Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 300 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 300
PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeninsulaCOBRA  Ford pictures for PeninsulaCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JUST SAW IT ON IMAX

IT WAS DEF WORTH MY TIME AND MONEY AND MISSING AN EVENT LOL

SO SICK

TWO THUMBS AND TWO BIG TOES UP!!!

--------------------
"U feel like u run it huh? Now u know how we feel"-Kanye

Posts: 411 | From: Burlingame to San Diego | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
holy shiat.. chuck looks totally drunk.

His trainer & PR person stated that "Chuck had been advised to seek medical attention at the request of Dana White and which Chuck did not do. In turn the night before the interview in Texas Chuck is known to be a late night person took some NyQuil @ around 0200 and it did not have the affect he sought. Chuck was given a prescription sleep medication and that coupled with the NyQuil really threw his morning off a little."

He was probably given either Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) or Carisoprodol (Soma). Either which case mixed with NyQuil would fuck anybody up royally.

When I train occassionally I will pop a Flexeril before bed if I'm sore full well knowing that the next day I might as well plan on not doing shit.

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
that shit was fucking nuts. finally a movie i find worth watching for 10 dollars...and im about to see it again haha

I am glad i live in the country, 7 dollars for a movie [Smile]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly I thought the fight scenes in 300 were good but the actual movie kinda sucked. It was certainly not "epic" The narration was kinda lame and I just think they did not do that book justice. Just my opinion.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome movie! I'll recommend it! You guys saw an article about Persian people are disappointed with how the Persians and their King was depicted on the movie? Man, all I can say is this is just a movie, why take everything so personal. People now a days gets offended with anything.
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
Honestly I thought the fight scenes in 300 were good but the actual movie kinda sucked. It was certainly not "epic" The narration was kinda lame and I just think they did not do that book justice. Just my opinion.

I know nothing of the book. But I totally agree with you. The fight scenes were good. But the when the movie ended, I really thought that was only half of the movie. When it ended I was like "That's it". Oh well........

[ March 18, 2007, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
... why take everything so personal. People now a days gets offended with anything.

It's understandable. how would you feel if a film depicted the US as mercenaries, good for nothing Sobs... would you be offended? I'm sure the majority of people in America would. so why shouldn't they?
However, I'm not saying i agree with them, I'm just stating that i understand how they could have been offended by the movie.

quote:

totally agree with you. Just came back from watching it. Surely a good movie with magnificent action scenes, but far from perfect.

--------------------
=(

UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cant wait to go and see this!

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
quote:

I know nothing of the book. But I totally agree with you. The fight scenes were good. But the when the movie ended, I really thought that was only half of the movie. When it ended I was like "That's it". Oh well........
I thought the movie was really good but definitly was disapointed in the end they were savages then some how go out like that [Confused] Also I thought the movie did good not draggin out but thought they ended it too quickly wouldve liked to see a better ending

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that movie was awesome with a awesome ending. I loved it

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
OneBadHatch
¯
Member # 970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneBadHatch  Ford pictures for OneBadHatch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not to hate on the people that said they hate the ending or anything but the movie was about the 300, it would be kinda hard to continue the movie seeing as how all the 300 were dead. [dance]

--------------------
1990 GT
TFS Intake and Cam
AFR 165's
Plus all the goodies

Posts: 834 | From: Oceanside, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OneBadHatch:
not to hate on the people that said they hate the ending or anything but the movie was about the 300, it would be kinda hard to continue the movie seeing as how all the 300 were dead. [dance]

Man those dudes came 30,000 deep at the end ahahahaha

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Definately worth seeing in theatres. You can also watch here. pretty great quality for free, was watching it at work skimming through scenes. Just got finished watching ghost rider, it was cool [Cool] . I love marvel movies [worship] . [worship]

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/4

[ March 23, 2007, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just saw it. I though it was a AWESOME move. I defitnley recomend watching.... [patriot]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com