watching the fight. i will not pay for a pay per view like this.
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If somebody is actually dumb enough to pay money to watch Kimbo get his ass beat then more power to'em. Personally I'd rather pay $40 to watch to Orangutans throw coconuts at each other until one gives in.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'd rather pay $40 to watch to Orangutans throw coconuts at each other until one gives in.

Now There is on idea!

Here is what I would pay $40 to see

Sacramento raceway
You line up two Camaros on opposite ends of the 1/4 mile strip and have them gun it towards eachother. Kimbo would be in one and Paris Hilton would be in the other. Should make for a nice explosion [Wink] [Razz]

[ June 08, 2007, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kimbo can chuck em, bare knuckled street brawl style but now MMA?

He will shit his panties when he starts getting dealt leg kicks or rolls on the ground for 10 minutes with a black belt in jui jitsu.

Look at all his boobtube fights the only one that remotely resembles anything the MMA has to offer is with gannon and dimbos croonies got in the middle of that one.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Personally I'd rather pay $40 to watch to Orangutans throw coconuts at each other until one gives in.

dude ROLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I predict Mercer by KO in under 90 sec. if they stand up. Mercer has been taking puches to the face for years, Kimbo got dropped by an amateur puncher.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com