Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new Kimbo Fight (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: new Kimbo Fight
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am talking about if they were in a boxing match! The last comment I was partially joking about because I said he would hit him with his beard LOL! I still think Matt would get KOed in a boxing match [Big Grin]
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
im not a big fan of hughes but his wrestling skills are really good and i think he would whoop kimbos ass, how is kimbo going to knock him out when huges is so much faster and will take him down like its nothing,put someone who knows what they are doing against him and its over. brandon vera would destroy him, he comes at so many different angles.and he would put him down with a knee. kimbos friends all jumped in when gannon wanted to use knees cause thay no he has no defense for things like that. he just throws bombs and has good head movemnt.

The fight was never about using knees or choke holds...... Like I said he pounded on that guy for 8mins and punched himself out. You try and punch someone non stop for 8 minutes and see how tired you get. If they fought again without choke holds or kness and shit Kimbo would win
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Idiots I tell ya! IDIOTS! There is no way in hell Matt hughs or anyone weighing 175lbs would pick Kimbos 260lbs of muscle body up and slam him. Matt is good, I like him but could he lift BJ Penn up and slam him in his last bout? Go find a 175lb guy and ask him to lift 225lbs of non fighting back weight up to his knees and see what happens. Im not talking a deadlift on a bar I mean bear hug or grab, then lift. 175lbs. 175lbs is tiny! People dont realize how small 175 is. Its tiny! ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE POUNDS! Do you get it this time? Ever think the guys Kimbo beats are good hes just better? [Cool]

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
[/QUOTE]If Kimbo and matt hughes got in a street fight Something tells me Hughes would be the one in trouble. Believe it or not size matters If Kimbo learned some basic grappling moves he would kick his ass more than likely. Their is a reason why their are seperate weight classes in MMA. You really would not want to put a 130lb man in against a heavyweight because it would not be very competitive.. [/QB][/QUOTE]

A street fight has no rules, so knees, elbows, wrestling, submissions etc all go. It's true NHB style and someone like Hughes will find a way to win. He's way more experienced against PROFFESSIONAL fighters not dread locked bums who can't see because their hair is in the way. Hughes walks around at about 185-190 and cuts weight to make weight so that weight class stuff is overrated. The only reason they have weight classes, rules, rounds, gloves etc was to help the sport grow by being part of an Athletic Commision. The old UFC style rules were outlawed in many states and no one allowed it. Now they have events all over the country. Kimbo is ok at what he does but he fights nobody worth talking about which is why I say he's "ok". To be the best you gotta beat the best. Fight someone, and beat someone worth talking about and his credibility would be worth something. I like that Butterbean idea and also would like to see Rampage or Bob Sapp knock this joker out at his bare knuckle boxing game.

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by modular:
Idiots I tell ya! IDIOTS! There is no way in hell Matt hughs or anyone weighing 175lbs would pick Kimbos 260lbs of muscle body up and slam him. Matt is good, I like him but could he lift BJ Penn up and slam him in his last bout? Go find a 175lb guy and ask him to lift 225lbs of non fighting back weight up to his knees and see what happens. Im not talking a deadlift on a bar I mean bear hug or grab, then lift. 175lbs. 175lbs is tiny! People dont realize how small 175 is. Its tiny! ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE POUNDS! Do you get it this time? Ever think the guys Kimbo beats are good hes just better? [Cool]

LOL..we're not talking about a power bomb now but he'd be able to pick him up and put him on his back. everyone knows hughes walks about 190 and cuts down to 170 and we all know he's well considered as a strong ww.
if u follow mma, ud know that bj penn is not at all the easiest person to take down. freakin guy can sprawl with one leg and the other being held by the opponent so we're not comparing apples to oranges here. im pretty sure kimbo with his stand-up style will have no idea on how to defend a takedown and get up once he's down. have u seen the old ufc's where a kickboxer would lose for the simple fact that they have no idea how to fight against someone trying to take him down.
face it bro, kimbo is only good for backyard brawls and should stay there. any tomato can can make a mediorce fighter look like mike tyson.
again, did we all forget that kimbo got his ass handed to him by a weak ass fighter...gannon aint even known in the mma scene and still beat his ass..lol
just because some dude has some decent boxing skills and is huge doesnt mean he'll take out an mma fighter. maybe in the old toughman days kimbo would be someone but maybe not with his gas tank running empty after 5mins of fighting.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AaronC:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:

If Kimbo and matt hughes got in a street fight Something tells me Hughes would be the one in trouble. Believe it or not size matters If Kimbo learned some basic grappling moves he would kick his ass more than likely. Their is a reason why their are seperate weight classes in MMA. You really would not want to put a 130lb man in against a heavyweight because it would not be very competitive.. [/QUOTE]

A street fight has no rules, so knees, elbows, wrestling, submissions etc all go. It's true NHB style and someone like Hughes will find a way to win. He's way more experienced against PROFFESSIONAL fighters not dread locked bums who can't see because their hair is in the way. Hughes walks around at about 185-190 and cuts weight to make weight so that weight class stuff is overrated. The only reason they have weight classes, rules, rounds, gloves etc was to help the sport grow by being part of an Athletic Commision. The old UFC style rules were outlawed in many states and no one allowed it. Now they have events all over the country. Kimbo is ok at what he does but he fights nobody worth talking about which is why I say he's "ok". To be the best you gotta beat the best. Fight someone, and beat someone worth talking about and his credibility would be worth something. I like that Butterbean idea and also would like to see Rampage or Bob Sapp knock this joker out at his bare knuckle boxing game. [/QB][/QUOTE]

exactly...kimbo has no credibility at all and i dont know why so many ppl are on his jock. he has proven nothing in fighting except that he can lay a beat down on cans. put me up against a corpse and im sure ill look like mike tyson.

speaking of all this fighting, im off to strikeforce at hp in a couple hrs. anyone going? the card isn't really all that consider a couple big names were taken off like melendez and overreem but hey im not complaining as the tickets were complementary from work.

im looking forward to cung le vs von flue. im sure the vietnamese community will be out in full force , representing.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If Matt is so strong why didnt he just pick BJ right up off the ground? He should be able to pick him up by the one leg he had right? Hell I bet Matt Hughs could lift a house n shitz! TWICE! Kimbo isnt a MMA fighter I know that, but there is no way in hell a 175lb guy would beat kimbo. He could punch through their blocks. If you didnt just watch MMA on TV then you would understand what Im saying.Didnt you see "strong ass" monson lose to Silva? Why? Because of the size. Kimbo break limbs off hughs, hell hed retire him!

--------------------

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

quote:
If Matt is so strong why didnt he just pick BJ right up off the ground? He should be able to pick him up by the one leg he had right? Hell I bet Matt Hughs could lift a house n shitz! TWICE! Kimbo isnt a MMA fighter I know that, but there is no way in hell a 175lb guy would beat kimbo. He could punch through their blocks. If you didnt just watch MMA on TV then you would understand what Im saying.Didnt you see "strong ass" monson lose to Silva? Why? Because of the size. Kimbo break limbs off hughs, hell hed retire him!

on picking him up.. if the defender has the correct position and leverage it would be difficult for aggressor to pick him up as was the case of bj penn and hughes. if u followed mma ud know that penn has that reputation of being able to defend the takedown pretty well, although he's no immune to the take down of course. mma fighters are pretty versed in avoiding these sort of take downs but i highly doubt a street fighter like kimbo would know wat to do in that instance. while kimbo goes for one of those slow knock-out swing for the fences punches, hughes would shoot in and go for a double leg takedown. he's been there and done that time and time again. again, we're comparing totally different animals here. comparing syvlia and monson who are both professional fighters is not the same as comparing kimbo, a street brawler to an mma fighter. if what you're saying is correct, in pride, giant silva who is pushing 7feet should've easily walked over minowa who is only 5 9", right? let the pics speak for themselves
 -
 -
 -
u can image giant silva being kimbo and minowa being hughes...LOL

kimbo in most mma situations would not even know what to do let alone in a wrestling match.
u must've been one of those kimbo fans on sherdog defending kimbo by saying he'd beat fedor in a backyard brawl, right?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

modular
¯
Member # 6599

He would go for a double leg takedown? LOL n00b! This all I gotta say!http://www.otinanai.gr/images/martial1/gracie_v_kimbo.jpg

you bumped your head.

--------------------

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

kimbo slice 9 wins against tomato cans and 1 loss against a 0-1 mma nobody. talk about an impressive record. kimbo owns fedor, right?

with your logic, giant silva with his huge size advantage shouldve kicked minowa's ass. mma math logic sure does makes sense. so u sad your ultimate fighter season ended?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Nice comparison but Kimbo would crush the Giant, Hughs, and minowa at the same time. The Giant LMAO! i THOUGHT kIMBO SUCKED FOR BEATING UP ON JUNK NOW YOURE USING IT FOR EXAMPLES OF YOUR THEORY? yOU MUST BE LOST?

--------------------

modular
¯
Member # 6599

My logic isnt "isnt size will always win" dont twist it. I said no 175lb guy would beat KIMBO NOT THE GIANT I SAID KIMBO. YOU BRANG A LOPPY 385LB DUDE INTO IT AND CALLED HIM kIMBO.

--------------------

AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gracie beat Kimo and the size difference is similar but Kimo is a lot more skilled in fighting than Kimbo is. A boxing match is one thing but a street fight/MMA match is another and there's no chance Kimbo is gonna stack up against a well rounded fighter. There's too many things for him to think about and it'll put him in defensive mode.

And Monson didn't lose that fight to Sylvia because of size. He lost it because Sylvia was better. Wrestling is not the way to take Sylvia down and you can't strike with him from the outside because of the reach difference. It was a bad matchup for Monson. The best way to take Sylvia down is to punch into a clinch and Judo throw or leg trip from there. Fedor does it all the time. Unleashes punches which stun or blind you and takes you down until you're GNP'd or sub'd. Dan Henderson is also very good at that. Fakes the wrestling shoot, the other guy drops his hands to sprawl and Dan lays an overhand right on their jaw and secures the take down from there.

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Kimbo would crush kimo any day 10 years ago to now. Im pretty sure back then joyce was 200lbs and kimo 220-240. Theres a difference between that and 175 and 200. Kimbo would through hughs through your T.V. screen.

Aron C. Im glad you came up with a better way to beat Silvas that Monson I guess you should train him from now on LOL!

P.S. Ill see you die hard UFC critics tomorrow downtown watching some live fights. Oh wait! Youre T.V. critics.

[ December 08, 2006, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: modular ]

--------------------

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
modular get off kimbos sack, if a 175 pound wrestler is trained correctly then yea he will be able to take down a way beigger opponent, he could shoot low singles and take out side shots i guarantee he is faster then kimbo, but seems like you feel like kimbo is god and cant be beaten.
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and as for penn he has good wrestling defense, thats why itwas so hard for hughes to take him down, kimbo would fall on his face.
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

quote:
Kimbo would crush kimo any day 10 years ago to now. Im pretty sure back then joyce was 200lbs and kimo 220-240. Theres a difference between that and 175 and 200. Kimbo would through hughs through your T.V. screen.

Aron C. Im glad you came up with a better way to beat Silvas that Monson I guess you should train him from now on LOL!

P.S. Ill see you die hard UFC critics tomorrow downtown watching some live fights. Oh wait!
Youre T.V. critics.

LOL, you show your ignorance well. BTW I was at the last UFC in person. I'll be going to Vegas in February for the Pride event as well. Tell your boy Kimbo to fight a real professional and we'll see what happens and I'll say I told you so

[ December 09, 2006, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: AaronC ]

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

modular
¯
Member # 6599

I bet you both thought Rich Franklin was a badass too! I mean he had the title dont ya know LOL. To think Hughs couild take Kimbo to the ground is stupid. These guys are not super human havent you realized that yet? Remember when Roy Jones beat washed up John Ruiz and it was a huge deal? That was only 35 pounds you are talking a 100 pound differnece here. Show me a fighter that can go 8 mins like kimbo weighing 260lbs and tell me hes not in shape.

There isnt a 175 pound guy out there that could hurt Kimbo PERIOD! Well if Aron coached them a 175 pounder could RULE! But thats only if he gets off the keyboard and puts his wisdom in the hall of fame LOL. A 175 pounder beating a pretty strong and skillful 260 pound boxer. Now I know how them casinos make money on bets.

--------------------

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I bet you both thought Rich Franklin was a badass too! I mean he had the title dont ya know LOL. To think Hughs couild take Kimbo to the ground is stupid. These guys are not super human havent you realized that yet? Remember when Roy Jones beat washed up John Ruiz and it was a huge deal? That was only 35 pounds you are talking a 100 pound differnece here. Show me a fighter that can go 8 mins like kimbo weighing 260lbs and tell me hes not in shape.

There isnt a 175 pound guy out there that could hurt Kimbo PERIOD! Well if Aron coached them a 175 pounder could RULE! But thats only if he gets off the keyboard and puts his wisdom in the hall of fame LOL. A 175 pounder beating a pretty strong and skillful 260 pound boxer. Now I know how them casinos make money on bets.

Is your name Tarzan by chance, because you're sure swingin from Kimbo's nutsack like you are.

Have you ever been involved in mortal combat/hand to hand combat in your life? Size doesn't mean shit over skill and endurance. I would compare Kimbo to George Foreman and that's even insulting to Foreman. Kimbo isn't exactly lean and mean. Brazilian Jiu Jistsu and Muay Thai boxing are far more effective person to person combat arts rather than boxing. Kimbo is a boxer ONLY!! As I previously stated that there would be at least a 100+ pound size advantage to Kimbo when fighting someone like Hughes, Gracie or St. Pierre. Any of the three of those fighters would ground Kimbo and twist his ass into a pretzel end of story.

If you think Kimbo is such a fucking badass why isn't he a mainstream boxer or why hasn't he tried to train himself to get into MMA fighting?

Sean Gannon is a bottom feeder as far as the UFC is concerned (considering he's had one sanctioned match in his career which he lost might I add). If Kimbo had a hard time with Gannon how in the fuck do you think he would own Gracie, Hughes or St. Pierre?

You made a comment about Tank Abbott being a "badass". LOL Tank is the honkey version of Kimbo. Yeah last I checked Paul Buentello knocked Tank's fat cheeseburger filled ass out in less than a minute a couple of months ago. Wow. Those are mad skills on Tank's part.

You have a lot of nerve going around saying other people are ignorant. You're pretty fucking ignorant yourself if you ask me honestly.

But since you mentioned going "downtown" to watch some live fight's I'll assume you mean Ultimate Fitness. What say we do this. Since I know Scott Smith and Urijah Faber well enough what say you and I throw on some MMA gloves since I have my own and I will show you that size and weight do not decide the fight.

PS. Nice spelling skills jackass. It's Royce Gracie and not joyce.

[ December 09, 2006, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: WRS92GT ]

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:

Is your name Tarzan by chance, because you're sure swingin from Kimbo's nutsack like you are.

Have you ever been involved in mortal combat/hand to hand combat in your life? Size doesn't mean shit over skill and endurance. I would compare Kimbo to George Foreman and that's even insulting to Foreman. Kimbo isn't exactly lean and mean. Brazilian Jiu Jistsu and Muay Thai boxing are far more effective person to person combat arts rather than boxing. Kimbo is a boxer ONLY!! As I previously stated that there would be at least a 100+ pound size advantage to Kimbo when fighting someone like Hughes, Gracie or St. Pierre. Any of the three of those fighters would ground Kimbo and twist his ass into a pretzel end of story.

If you think Kimbo is such a fucking badass why isn't he a mainstream boxer or why hasn't he tried to train himself to get into MMA fighting?

Sean Gannon is a bottom feeder as far as the UFC is concerned (considering he's had one sanctioned match in his career which he lost might I add). If Kimbo had a hard time with Gannon how in the fuck do you think he would own Gracie, Hughes or St. Pierre?

You made a comment about Tank Abbott being a "badass". LOL Tank is the honkey version of Kimbo. Yeah last I checked Paul Buentello knocked Tank's fat cheeseburger filled ass out in less than a minute a couple of months ago. Wow. Those are mad skills on Tank's part.

You have a lot of nerve going around saying other people are ignorant. You're pretty fucking ignorant yourself if you ask me honestly.

But since you mentioned going "downtown" to watch some live fight's I'll assume you mean Ultimate Fitness. What say we do this. Since I know Scott Smith and Urijah Faber well enough what say you and I throw on some MMA gloves since I have my own and I will show you that size and weight do not decide the fight.

Oh, the smart guy has resorted to racial insults? Honkey version huh? What version are you saying Kimbo is tuff guy? You must be a "REAL" badass! I mean you have your own gloves? You keyboard warrior! And no, not the gym you RACIST IDIOT! I said fights meaning Holiday Beatings at the Auditorium being so "tight" with all the names youre husting you should know of local events you dork! Face it youre a keyboard warrior and have never been in a fight dummy. I would also watch who's names youre husting it wont be to hard to figure out what groupy you are.

P.S. Yes I have been in "Mortal Kombat" LMAO!!!! Sub Zero tought me his fatality punk. I also used two hands to type and faced the screen I hope it helps with the spelling, DORK!

--------------------

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh, the smart guy has resorted to racial insults? Honkey version huh? What version are you saying Kimbo is tuff guy? You must be a "REAL" badass! I mean you have your own gloves? You keyboard warrior! And no, not the gym you RACIST IDIOT! I said fights meaning Holiday Beatings at the Auditorium being so "tight" with all the names youre husting you should know of local events you dork! Face it youre a keyboard warrior and have never been in a fight dummy. I would also watch who's names youre husting it wont be to hard to figure out what groupy you are.

P.S. Yes I have been in "Mortal Kombat" LMAO!!!! Sub Zero tought me his fatality punk. I also used two hands to type and faced the screen I hope it helps with the spelling, DORK!

I'm guessing that you've never served your country nor know much about anything other than running your mouth. How am I a "keyboard warrior"
if I'm offering to meet you at a sanctioned training facility? I never said I was "tight" with either Scott nor Urijah. Though I have known the Smith family since I was in high school.

Oh by the way how do you figure that I'm a racist? I slam my own race so that makes me a racist? Yeah I guess I've been watching too much Dave Chappelle lately and the whole "Black white supremisist" thing since I am caucasian you moron. However to put all else aside I'm far from a racist. I love African Americans. I love Hispanics. However I severely dislike niggers and spics. If you don't know that there is a difference then perhaps you should move to Germany or Sudan where there is generally one skin color to choose from.

Mortal combat: Individuals engaged in hand to hand combat tactics.

Mortal Kombat: 1992 video game that you obviously have played far more than I. Give the computer back to mommy and daddy junior before your mouth writes a check your ass can't cash.

[ December 09, 2006, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: WRS92GT ]

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm guessing that you've never served your country nor know much about anything other than running your mouth. How am I a "keyboard warrior"
if I'm offering to meet you at a sanctioned training facility? I never said I was "tight" with either Scott nor Urijah. Though I have known the Smith family since I was in high school.

Oh by the way how do you figure that I'm a racist? I slam my own race so that makes me a racist? Yeah I guess I've been watching too much Dave Chappelle lately and the whole "Black white supremisist" thing since I am caucasian you moron. However to put all else aside I'm far from a racist. I love African Americans. I love Hispanics. However I severely dislike niggers and spics. If you don't know that there is a difference then perhaps you should move to Germany or Sudan where there is generally one skin color to choose from.

Mortal combat: Individuals engaged in hand to hand combat tactics.

Mortal Kombat: 1992 video game that you obviously have played far more than I. Give the computer back to mommy and daddy junior before your mouth writes a check your ass can't cash.

Im sorry, I dont know the difference please by all means explain what a n***** is and a s***. Oh boy, you sure do have a big mouth tuff guy. Maybe you should shut up but I fear you have already done enough damage to get your ass beat when you show your punk ass face.

By the way they arent african americans anymore same as the English settlers arent English americans they are just Americans now. The 2-5 generations that is. But yes if an immagrant comes from Africa being born there they are African american however most are generations old now and just regular old AMERICANS!

[ December 09, 2006, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: modular ]

--------------------

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Lets have a Cafords boxing MMA match with old school ufc rules to see who comes out on top! Kimbo supporters vs Matt Hughes supporters! LOL!
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Im down for that but only if Aron is my coach!? Infact I will take them on in "Mortal combat" as WRX was mentioning hell with Aron as my coach Ill fight them all at the same time. LMAO! He said, "Mortal Combat." [worship]

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Im down for that but only if Aron is my coach!? Infact I will take them on in "Mortal combat" as WRX was mentioning hell with Aron as my coach Ill fight them all at the same time. LMAO! He said, "Mortal Combat." [worship]

shit.. i'm taking the 150lbs class.. [Big Grin]
i'd have to lose 30 pounds.. [Frown]
I've been sparring regularly with a friend who's around 220.. skill can only do so much, brute strenght will most of the time prevail though.
Training with someone bigger and stronger does wonderful things, everytime i face someone my own size they feel like are extremely weak compared to what i'm used to..

--------------------
=(

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com