Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » THE TRUTH (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE TRUTH
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOUR BOY FUCKED ME, HE FUCKED MY CAR UP MORE THAN IT WAS BEFORE. SINCE HE HAS A HUGE PROBLEM HE CAN HANDLE THIS WITH ME IN COURT.

--------------------
1990 Mustang Lx 5.0 ex-chp
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, there's gotta be more than that.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
let the drama begin

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so why not talk to him then just running off with the car, im sure you guys could have worked something out now shit seems all fucked up.
castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are always two sides to each story. Someone on this board said he lives in a gated community...that right there would say that money shouldn't be an issue for him to pay up.
Either way, it was handled wrong by him driving away the car without paying and leaving Haulinass in the dark and to only assume he pulled a "runner."
I'm just trying to piece things together for myself. I hope it gets worked out. [patriot]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaskia  Ford pictures for aaskia    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is more to it, but it doesn't concern anyone else, but me and Matt. So he needs to tell his punk ass boy or boys who keep on callin my phone to get off my nuts. Matt knows that he tried to pull a fast one on me. Trying to convincce to me to tow the car, so I wouldnt know that he fucked it up. He can see me in court. Thats the last I have to say on this. Oh and ARCH50 if you want to get involved by speaking on where I use to live, this is between me and Matt, So don't involve yourself unless you really want to be involved.

--------------------
Tfs track heat intake, F303 cam, Afr 165, Full MM suspension, single turbo kit, autopower roll cage.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mite as well tell ur side of the story in full aasika. As most people on the boards would side with haulinassmaro as bein an honest dude so its hard to concieve him tryna cheat u. if ur post is called the truth then tell it.

[ June 01, 2007, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well fuck it i think its smart that both sides are trying to get the law or court in on it so that must mean they both feel they are right and both feel dicked over.
aaskia
¯
Member # 5491

my side only needs to be explained to a lawyer. no offense to anyone on here, but i dont owe anyone on here an explanation. [Smile]

--------------------

1kdragin5.0
¯
Member # 6176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1kdragin5.0  Ford pictures for 1kdragin5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aaskia:
my side only needs to be explained to a lawyer. no offense to anyone on here, but i dont owe anyone on here an explanation. [Smile]

It is very possible that haulinassmaro would think otherwise... well if you dont owe him an explanation - you at least owe him money.
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you believe you were being wronged by maro you should of got the police or a lawyer invloved prior to picking it up. The way you did it does nothing but make people lead to suspicion.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Damnitt. I bought all this damn popcorn for nothin. [Razz]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I have no problem telling someone where you live if you pulled a bull shit menouver and basically stole from this dude. If you care to explain to me in a pm why I should not feel free. But as of now im sure he knows where you live reguardless of me. You were doing buisness with him. I have only hurd one side of this, and thats that you took off with the car without pating up. If i felt that you did this for a reason I would defidently not tell anybody where you live. And dont threaten me mother fucker. I dont like that shit and wont take it.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
If you believe you were being wronged by maro you should of got the police or a lawyer invloved prior to picking it up. The way you did it does nothing but make people lead to suspicion.

+1 true....

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

RaceAngel68
Member # 6501

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaceAngel68  Ford pictures for RaceAngel68    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You better run out and get Johnny Cochrane you piece of shit your going to need him! Everyone on this board knows how many endless effn hours Matt spent on your piece of shit and never charged you for that...its people like you that ruin it for everyone else.....you have been shady since the begining but thats ok what goes around comes around and believe me his boys are the last thing your going to have to worry about!!!! [Mad]

--------------------
Hot Rod Bitch!

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

woooooooooo shits getting good now put haulin up in this shit.
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOLL hella drama [Razz] i LOVE it

"JERRY JERRY JERRY"

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Johnny Cochrane?? lol [worship]

wait! din't that foo died [Confused]

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you better get your ass lubed up now for your future cell mate buddy.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i hope that matt gets taken care he is a cool dude and did the right thing whoever this dude is he knows he was wrong for taking off with the car thats some shady shit car not to your liking leave it there and get it taken care of not act like you are going to pick up and leave thats bitch shit

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
YOUR BOY FUCKED ME, HE FUCKED MY CAR UP MORE THAN IT WAS BEFORE. SINCE HE HAS A HUGE PROBLEM HE CAN HANDLE THIS WITH ME IN COURT.

Yeah crininal court is where ill se you [Wink]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by pharaoh:
Johnny Cochrane?? lol [worship]

wait! din't that foo died [Confused]

yep Johnnie Cochran is long gone.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
like every body else said, it was bitchmove just to take car the way you did, Matt did work on your car and he needs to get paid for it, if you had a problem with the some of the work on the car you should of done the rigth thing let Matt know of the problem. but it sounds like you just wanted to rip Matt, and need to man up and pay.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Oh please let me know how I possibly could have fukked up your car? You brought it to me with a motor literally SITTING under the hood with no trans,exhaust or anything.I put hours into your car getting it running and put money out of MY own pocket for your parts that you STILL OWE for.You have given me the run around and nothing but excuses for 5 months now.FACE IT you have NO MONEY and thats the issue it has NOTHING to do with me supposedly fukkin you.

You can say what you want until you are blue in the face,you knew I never fuct you and if there was a problem with the car we could have delt with it accordingly and fixed the problem as I always stand behind my work.But you know there was nothing wrong with the car as far as ANYTHING that I did.You just had no money.What you did is FELONY GRAND THEFT and I will seek it out until the end both crimanally and civily.

So you knwo Im NOT FUKKIN AROUND I have gone to the DMV and stopped your registration as well as alerted them and the California State of Consumer Affairs that the car is 100% NOT smog legal and ALL emmission were removed from the car.So if you try to smog it or submit a fake smog your just going to pile more charges and legal issues up for yourself.

NOW The reason I recommended for you to tow the car was that it is NOT road worthy and that the car is not emission legal.its a legal issue if i release the car and you get stopped for any reason and you get cited for smog violations.Also the car hasnt been on the road in nearly 5 years,you said so yourself that you have NEVER been able to drive the car in the time youve owned it.It is 2 years out of registration.It has SERIOUS electrical and fuel system issues,there is no exhaust on the car,the seat wasnt bolted down,there are NO seatbelts,the hood wasnt bolted down,the windows and door locks and DOORS are inoperable I COULD GO ON but im sure you get the point(and NONE of these were part of the job)You asked me my professional opinion and i said its your car you do what you want with it I would TOW it,ill be releasing the car NON RUNNING,YOU DECIDED TO DRIVE THE CAR,against my recomendations.

So again im still wondering how you can say that I fuct you when you owe me over $1200.00? And you say that im fukkin you?

And if you have the BALLS to do what you did last night,why dont you be a man and settle this issue like man.

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
RedZone
Member # 7695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedZone  Ford pictures for RedZone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have seen case's like this in court.....

and aaskia, sorry to say...but by leaving without paying the way you did just made it worse. If you would have left the car there and came back the next day with the police or lawyer then you would have been alot better off. Now Matt has you by the balls....and in court he is going to win.

You should have just discussed it right then and there.....but it sounds to me like you planned it from the get go....and thats the way the court will see it.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com