Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » notch catching air (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: notch catching air
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gawd I hate white people, wait, I am white.

nevermind, lol

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Gawd I hate white people, wait, I am white.

nevermind, lol

AAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
two-gun kid
¯
Member # 5325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid  Ford pictures for two-gun kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
quote:
The driver of that car is defitnley a "white guy". & Guess what, he is STILL FUKKIN RETARD...... [Big Grin]

Ps I'm white.
i know, remember we meet [Wink]

--------------------
Two-Gun Motorsports
-Team Legion 510-
-KINGTOM Groupie-

Blue88lx
¯
Member # 5919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue88lx  Ford pictures for Blue88lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by yipnip5.0:
whaddya know, a couple of dark skinned stoopid looking fools giving sensible mustang owners a bad name.

let me know when there is a video out there of these dudes getting their faces kicked in by a couple of cops.

I didn't see Dark skin!
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We all have been wreckless on the public streets at one point in our lifes.
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the exhaust sounded pretty good

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CANTCME:
quote:
whaddya know, a couple of dark skinned stoopid looking fools giving sensible mustang owners a bad name.

WOW.. arent you a fvcking idiot, first what does his skin color have anything to do with him choosing to drive recklessly.. second if you actually watch the video while he is doing the burnout he sticks his arm out of the window, and it seems pretty pale to me [Roll Eyes]
WHO said them being dark skinned had anything to do with their "choosing" to drive recklessly? I didn't, okay hot shot??

All I said was that when normal people see stupid antics like that - and similar newsclips of 5.0's "sideshowz", then sterotypes are reinforced about all owners of 5.0's.

Do you disagree with that? Are you going to now convince me that those sideshows are frequented not by dark skinned young men, but rather middle aged white men working in academics or politics?

Give me "fvcking" break, it DOESNT EVEN MATTER if the clowns in the clip are white or dark skinned, the stereotype already exists that 5.0 drivers are a bunch of criminal thugs. That's why when I am driving my "fitty" to my job in aerospace where on most days I apply one of my two advanced degrees, I get more dirty looks from people who ASS-U-ME that my ass is on the streets to cause trouble, rather than the respect I should get.

So fvck those biotches in that video. Like I said, be sure to post the clip when a couple of cops use controversial force on their faces - cus after seeing that clip I'm all for us all NOT getting along.

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

I don't want myself or anyone I care about to be on a public street where individuals are performing stunts with an automobile. That individual is endagering the people around him. Too many things can go wrong by doing those types of things on a public road.

If you want to put yourself in risks, be my guest, but don't do it where you might encounter someones wife or kids.

That type of thing is illegal for a reason.

It has nothing to do with me caring about someone's automobile suspension. [/QB]

Well said Luke.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that shit needs a giant 01 on the side of it!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
this is an honest question..
Why are you guys hating so much?
is it because he's driving recklessly and endangering people around him? or because he's supposedly abusing and destroying the car's suspension?
I don't get it thanks.

One word,WOW! [Eek!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Personally, I coud care less about that dudes suspension/car. That retard was going at least 60-80 MPH on a public street with a WATCH CHILDREN sigh right above the camera mans head. IMHO, thats why everyone's HATING...

ditto
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
quote:
The driver of that car is defitnley a "white guy". & Guess what, he is STILL FUKKIN RETARD...... [Big Grin]

Ps I'm white.
i know, remember we meet [Wink]
I know Jav, I just giving you a hard time. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:
quote:

WOW.. arent you a fvcking idiot, first what does his skin color have anything to do with him choosing to drive recklessly.. second if you actually watch the video while he is doing the burnout he sticks his arm out of the window, and it seems pretty pale to me [Roll Eyes]
color should have never been brought up every race has people that dont do the smartest things please not a race thing i get enough of that everyday please not here on CAFORDS.COM [Mad]
if it was a white guy, no one would say anything. [Roll Eyes]
and there is Jav to say something STUPID to fuel the fire and keep it going
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
this is an honest question..
Why are you guys hating so much?
is it because he's driving recklessly and endangering people around him? or because he's supposedly abusing and destroying the car's suspension?
I don't get it thanks.

One word,WOW! [Eek!]
continue reading..
My next posts explains that post.
Please don't tell you are assuming things? [Razz]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid
¯
Member # 5325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid  Ford pictures for two-gun kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:
quote:

color should have never been brought up every race has people that dont do the smartest things please not a race thing i get enough of that everyday please not here on CAFORDS.COM [Mad]
if it was a white guy, no one would say anything. [Roll Eyes]
and there is Jav to say something STUPID to fuel the fire and keep it going
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Two-Gun Motorsports
-Team Legion 510-
-KINGTOM Groupie-

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHA Rob I don't think he even got 6"s off the ground. Sounded like he pussied out toward the top of the road and let off the gas.

I'm glad I don't live on that street!!

COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
amen to that! i'm glad i'm no where near where those dudes live (whereever that may be) and honestly skin color had now place in this thread because it comes down to the individuals on personal level of "stupidity" and "lack of reasoning".

now to touch on something else i feel that wishing he crashed on his own would still be moraly wrong for the fact its still a life and its still someones son and possibly someones dad, etc etc. the point is if they were going to be fucking around they should've had enough smarts AND consideration to perform there stunts on a closed course or isolated area.

(and I'm speaking from experience.. I've done a lot of stupid shit on the road and at the time I thought nothing of it, but when I look back at my videos I noticed a lot of shit that could've went wrong)

my .02

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com