Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anybody have a gf who drains their money?! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: anybody have a gf who drains their money?!
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i added it up through my statement and in one month i spent 805.00 due to my gf. which is about 80 percent a paycheck! anybody else have this problem?

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had one that blew threw money like it was nothing. It was a huge problem with us for years and never changed..... doesnt help that I'm bad at managing money myself. Make sure you handle that problem right now or it will kill your relationship.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get rid of her.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
Get rid of her.

[patriot]
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats why im single now. i can hardly manage my apt, my car and my spending. if i had a steady gf i would be broke living in a box. kick her out!

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I go by this motto.. M.O.B [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:

[Razz]

Why not find a girl that makes as much if not more than you.....that's what i did [Wink]

Then you can spend her $$$.$$

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I have it tattoed on my arm, but now I am married....go figure. [Confused]
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:
i added it up through my statement and in one month i spent 805.00 due to my gf. which is about 80 percent a paycheck! anybody else have this problem?

Spent money on what? Hell even my wife and I have separate accounts, nothing joint. She doesn't have any access to my money. Zero, zip, nada. Did that with my 1st wife too. Can never argue about money or fuck up my credit. I pay the house payment, she pays all the other bills.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:

Spent money on what? Hell even my wife and I have separate accounts, nothing joint. She doesn't have any access to my money. Zero, zip, nada. Did that with my 1st wife too. Can never argue about money or fuck up my credit. I pay the house payment, she pays all the other bills.
I almost do the same...

we each have a own checking and have one that's joint. We then each transfer an agreed amount from every paycheck into the joint acct. to pay bills. It works pretty good.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nothing wrong with spending money on your GF. I spent a good amount of $$ on my wife when I was courting her. Now were married w/kids and a biz. And actually I dont really know how much money I have. She does all the books and stuff.. [dance] All I know when I need something I ask her and it magically appears.
Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myke@ViViD  Ford pictures for Myke@ViViD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that why u wait it out and find a girl with more brains/more looks/more money then u have....took me 23 yrs but i waited hahhaa

gdlck with that bud..ouchie! [patriot]

--------------------
MYSPACE.COM/MYKENASTYISBACK

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had one of those GFs that paid for nothing for over 3 years. I mean absolutely NOTHING!!
I remember it fondly still. She was russian, i was only 19 but had an incredibly good job for my skill, english level. We dated for 1.5 years and i ended up with a 5k debt and nothing to account for. Even though i made close to 20 bucks an hour and had no debts and payments whatsoever...
Most of my money went to hotel bills and other useless stuff...being young and not having a place where to get ass sucked!!!
After getting rid of her.. i managed to get out of debt and save for a car...
[patriot]

Get rid of her and save for other primordial things.

--------------------
=(

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did notice i said "did"! lol.tell her whats up if she dont understand then u know what to do!! [burnout] [burnout]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Get rid of her.

[patriot]
X3

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 69 Resto-Mod Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Get rid of her.

[patriot]
X3

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

sleep with her one last time then get rid of her
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Man you got it good compared to me. I use to spend 3 times that amount on a normal day with my ex girlfriend.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You are a pu$$y-whipped fool! Take the advice given in the replies... [Wink]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
DEMENTED'$ FIFTY
¯
Member # 7545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEMENTED'$ FIFTY  Ford pictures for DEMENTED'$ FIFTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit i deffinetly do not have dat problem my gurl pays for my shit M.O.B

--------------------
DEMENTED RACING

Posts: 61 | From: west hayward | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just be a swinger and make the girls pay. thats how its done

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my gf spends that much on me, all I have to do is ask once [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Get rid of her.

but be sure to PIIHB first...... [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
used to have that problem.. no longer the case [worship]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had that same problem for a minute, but I learned to work the situation. Put it in deep, and its all on a b*tch. Hahah.
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:

[Razz]

Why not find a girl that makes as much if not more than you.....that's what i did [Wink]

Then you can spend her $$$.$$

But if she leaves you she takes half your $hit AND the kids..

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com