Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anybody have a gf who drains their money?! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: anybody have a gf who drains their money?!
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:
i added it up through my statement and in one month i spent 805.00 due to my gf. which is about 80 percent a paycheck! anybody else have this problem?

Spent money on what? Hell even my wife and I have separate accounts, nothing joint. She doesn't have any access to my money. Zero, zip, nada. Did that with my 1st wife too. Can never argue about money or fuck up my credit.
This should be MANRULE #1 in the money catergory [Big Grin]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
I go by this motto.. M.O.B [patriot]

[Razz]

Why not find a girl that makes as much if not more than you.....that's what i did [Wink]

Then you can spend her $$$.$$

But if she leaves you she takes half your $hit
Oh no its called Prenuptial Agreement [Wink] and anything aquired prior to marriage is off limits anyhow,In CA at least,only shit aquired after marriage is considered a joint asset,but thats the point of the Prenup [Big Grin]
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
quote:
quote:

[Razz]

Why not find a girl that makes as much if not more than you.....that's what i did [Wink]

But if she leaves you she takes half your $hit AND the kids..
That's your bad then for not makin it work .....not just you but her as well (2 way street when it comes to marriage in my book)

And just like others have mentioned it's a good idea to make damn sure you finances our somewhat seperate and not all tied up into one account.

I think that's why my g/f hates me sometimes.....she's ready to marry but i need to know for sure that we are both on fairly equal grounds financially so that niether one of us has to depend on the other [Smile]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Razz]

I agree with this statement 110% [Big Grin] [worship]

My woman just bought me a new set of 40's for the truck with some of her tax return! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ April 13, 2007, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
My women just bought me a new set of 40's ...

"women"? How many girls you got Drew? [Wink]

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is she asking you to do this, or are you doing this because it feels right thing to do?
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BCINGUU:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
My women just bought me a new set of 40's ...

"women"? How many girls you got Drew? [Wink]
lol

*edits post*

Only one woman for me......well, thats if you don't count 98Slowhoe, Jackpine 50 and Red89GT's women. [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
AED

ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikeV8torque  Ford pictures for ilikeV8torque    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, In my opinion, if you let a woman do that to you, she must be damn good lookin' and has the bomb as pu$$y for you to let that happen to begin with.

Guys usually let that kind of thing happen when they are pu$$y whipped thinkin' they might not be able to get somethin' good again.

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think the biggest problem with her spending a lot of my money is that its taking away from mustang money

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Is she asking you to do this, or are you doing this because it feels right thing to do?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DEMENTED'$ FIFTY:
shit i deffinetly do not have dat problem my gurl pays for my shit M.O.B

[patriot] Thats how we do.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My last girl didn't drain my money, but she did like draining something else of mine............
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

lol

--------------------
AED

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
i think the biggest problem with her spending a lot of my money is that its taking away from mustang money

if you are allowing her to do it then why are you crying about it here? sack the fukk up,tell her to get off her ass and get a job.if she has one,tell he to get a better paying job.
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been with my girl for 3years now. When we first started dating I spent every dime on her! The worst thing I could have done was get a credit card... But, over time I have come to the conclusion that it takes two, so for the most part we split everything and it seems to workout great and we do more things now.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Wrong, you go by this motto: G.A.Y.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

LMFAO!
93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

if you are allowing her to do it then why are you crying about it here? sack the fukk up,tell her to get off her ass and get a job.if she has one,tell he to get a better paying job.
+1
93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

quote:
quote:

LOL [burnout]
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:
i added it up through my statement and in one month i spent 805.00 due to my gf. which is about 80 percent a paycheck! anybody else have this problem?

Man you got it good compared to me. I use to spend 3 times that amount on a normal day with my ex girlfriend.
That would explain why you think your gonna find a chick that makes 100,000 a mo and will let u stay home and spend her money [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish my x could read this crap I supported him for 2 yrs when he didnt have a job and then the second he had to help me for anything he suddenly doesnt remember those years of his life [Roll Eyes] I think it should be mutual and if you are keeping track of what your spending on someone their not that important to you and you probably shouldnt be with them [Wink] also people shouldnt let themselves be with people that are constantly spending someone elses money and not contribuiting themselves but if your gonna be a guy that throws or flashes his money at a girl you cant be surprised if she takes what she can [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] and you go by this.. P.O.S

[ April 16, 2007, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMAO [worship]

You better tell that brod to get a damn job. Its 50/50 in the real world, don't let her play you. Relationships are about trade-offs you buy her something she buys you something. If you buy more in the long run which men usually do then when it comes time to ask for something, ask for something you really want. Explain it to her and if she can't get the picture then kick her to the curb and say no gold diggers allowed. lol

[ April 16, 2007, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:

Spent money on what? Hell even my wife and I have separate accounts, nothing joint. She doesn't have any access to my money. Zero, zip, nada. Did that with my 1st wife too. Can never argue about money or fuck up my credit. I pay the house payment, she pays all the other bills.
I almost do the same...

we each have a own checking and have one that's joint. We then each transfer an agreed amount from every paycheck into the joint acct. to pay bills. It works pretty good.

This works like a charm [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] and you go by this.. P.O.S
Person Of Superiority??? Why yes I do thank you very much I'm superior to you! Now get on your knees and bow down bitch!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com