Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Rachael Ray... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Rachael Ray...
subsGT
¯
Member # 6015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for subsGT  Ford pictures for subsGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by COPFITY:
Is it jus me or does anyone else find her strangely attractive????

[Razz]

yes, it's just you....

HELL YEAH she's hot! [worship]

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ain't nothing like a blowjob and a sandwich!

"Why do I have to make you a sandwich after?"

"CAUSE YOU A COOK BITCH!"

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd never fuck Rachel Ray. Her tits look REALLY weird. She's the type that looks good with her face down, and fat ass up.

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GeeTee:
I'd never fuck Rachel Ray. Her tits look REALLY weird. She's the type that looks good with her face down, and fat ass up.

I'm with Ya, nothing special.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GeeTee:

well, it sounds like you just found a solution to your problem . . .

she's hot, plus she's on TV so yea i'm in

Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66backinblack:
quote:
Originally posted by FoRdGiRl:
there was a biography on her last night and i was thinkin who the hell is that didnt actually go to it but can someone tell me who she is or where she came from [Confused]

yea, thats what we were talking about. She worked at a restraunt with her mom or siter and she became famous from a commercial she was in for the restraunt. then became more famous for some cooking books she did

edit: oh and she has a cooking show on the Food Network. id like to cook up something hot with her [Big Grin]

[patriot] thanks I actually came home early yesturday saw her show on turned to it for a min realized it was cookin then was just thinkin what the heck is wrong w half of you [Confused]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com