Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cars getting hated on! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cars getting hated on!
nor*cal93ssp
¯
Member # 3884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nor*cal93ssp  Ford pictures for nor*cal93ssp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why??? to this day there still are idiot people hating on other peoples cars! i woke up this morning (6:30am) just to find out that my car was egged! im thinking...WTF?!?!? dont people have better things to do..i dont roll around revving,driving like im the sh!t or even "floss" but for whatever reason it seems every car that i've owned has been victim to a good egging! lol<---not really but what can you do...im seriously getting fed up and am ready to freely give a serious ass whoopin' to the funny man behind it! anyways anyone have a surveillance camera setup looking out to there driveway that they suggest??? feedback greatly appreciated..thanks guys!
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats edgging? u mean it got keyed???

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
nor*cal93ssp
¯
Member # 3884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nor*cal93ssp  Ford pictures for nor*cal93ssp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oops...i mean egged, you know...they threw a couple of eggs at it.
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
egging=someone throwing eggs at your car [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

nor*cal93ssp
¯
Member # 3884

thats such a P*SSY Ass move! i mean if you gotta problem w/someone you should bring it to the table not take out on their car! [Mad]
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by nor*cal93ssp:
thats such a P*SSY Ass move! i mean if you gotta problem w/someone you should bring it to the table not take out on their car! [Mad]

+1

but the car hurts the most though, so that is being done on purpose......sorry to hear that man.....

oh ya egging.....sorry i miss read it and thought it said edgging.....i was like wtf? lol

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's been my experience that the people who egg cars are usually females. IMO If a guy wanted to hate on your car they would bash the window to show masculinity. Hope you have not been playing on any girls.

[ March 09, 2007, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: essasin ]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

if i wanted to fuck up a car.....either slash the tires, sugar in the tank, or my personal favorite........go under the car and drain the oil [Big Grin]

they only get so far and then BOOM!!!!! buh bye engine.... [Eek!] [dance]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
if i wanted to fuck up a car.....either slash the tires, sugar in the tank, or my personal favorite........go under the car and drain the oil [Big Grin]

lol savage!
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Definately don't want to be on your bad side.

Eggs though? I thought that was elementry school shit...

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by nor*cal93ssp:
im seriously getting fed up and am ready to freely give a serious ass whoopin' to the funny man behind it!

ROFL!!!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the same problem, my Quest has been egged 7 times and my Eldorado once, over a period of 2 years. The cops say they have a big problem with egging around my area. With my quest I really dont care but my other cars I do.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Consider ya'll selfs lucky. We had some bitch ass mofo's randomly go thru my neighborhood and break out windows on cars. And they targetted my poor cutlass. The got this one dudes nice ass f350, that just had that fancy flame tint put on it. I hate haters.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some bitch I knew egged a car I used to own a long time ago. Me and some of my friends saw her and her ho buddies taking off and just saw a peice of her car rip around the corner.

3 weeks later right when I was moving we bought 2 dozen eggs krept out to her house busted her bedroom window out when she was asleep and threw 24 eggs at her in bed!

*edit* I forgot, a week after that I went to her work and in the middle of the day her convertible rabbit was open so I pissed all over the inside of her car and on the door handle and vents.

[ March 09, 2007, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i feel ure pain.. they thru eggs and boloney (sp?) at one of my old drops. people really have no lives sumtimes.

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Some bitch I knew egged a car I used to own a long time ago. Me and some of my friends saw her and her ho buddies taking off and just saw a peice of her car rip around the corner.

3 weeks later right when I was moving we bought 2 dozen eggs krept out to her house busted her bedroom window out when she was asleep and threw 24 eggs at her in bed!

*edit* I forgot, a week after that I went to her work and in the middle of the day her convertible rabbit was open so I pissed all over the inside of her car and on the door handle and vents.

ahahahahahah lmfao!!!! [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:

lol savage!
ahaha thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by 89FoxLX:
quote:

Definately don't want to be on your bad side.

Eggs though? I thought that was elementry school shit...

lol......there is someone on my list but if i did it, he would know it was me.....besides he got part of what he deserved the other day....

oh im just getting warmed up......i have other secrets......owner of the car wouldnt of even saw it comin.... [Wink] [Razz]

i know huh? who the fuck throws eggs? damn lops!!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u guys really wanna have some fun getting even??? i work for the nations largest concrete company, with access to LOTS of materials.... u wanna talk about gettin dirty on someone..... [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikeV8torque  Ford pictures for ilikeV8torque    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had the same problem last year. I lived in Alameda at the time and had my car parked on the street and sometime between 6am to 9 am, someone got stupid and broke my rear windshield and driver side window for no reason. I say no reason because I have no enemies and I don't drive like a freak revvin' on people or even just bleep my throttle to hear the tune come out my flowmasters. They did not attempted breaking in to the car because there was nothing in there to steal. I don't even have an aftermarket deck.

Another situation in broad daylight, someone sprayed a long green spray paint on my driver side. What the hell is goin' on? Did this hyphy movement shit goin' to far LOL?

I didn't think my car would even get hated on in Alameda.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I removed the oil filter, took of the O ring and put the filter back on before. stupid chick lost all her oil on the freeway going to work. she was trying to blame the oil change place where it was done a couple months before. needless to say she blew her engine and had to get a new car. She never fucked with me again though.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Girls throw eggs so it most likely was a female.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

I removed the oil filter, took of the O ring and put the filter back on before. stupid chick lost all her oil on the freeway going to work. she was trying to blame the oil change place where it was done a couple months before. needless to say she blew her engine and had to get a new car. She never fucked with me again though.
ahahahahhaah lmao!!!! so im not the only crazy one...... [patriot] [worship] [dance]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:

ahahahahahah lmfao!!!! [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]
pissin into a car,, classic!
any other ideas guys?? what really fucks up paint if you throw some on it???

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn I'm buying stock in an egg company. I though egging only happened on halloween-that and pumpkin hurling

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com