Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cars getting hated on! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cars getting hated on!
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
if i wanted to fuck up a car.....either slash the tires, sugar in the tank, or my personal favorite........go under the car and drain the oil [Big Grin]

they only get so far and then BOOM!!!!! buh bye engine.... [Eek!] [dance]

Fukking with peoples car is pussy shit.Step up to the person.The car never did shit.I cant beleive you actually posted shit like this.
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
if i wanted to fuck up a car.....either slash the tires, sugar in the tank, or my personal favorite........go under the car and drain the oil [Big Grin]

Fukking with peoples car is pussy shit.Step up to the person.The car never did shit.I cant beleive you actually posted shit like this.
real talk if someone has a problem they best see me not my car.

o ya fuck you to whomever sharpied my pass side door.
[Mad]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

fordthunderbird
¯
Member # 6794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordthunderbird  Ford pictures for fordthunderbird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
pissin into a car,, classic!
any other ideas guys?? what really fucks up paint if you throw some on it??? [/QB]

you can always throw brake fluid on the car it f@cks the paint up

--------------------
94 t-bird blown tranny and motor
1987 ford f150 blown head gaskets
1997 jetta gl daily driver
http://www.myspace.com/1987fordtruck

Posts: 81 | From: Pleasanton, Ca | Registered: May 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Some bitch I knew egged a car I used to own a long time ago. Me and some of my friends saw her and her ho buddies taking off and just saw a peice of her car rip around the corner.

3 weeks later right when I was moving we bought 2 dozen eggs krept out to her house busted her bedroom window out when she was asleep and threw 24 eggs at her in bed!

*edit* I forgot, a week after that I went to her work and in the middle of the day her convertible rabbit was open so I pissed all over the inside of her car and on the door handle and vents.

ahahahahahah lmfao!!!! [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]
pissin into a car,, classic!
any other ideas guys?? what really fucks up paint if you throw some on it???

why dont you try all sorts of different shit out on your car and let us know how it works out.chump shit [Roll Eyes]
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i take it u had a few bad experiences matt?? seems like ur takin it a bit too hard? [Confused]

i would have my reasons for doin shit like that, not just to get my jolleys off.....the car hurts the person more that just beating there ass....or i would do both, depends.....

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EASTBAY5-0:
quote:
quote:

o ya fuck you to whomever sharpied my pass side door.
[Mad]

shit, wasnt me.....i live in E$$J

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
i take it u had a few bad experiences matt?? seems like ur takin it a bit too hard? [Confused]

Actually NO I havent.And no Im not taking it to hard I just know it takes no balls to fukk with someones car,its bitch shit.

[ March 11, 2007, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Actually NO I havent.And no Im not taking it to hard I just know it takes no balls to fukk with someones car,its bitch shit.
hmmmmm,, lets see getting arrested for assault or fukin of someones car and ruining their week...
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:

hmmmmm,, lets see getting arrested for assault or fukin of someones car and ruining their week...
[Roll Eyes]

Or why dont you just grow the fukk up.......this may be the funniest shit Ive seen you type yet,trying to JUSTIFY fukkin up someones car.
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ilikeV8torque:
I had the same problem last year. I lived in Alameda at the time and had my car parked on the street and sometime between 6am to 9 am, someone got stupid and broke my rear windshield and driver side window for no reason. I say no reason because I have no enemies and I don't drive like a freak revvin' on people or even just bleep my throttle to hear the tune come out my flowmasters. They did not attempted breaking in to the car because there was nothing in there to steal. I don't even have an aftermarket deck.

Another situation in broad daylight, someone sprayed a long green spray paint on my driver side. What the hell is goin' on? Did this hyphy movement shit goin' to far LOL?

I didn't think my car would even get hated on in Alameda.

i'm in alameda a lot too. my car has had a rock thrown at it when i was driving right down park st. in broad daylight!! i didn't have enough time to figure out who did it, but i was pissed. another time, i went to my car at around 1.30 in the morning to go home and some mf'er decided to pour some wood glue on my hood!!! took forever to get off. and finally, i've had my driver's sideview mirror broken just parked on the street. jealous douche bags i tell ya.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:

hey welp, i guess i have no balls and a bitch.......so be it...... [Embarrassed] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
I had the same problem last year. I lived in Alameda at the time and had my car parked on the street and sometime between 6am to 9 am, someone got stupid and broke my rear windshield and driver side window for no reason. I say no reason because I have no enemies and I don't drive like a freak revvin' on people or even just bleep my throttle to hear the tune come out my flowmasters. They did not attempted breaking in to the car because there was nothing in there to steal. I don't even have an aftermarket deck.

Another situation in broad daylight, someone sprayed a long green spray paint on my driver side. What the hell is goin' on? Did this hyphy movement shit goin' to far LOL?

i'm in alameda a lot too. my car has had a rock thrown at it when i was driving right down park st. in broad daylight!! i didn't have enough time to figure out who did it, but i was pissed. another time, i went to my car at around 1.30 in the morning to go home and some mf'er decided to pour some wood glue on my hood!!! took forever to get off. and finally, i've had my driver's sideview mirror broken just parked on the street. jealous douche bags i tell ya.
see stories like this is different....you dont fuck with someones car just for the fuck of it......that not coo.....if ur gonna do it, best have a damn good reason......like i do. but to get ur jolleys off???? not coo... [patriot]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I do admit that I thought I was tuff shit back then, when in reality I was just another dumb fuckin kid up to no good. And to be honest the reason she egged my car in the first place was a whole other story LMAO!! Did my car deserved to be egged? I don't know, but I understand.

Famous words by Chris Rock, "I didn't say he killed the bitch, but I understand."

[ March 13, 2007, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
About a year ago when I first got my 03gt, I was at my buddies house when my car got egged. I made a few calls, went to the guys house and basically said either you get you ass whooped or you pay the body shop quote for the new paint job. A week later, I had $1800 cash and only a little nik on my hood,door, and fender. Evertything buffed out except for the fender which was just a tiny paint chip. I ended up buying gears,nirous, and a few other things. It was nice
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I removed the oil filter, took of the O ring and put the filter back on...

Funny, I've done that to my own self...

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BCINGUU:
quote:

Not quite the same but I just did a oil change on the wifes car. Started it up and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WTF WAS THAT! WTF??? Look under the car and 6 quarts of oil are in my driveway. WTF WTF!!!! Afer it stoped raining oil I slid under there and took off the filter to check the part number, ready to kill the guy at Allied for getting me the wrong one (at allied in case you didn't know gets the filters for you lol). In any case part number was good, its the right filter. I"M LIKE WTF. So I look to make sure the thing had an o-ring and sure enough it did. Then I check the old filter and whaddya know...no o-ring. I double ringed the filter LMAO! DOH!

Shit the best part is coming up and I kick myself that I didn't shoot photos for you guys,...I sop up as much oil as possible with rags, t-shirts, towels whatever I can find and throw them away. I got it to where there was no more puddle,...but six quarts of oil left a pretty fucked off mess on the drive way. Plus I coudn't move the car by starting it cause there was no oil and I didn't have any more oil to finish the job.

I call up my father-in-law and send him out for some more oil and kitty litter shit. I put the Pacifica in neutral, brake off and push it back out so the ass end of the car is in the street. I have a 1970 Karmann Ghia I've been working on. I recently removed the gas tank...why? Because the gas was eight years old. I posted on here on how to dispose of it and got some cool advice but it was taking a long to for it to evaperate for some reason. I had about 1/2 gallon of gas left so I did what any normal person would I poured it all over my new oil slick in the driveway.

I was a bit worried that being the gas was 8 years old it wouldn't perform the way I was hoping so I got some good clean new gas I keep for the lawn mower and poured a few cups of that over the oil and old gas. The smell was amazing, eyes buring and tearing up.

A match,....can't find one. A lighter,...can't find one. Ten min. later I finally find this a naken lady lighter shoved the back of a junk drawer. I pick up my garage fire extinguisher and stroll out to the front yard.

I live in a court many children play in it. Today was no exception. I kneel down to my new mixture of oil, gas and strong fumes, flick the lighter about 3 inches from the edge of a good 6 foot square around to fire hazard,....POOF!!!!!

FUCKIN THING WENT OFF LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! At least a 20 foot flame and 12 around,...higher than my house and a plum of black smoke like a little fuckin bomb went off. And it stayed like that! My fuckin driveway was on FIRE.

Children were at play and suddenly I hear blood curdiling screeming and yelling and even a little girl crying. One kid runs in his house another kid runs over and starts to turn on my nighbors hose..."DON'T PUT IT OUT!!!!" he looks at me like WTF! Neihbor accross the stree was doing yard work and he just looked over at me almost amuzed like it was a show or some shit.

Suddenly I hear crackling like wood is on fire...House looks good cars aren't burning but you know the driveways that have the small strips of wood in between the slabs of cements well yes the were completely engulfed in flames. I give a quick burst with the fire extinguisher on a 4 foot secong of wood and it went right out...as soon as it went out it fuckin burst into a huge flame again!

Fire seemed to only grow in size so I expell the rest of my extinguisher on the fire and it went out....silence in the court, then the wife comes out..><?"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT". I was like, what? Driveway looks pretty fuckin good if you ask me.

The end. I wish I shot some photos

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

ahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahah lmfao!!!!!! ahhhhh i cant breath of lmao!!!! haha [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

damn that was great......so all that shit just to clean up a oil stain on ur driveway?? lol

[Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot] [dance]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not quite the same but I just did a oil change on the wifes car. Started it up and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WTF WAS THAT! WTF??? Look under the car and 6 quarts of oil are in my driveway. WTF WTF!!!! Afer it stoped raining oil I slid under there and took off the filter to check the part number, ready to kill the guy at Allied for getting me the wrong one (at allied in case you didn't know gets the filters for you lol). In any case part number was good, its the right filter. I"M LIKE WTF. So I look to make sure the thing had an o-ring and sure enough it did. Then I check the old filter and whaddya know...no o-ring. I double ringed the filter LMAO! DOH!

Shit the best part is coming up and I kick myself that I didn't shoot photos for you guys,...I sop up as much oil as possible with rags, t-shirts, towels whatever I can find and throw them away. I got it to where there was no more puddle,...but six quarts of oil left a pretty fucked off mess on the drive way. Plus I coudn't move the car by starting it cause there was no oil and I didn't have any more oil to finish the job.

I call up my father-in-law and send him out for some more oil and kitty litter shit. I put the Pacifica in neutral, brake off and push it back out so the ass end of the car is in the street. I have a 1970 Karmann Ghia I've been working on. I recently removed the gas tank...why? Because the gas was eight years old. I posted on here on how to dispose of it and got some cool advice but it was taking a long to for it to evaperate for some reason. I had about 1/2 gallon of gas left so I did what any normal person would I poured it all over my new oil slick in the driveway.

I was a bit worried that being the gas was 8 years old it wouldn't perform the way I was hoping so I got some good clean new gas I keep for the lawn mower and poured a few cups of that over the oil and old gas. The smell was amazing, eyes buring and tearing up.

A match,....can't find one. A lighter,...can't find one. Ten min. later I finally find this a naken lady lighter shoved the back of a junk drawer. I pick up my garage fire extinguisher and stroll out to the front yard.

I live in a court many children play in it. Today was no exception. I kneel down to my new mixture of oil, gas and strong fumes, flick the lighter about 3 inches from the edge of a good 6 foot square around to fire hazard,....POOF!!!!!

FUCKIN THING WENT OFF LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! At least a 20 foot flame and 12 around,...higher than my house and a plum of black smoke like a little fuckin bomb went off. And it stayed like that! My fuckin driveway was on FIRE.

Children were at play and suddenly I hear blood curdiling screeming and yelling and even a little girl crying. One kid runs in his house another kid runs over and starts to turn on my nighbors hose..."DON'T PUT IT OUT!!!!" he looks at me like WTF! Neihbor accross the stree was doing yard work and he just looked over at me almost amuzed like it was a show or some shit.

Suddenly I hear crackling like wood is on fire...House looks good cars aren't burning but you know the driveways that have the small strips of wood in between the slabs of cements well yes the were completely engulfed in flames. I give a quick burst with the fire extinguisher on a 4 foot secong of wood and it went right out...as soon as it went out it fuckin burst into a huge flame again!

Fire seemed to only grow in size so I expell the rest of my extinguisher on the fire and it went out....silence in the court, then the wife comes out..><?"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT". I was like, what? Driveway looks pretty fuckin good if you ask me.

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
quote:
quote:

SAVAGE [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Eek!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Eek!]
SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Or why dont you just grow the fukk up.......this may be the funniest shit Ive seen you type yet,trying to JUSTIFY fukkin up someones car.
LOL,, hey you can justify it with one phrase.. Payback is a Bitch [burnout]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

nor*cal93ssp
¯
Member # 3884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nor*cal93ssp  Ford pictures for nor*cal93ssp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With all the above said...bottom line, PAYBACK is a bitch! but first things first...when you have a problem w/someone take it to them directly not on their property! [Mad]
50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wanna catch'em? For the next few days, wash the car like 3 times a week. Excessively in a way. But after each wash, put the car under surveillance. If there's adequate lighting, put your car there, get a camera rolling before you "hit the sack". Recording time is best when you hook-up the camera to a VCR and record on EP (extend play) good for 6 hours of recording time. And if the car has been "hated-on" review the tape then report to the authorities. This has to stop one way. The laws way!
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikeV8torque  Ford pictures for ilikeV8torque    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:

If I knew of any reason why my car is getting hated, that would be one thing. But your shit getting fucked with for no reason is very upseting.
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah tell me about it. i don't drive like a douche bag either... just some jealous punks is all.

[ March 14, 2007, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com