Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 63 boss 289 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 63 boss 289
69grandecj
¯
Member # 5794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69grandecj  Ford pictures for 69grandecj  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Probably a ricer trying stir up the pot.

--------------------
1969 Lime Gold Grande 428CJ 1 of 37
1969 Indian Fire SportsRoof
1989 Black GT Convertible 22k miles
2006 F-250 PSD Lariat CC

uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:
Originally posted by 63boss:
my grandfather got the car when he was in the war the dealer on had a handfull of them this car is extremly rare i will have pics coming soon

War? What war in 63?
how soon we forget. VIETNAM. i dont know anything about a 63BOSS, but i did know a few kids who never came home to drive thier 64,5,6,7,8,9,70,1,2,3,4and 5 mustangs

[ April 26, 2007, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: uncle bill ]

916Rustang
¯
Member # 7575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 916Rustang  Ford pictures for 916Rustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there was no 63 the sports car in 63 was the 63 and a half ford falcon sprint that crashed and they developed the mustang to take its place the only war were cars from the states and mustangs and yes boss mustangs were drivin around in was vietnam they sent like 3 or 4 of them over there for the troops to play with and teach correct driving techniques.

--------------------
Not Found On Road Dead Its Lying In Wait,“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
Henry Ford

Posts: 36 | From: sacramento,ca | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uncle bill:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:
my grandfather got the car when he was in the war the dealer on had a handfull of them this car is extremly rare i will have pics coming soon

War? What war in 63?
how soon we forget. VIETNAM.
Even though there were about 10,000 "advisers" in Vietnam in 1963, general public knowledge puts the Vietnam later in the decade. It's semantics. No one will ever "forget" about Vietnam

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my popcorn is getting cold, and still no pics... [Mad]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 916Rustang:
there was no 63 the sports car in 63 was the 63 and a half ford falcon sprint that crashed and they developed the mustang to take its place the only war were cars from the states and mustangs and yes boss mustangs were drivin around in was vietnam they sent like 3 or 4 of them over there for the troops to play with and teach correct driving techniques.

wow dude that makes my head hurt [Embarrassed]
allmotor65stang
¯
Member # 6668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for allmotor65stang  Ford pictures for allmotor65stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah i would love to see some pics..
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck that 63 Boss. I gotta 83 Corvette that will blow the doors off that bucket [Whoo Whooooo!]
COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustangNate:
There is no way a dealer could have a handful of Mustangs in '63 because Ford did not announce them to the public until 1964. It is physically and factually impossible.

i bought a pair of jordans 1 week before they came out [patriot]

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
Fuck that 63 Boss. I gotta 83 Corvette that will blow the doors off that bucket [Whoo Whooooo!]

yeah i hear those are hella hard to get lol but probably not as hard as a 1963 mustang though.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
quote:
Originally posted by 916Rustang:

wow dude that makes my head hurt [Embarrassed]
ditto,,im bored out my mind at work,, and that paragraph looked like a 2nd grader wrote it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
guy is probably some Chevy Nut just in here Messing around. Maybe he ment 1963 Saleen? Lolz what a dumbass!
SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I own a .....uhhh 1907 boss....

-

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The U.S. put it's first troops in Vietnam in the late 50s. Originally, the French were in Vietnam and getting their asses kicked. So we went in.

Back to the '63 BOSS, either this guy is naive and was fed a line of shit and sadly believes it all even with numerous people saying otherwise or the guy is just starting shit. Whichever it is, I feel sorry for him and wish him well in his journey through life.

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i call [BS flag] on this guy

[ April 26, 2007, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: 66backinblack ]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

allmotor65stang
¯
Member # 6668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for allmotor65stang  Ford pictures for allmotor65stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happen to 63BOSS where are the pics u said u were gonna put up..

[ April 27, 2007, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: allmotor65stang ]

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look's like He got His shit pushed in pretty quick and threw in the towel [Razz] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

63boss
¯
Member # 7598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 63boss  Ford pictures for 63boss    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry guys the pics are coming me and my grandpa are trying to get the pics for you well the best ones i no its hard to belive such a thing but it is real it is original and fast it also has factory bench seat with headrests
63boss
¯
Member # 7598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 63boss  Ford pictures for 63boss    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am starting to like the fox body mustangs especially the 93 cobra i would consider trading for one of those and some cash let me know guys thanks jarvis
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo...I own a 1987 SVT Lightning convertable. It's hella rare. It's on sale for $5,000 w/ blown transmission. Willing to trade for a 1963 Boss.

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GeeTee:
Yo...I own a 1987 SVT Lightning convertable. It's hella rare. It's on sale for $5,000 w/ blown transmission. Willing to trade for a 1963 Boss.

Damn Raj why You gettin rid of the rig [Confused] ?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i am starting to like the fox body mustangs especially the 93 cobra i would consider trading for one of those and some cash let me know guys thanks jarvis

I have a 64 Yenko Super Camaro that is a pre production model that I would be willing to trade you. It's hellllllla rare and stupid fast with a 572 BBC/TH400 combo. Wanna trade?

[ April 28, 2007, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: WRS92GT ]

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not getting rid of my second Mutag! lol Just a lame attempt for a mock. [Frown]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
will u trade for a 63 with a 4cyl turbo?

-

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMFAO.. 1963 Boss Mustang? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com