Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Niners........ (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Niners........
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Best Niner plays of the season in this game today!

Smith breaking a tackle for a TD pass to Gore

Smith running a booleg untouched for 25+ yards

TOTAL flip from 1st to 2nd half

Gore once again running up a storm (even better than LT so far this season)

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUKKKK YEAH.....

GO NINERS [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

[worship] [worship] that was tight..I woke up the boy with a nice HOLLER! I thought for sure Smith was going down but somehow he just took a little side step and threw off balance to Gore (I'm still not + he ment to throw specifically to him) and he made an awesome but ugly catch at the same time and fell in the inzone! Very nice.
Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go NINER [dance] [patriot]

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

[worship] [worship] that was tight..I woke up the boy with a nice HOLLER! I thought for sure Smith was going down but somehow he just took a little side step and threw off balance to Gore (I'm still not + he ment to throw specifically to him) and he made an awesome but ugly catch at the same time and fell in the inzone! Very nice.
IM glad i missed the first half and saw only the second half! whooooooooooo whooooooooooo for alex smith, frank gore, and that Lewis guy,, did anyone see that hit at the end he laid on that one seahawks receiver??! [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com