Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NEW TATTOO!!! TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NEW TATTOO!!! TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK....
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
I don't understand why you gotta get all butt hurt. You post up asking for what we think and some of us just let you know! I'm not "hating" I'm just giving you my opinion and the reasons behind it. YOU asked! Hating??? LOL! That would mean I'd have to care and hell no I don't care! A tat is more than just a plain old picture its placement is also very significant. So hell yes we are going to talk about where its placed and what we think about it.

Let me put it this way. You have a tat of a horse. If this horsey was placed smack in the middle of your forehead I bet 99.99% would say its stupid and LAME! Now if this horsey was placed in a spot where it was grazing a lil grass or running through a field (hehehehehe) I bet 99.99% would say its cool! Me included!!!!!!

Got it?????

And for the dude that wants to run over cars I hope you're not talking to me because I have the baddest 4x4 rig on this site bar none! And I ain't lying!!!!!! But you're sure welcome to run over Primered Coupe it would probably do his car some good!

hahaha no i wasnt talkin to you, and i bet my race truck has your other truck beat [Wink] Can your 4X4 fly 100 feet through the air [Wink]

[ December 24, 2006, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: liftedF150 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO! Cummins agreed to his own quote thats a classic! [worship] I guess Im gonna have to see the tat in person from a few angles before I decide. Any open days for you coming up?

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmmmm why did cummins think I was refeering to him LOL [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
I don't understand why you gotta get all butt hurt. You post up asking for what we think and some of us just let you know! I'm not "hating" I'm just giving you my opinion and the reasons behind it. YOU asked! Hating??? LOL! That would mean I'd have to care and hell no I don't care! A tat is more than just a plain old picture its placement is also very significant. So hell yes we are going to talk about where its placed and what we think about it.

Let me put it this way. You have a tat of a horse. If this horsey was placed smack in the middle of your forehead I bet 99.99% would say its stupid and LAME! Now if this horsey was placed in a spot where it was grazing a lil grass or running through a field (hehehehehe) I bet 99.99% would say its cool! Me included!!!!!!

Got it?????

And for the dude that wants to run over cars I hope you're not talking to me because I have the baddest 4x4 rig on this site bar none! And I ain't lying!!!!!! But you're sure welcome to run over Primered Coupe it would probably do his car some good!

hahaha no i wasnt talkin to you, and i bet my race truck has your other truck beat [Wink] Can your 4X4 fly 100 feet through the air [Wink]
Hell yah my rig can fly 100 feet through the air. No problem! It may not like it very much and may not be driveable after that but I guarantee it can do it at least once! My jeep is just a creepy crawler but I do love speed, jumps and sand so I may build a rail next year. But right now its a cj7 linked front and rear with 40" tires and fox 2.5s on all 4 corners, stretched wheelbase, full width 1 ton axles 60/14 locked with 5.13's and detroits powered by a Chebby motor and trans with a 4:1 twin sticked dana 300. And yes I did most of the work myself. Not a jumper just a crawler but it sure can climb! Ran over a few Mustangs no prob and wouldn't mind running over Primered Cooche's and SkidMatt's!

2 Stangs you old fart I'm just playing with ya! When are you gonna get that 69 running so we can line em up!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:

Got it?????

Hell yah my rig can fly 100 feet through the air. No problem! It may not like it very much and may not be driveable after that but I guarantee it can do it at least once! My jeep is just a creepy crawler but I do love speed, jumps and sand so I may build a rail next year. But right now its a cj7 linked front and rear with 40" tires and fox 2.5s on all 4 corners, stretched wheelbase, full width 1 ton axles 60/14 locked with 5.13's and detroits powered by a Chebby motor and trans with a 4:1 twin sticked dana 300. And yes I did most of the work myself. Not a jumper just a crawler but it sure can climb! Ran over a few Mustangs no prob and wouldn't mind running over Primered Cooche's and SkidMatt's!

2 Stangs you old fart I'm just playing with ya! When are you gonna get that 69 running so we can line em up!

Sounds like a bad ass jeep, im not big into rock crawling, I like going fast in the dirt [Smile] We have a class 7 (ranger body) desert/short course truck.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why does this happen every single time someone wants an opinion? i guess some people cant handle a yes or no question.

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com