Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Warrior fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Warrior fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
the mavs are going to get an good ole oakland beat down game 6 watch that place is going to go bananas

I TOLD YOU

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
Now that was a thorough beat down if I ever saw one... [worship] [worship] [worship]

[Big Grin] DIRKY WAS GARBAGE!!!,, if we get houston in the 2nd round,, we going to the regional finals!

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Now that was a thorough beat down if I ever saw one... [worship] [worship] [worship]

OMFG [Eek!] [dance] [Big Grin]

Now that takes the cake!

Best damn feeling EVER being a part of that last night.

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Did you guys see Barkley with his "We Believe" shirt on??? [Big Grin]

By the way Tony did you pcik up 1 of those "Barkley Sucks" T's they were sellin in the parking lot? [Big Grin]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I stand corrected, The Warriors, destroyed Dallas. Dirk has to be the softest player I have ever seen in my life. And Croshere is the wackest.....fool missed 3 key shots in a row. Dallas is a terrible team, straight choke artists. And at least they made history with this choke, so my kids kids will know Dirk is soft as baby shit.
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What did I say. I love the freakin Warriors. [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

I made so much money yesterday [Cool] [dance]

Dirk is as much of an MVP as I am. Give it to the person who has deserved it all year and who thrives under pressure. STEVE NASH again for MVP!

hahahahaha Mavs blow a big one. To all the Warriors doubters out there, suck a FAT ONE [dance]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man that was a great game to be at. The crowd was crazy. My hands hurt, my voice is shot and felt good to be a part of that history. GO WARRIORS. Hopefully I can get some tickets again to the next one!
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
What did I say. I love the freakin Warriors. [worship]

Dirk is as much of an MVP as I am. Give it to the person who has deserved it all year and who thrives under pressure. STEVE NASH again for MVP!

hahahahaha Mavs blow a big one. To all the Warriors doubters out there, suck a FAT ONE [dance]

No, dude!...What'd IIII say?! [Whoo Whooooo!]

I said from the very beginning that the Mavs shoulda played their starters in that season finale against GS to eliminate the Warriors from the playoffs. The Mavs coulda had the Clips who they woulda walked in 4, but instead let the hottest team down the stretch(Warriors)into the playoffs and THEN had to play them, THEN got their asses handed to 'em. I knew Avery would regret that decision [Cool] .

I was goin' nuts last night!!! Baron...STUD/heart/poise--end of story. Jackson and evryone else, hell y'all watched it. This team is gonna make the WCF. Let's enjoy and savor this complete and utter dismantling, beatdown, asswhoopin'.

edit: Oh, and people call this an "upset"?...This was not an upset(other than a 8 beatin' a 1), the Warriors are just a better team right now, hence winning the series rather easily really in 6 games.

[ May 04, 2007, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope they make it to the finals. So my team the Detroit Pistons can walk on them.....lol. Nah, it was a great game and Baron has returned to his old form. He just doesnt bash on people like he used to.

If you are a true warriors fan you should wear that shit with pride. They made NBA history kickin the Mavs dick into the dirt.

Procharged2Kv6
¯
Member # 1563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged2Kv6  Ford pictures for Procharged2Kv6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the NEW Southwest AD:

-

from a fellow mw'er

--------------------
2006 C6 Victory Red
Manual 6 Speed
Stock, For Now!

*SOLD*2003 Cobra Vert
*SOLD*Supercharged V6 Stang
(11PSI)

Posts: 579 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
What did I say. I love the freakin Warriors. [worship]

No, dude!...What'd IIII say?! [Whoo Whooooo!]

I said from the very beginning that the Mavs shoulda played their starters in that season finale against GS to eliminate the Warriors from the playoffs. The Mavs coulda had the Clips who they woulda walked in 4, but instead let the hottest team down the stretch(Warriors)into the playoffs and THEN had to play them, THEN got their asses handed to 'em. I knew Avery would regret that decision [Cool] .

I was goin' nuts last night!!! Baron...STUD/heart/poise--end of story. Jackson and evryone else, hell y'all watched it. This team is gonna make the WCF. Let's enjoy and savor this complete and utter dismantling, beatdown, asswhoopin'.

edit: Oh, and people call this an "upset"?...This was not an upset(other than a 8 beatin' a 1), the Warriors are just a better team right now, hence winning the series rather easily really in 6 games.

No dude what IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII say, LOL. I've been saying it from the beginnning of the year that Dallas did not want to face GS as the 8th seed. I've been preaching this for too long now and its amazing how many non beleivers are out there still.

--------------------
91 GT

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, there are alotta non-believers out there till. But, ya gotta figure that all the other teams at least HAVE FOR SURE taken notice to what just happened to the Mavs...seein' as how the Mavs seemed to just beat everyone this year...ExCePt the "lowly" GS Warriors....Hmmm, funny how this turned out, huh?!!!! [dance]

Let's keep it rollin', boys [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
Yeah, there are alotta non-believers out there till. But, ya gotta figure that all the other teams at least HAVE FOR SURE taken notice to what just happened to the Mavs...seein' as how the Mavs seemed to just beat everyone this year...ExCePt the "lowly" GS Warriors....Hmmm, funny how this turned out, huh?!!!! [dance]

Let's keep it rollin', boys [patriot]

Damn right [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
91 GT

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just scored my ticket for next Sunday's game...in the nose bleeds but who cares...I'll be in there. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How did you get them. I checked the site and they aren't out yet. Did you get them from a season ticket holder?

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The entertainment coordinator just sent out an email saying that each parent will get one ticket...my wife stays in their locker room so I get the ticket. [worship]

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The entertainment coordinator just sent out an email saying that each parent will get one ticket...my wife stays in their locker room so I get the ticket. [worship]

Good for You Tony! Your daughter picked the rite year to start [dance] . [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

Good for You Tony! Your daughter picked the rite year to start [dance] . [Whoo Whooooo!]
yeah she did...
[Big Grin]

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Here we go again tonight guys! [dance]

My voice is still not 100% yet from all the yelling and screaming [Big Grin]

LET'S......GO......WARRIORS [worship]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
Here we go again tonight guys! [dance]

My voice is still not 100% yet from all the yelling and screaming [Big Grin]

LET'S......GO......WARRIORS [worship]

[Whoo Whooooo!]
SFvert
Member # 3965

steve kerr has utah in 7,,, hes in for another surprise,,warriors in 6 baby! [Wink]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Alright we're looking decent right now. Harrington coming strong so far. Baron is scaring me right now, with how slow he's running.

[ May 07, 2007, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pretty good game IMO.. warriors need to step up on their rebounds and watch their fouls. williams needs to be stopped as well. overall, i can tell this is going to be a good series.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

I bummed they lost. I really hope they can get the win before they go home on Friday.

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
pretty good game IMO.. warriors need to step up on their rebounds and watch their fouls. williams needs to be stopped as well. overall, i can tell this is going to be a good series.

Yes, it will be a good series. Let's see how the Warriors respond to this loss. Very good game, coulda went either way. I predict a Warriors win Wed and a 4-2 series victory. The Warriors won't lose at home and just have to take one in Utah. Nellie and Baron will have this team ready...Oh and I agree with everything you said about fouls/Williams/rebounding. The Jazz had 22 [Eek!] offensive rebounds.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com