Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » THE TRUTH (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE TRUTH
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aaskia:
There is more to it, but it doesn't concern anyone else, but me and Matt. So he needs to tell his punk ass boy or boys who keep on callin my phone to get off my nuts. Matt knows that he tried to pull a fast one on me. Trying to convincce to me to tow the car, so I wouldnt know that he fucked it up. He can see me in court. Thats the last I have to say on this. Oh and ARCH50 if you want to get involved by speaking on where I use to live, this is between me and Matt, So don't involve yourself unless you really want to be involved.

Trust me I have had noone call you.I have called you,maybe you should check your voicemail as you have a few.I cant control what many have read both here and on the corral,not to hard to get ahold of someone these days!
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is innocent until proven guilty but that will end when You take Him to court! I hope He know's that He will be paying Your legal fee's along with the rest that He owes. Might as well scrap the car cause it sound's like You won't be getting it smogged or registered anytime soon! See if they can freeze the title on it till You get this settled. Not that it is going to make much of a difference cause this is an open and shut case. I hate people that take advantage of a Man's family being in a situation where He obviously has to put them 1st. You did the rite thing by letting Him roll off and handling it in court. No amount of money is worth putting Your family in danger [patriot] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Regardless of what happened or what haulin may have tried to do I have no idea how your lawyer(s) is going to convince the judge that it was legal or justified to commit grand theft, especially if haulin has full documentation of parts and labor.

If you believed haulin tried to do you wrong, you should have had your lawyer deal with haulin and the BBB instead of taking off with the car because now you're facing charges of grand theft. From the posts he has made on the board haulin looks like he would have worked things out with you too.

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ June 01, 2007, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: pharaoh ]

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn drama...hopefully the truth prevails and justice is served with someone sharing a cell with bubba

[ June 01, 2007, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is always two sides to every story, and regardless what i think of Matt(about his hating my posts [Razz] ) i admire his decision of just "letting him go." Family is precious and should be protected at all cost.
Aaskia, sorry dude, but you are fucked.
Matt, please screw this guy up so bad that people will not even think of screwing someone up based on the repercussions he'll face. [patriot]

[ June 01, 2007, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

RedZone
Member # 7695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedZone  Ford pictures for RedZone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
aaskia on craigslist.comMotor 302 with 80k miles. 0 Miles since all the mods were installed. It was professionally built by Haulinass Motorsports.
thats the best part....

I thought you said Matt fucked up your car...yet you say this?

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang, I guess ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN BE USE AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
my side only needs to be explained to a lawyer.

That's true as long as you are ok with your reputation and credibility being completely zero.

The Mustang community in Northern Cali is pretty tight knit. People know of eachother. Right now you your situation looks about as bad is it could possibly look.

Good luck trying to buy or sell anything on this forum again

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RedZone:
quote:
aaskia on craigslist.comMotor 302 with 80k miles. 0 Miles since all the mods were installed. It was professionally built by Haulinass Motorsports.
thats the best part....

I thought you said Matt fucked up your car...yet you say this?

damn now that's shady! [Eek!]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This dude needs to go to jail.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
no offense to anyone on here, but i dont owe anyone on here an explanation. [Smile]

BULLSHIT, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU OWE "EVERYONE" ON HERE.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man you kinda screwed yourself with ads and all. You should just square up and be a man about it. I doubt you will win in court. And good thing is, if HaulinAss does it right he can garnish your wages plus fees. So he will get his in the end. May take a while but he will.
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
YOUR BOY FUCKED ME, HE FUCKED MY CAR UP MORE THAN IT WAS BEFORE. SINCE HE HAS A HUGE PROBLEM HE CAN HANDLE THIS WITH ME IN COURT.

ok, let me get this straight.......

u said matt fucked up ur car, YET he test drove it, drove fine, then u drove it and took off.....u took off and apparently got away. so how is the car fucked up when u were able to do all this? [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [dance]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
YOUR BOY FUCKED ME, HE FUCKED MY CAR UP MORE THAN IT WAS BEFORE. SINCE HE HAS A HUGE PROBLEM HE CAN HANDLE THIS WITH ME IN COURT.

your about as fucked as can be. matt is gonna own your car by next month,

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know either of the parties involved, but from reading both threads I's say the owner of the car is definitely in the wrong. If there was a problem he should have addressed it face to face rather that take off with the car without payment.
I don't know, but maybe he is a rich kid living in a gated community and is used to getting his way all the time. Regardless, I say throw the book at him if everything is true. Even if the car wasn't done right, his actions are wrong and unjustified. I know which person I'm putting my money on when it comes to who's in a deep pile of carp.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
I don't know either of the parties involved, but from reading both threads I's say the owner of the car is definitely in the wrong. If there was a problem he should have addressed it face to face rather that take off with the car without payment.
I don't know, but maybe he is a rich kid living in a gated community and is used to getting his way all the time. Regardless, I say throw the book at him if everything is true. Even if the car wasn't done right, his actions are wrong and unjustified. I know which person I'm putting my money on when it comes to who's in a deep pile of carp.

It aint a rich hood. There is his gated street then right outside of it is 10 miles of crack houses. lol. Whoever the dude was that he was with when i bought a motor off him was tweakin likke mad. he was studderin so bad he litterally couldnt talk. LOL.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

5.0JerM
¯
Member # 5149

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0JerM  Ford pictures for 5.0JerM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by castor:
There are always two sides to each story. Someone on this board said he lives in a gated community...that right there would say that money shouldn't be an issue for him to pay up.
Either way, it was handled wrong by him driving away the car without paying and leaving Haulinass in the dark and to only assume he pulled a "runner."
I'm just trying to piece things together for myself. I hope it gets worked out. [patriot]

My friend lives in a gated community.....its a trailer park.....do the math
[Eek!]

5.0JerM
¯
Member # 5149

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0JerM  Ford pictures for 5.0JerM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Double post

[ June 02, 2007, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: 5.0JerM ]

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Good. Take it to court and take it to private messaging you fuck bag. Nobody wants to listen to your fucking bullshit regarding your "Hyphy" piece of shit.

I do not PERSONALLY know Matt but know of his reputation even here in Sacramento and know that he is a legit businessman. So it's lookin kinda like YOU'RE the douche bag of day here pal.

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, sounds to me that car was a major piece of shit anyway. I wouldnt even had taken the job in the first place.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
There is always two sides to every story, and regardless what i think of Matt(about his hating my posts [Razz] ) i admire his decision of just "letting him go." Family is precious and should be protected at all cost.
Aaskia, sorry dude, but you are fucked.
Matt, please screw this guy up so bad that people will not even think of screwing someone up based on the repercussions he'll face. [patriot]

+1

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The truth is one of these two people did something wrong if not both of them! Two sides to every story and the court will hear all the "REAL" evidence. I hope you guys keep us posted on the end result.. Damn this shit feels like court TV. lolz
NORCAL SS
¯
Member # 7126

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL SS  Ford pictures for NORCAL SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man if this goes in front of the jury the owner of the car id send his ass away for a long time. thats some bitch ass shit the owner did to the shop

[ June 03, 2007, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: NORCAL SS ]

--------------------
2011 CTS-V
4400 POUND PIG
11.3@94 1/4
102 1/8

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pay the man his money.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com