Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Niners........ (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Niners........
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can I say what an awesome 1st half that was?

20-0 to the defending Champions! [Whoo Whooooo!]

That last call reversal was BS. Let's not blow it like the Raiders though.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't like the FG with 18 seconds left, 1 time out to use, WITH THE BALL ON THE 2INCH LINE [Mad]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Forreal. That FG was pussy business they should have gave it to Gore and ram it up there. How did that ref measure 2" so accurately from when his knee touched the ground?

Reminder: Jerry Rice also retired as a NINER. [Embarrassed]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]
GO NINERS!!!!20-14

FUKK THE RAIDERS

[patriot]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UPSET!
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
UPSET!

Yes they are..........

GOOOOOOOOOO NINERS

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NINERS [Whoo Whooooo!]
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Forreal. That FG was pussy business they should have gave it to Gore and ram it up there. How did that ref measure 2" so accurately from when his knee touched the ground?

Reminder: Jerry Rice also retired as a NINER. [Embarrassed]

I agree. That was such a pussy move. Should of gave the ball to Gore and ran it down their throats. [dance]

All I can say is Gore is the real deal [worship]

[ November 20, 2006, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GORE BABY. How bout that defense? EH. Really turned things around! They are playing smash mouth football right now, run it right down everyones throats and protect the lead. I actually agreed with Nolans call on the FG, refs already jacked them with that its very very close bullshit. If the hawks got the stop there it woulda only been 17 point game and the hawks woulda been jacked up. Remember the niners didnt score in the second half..

The only thing I can complain about is Turners play calling, they seem to make huge huge plays for big chunks then all the sudden bog down when they get to the red zone and come away with lowsy field goals.

Posts: 142 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How was that a good call on the FG? It wasn't even 4th down, ball is on the 2 "inch" line, you have 1 time out left, AND HAVE RUSHED ALL OVER THEM ALL DAY..........

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Didnt get to see it but was keeping track of it thru my cell phone.When I first saw that the score was 20-0 i was like HOLY SHIT! Some weird calls but hey the won!

I think the niners getting their ass' whooped by the bears really turned things around for them.The defense has really kicked ass since then and the offense is coming around as well

Anyhow

Go NINERS!

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
How was that a good call on the FG? It wasn't even 4th down, ball is on the 2 "inch" line, you have 1 time out left, AND HAVE RUSHED ALL OVER THEM ALL DAY..........

It was 4th down, the third down play was the touchdown pass to battle that was not ruled a td.
wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know how the bay does it!!!

-

[ November 22, 2006, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: wikaweez ]

Posts: 108 | From: From Da Bay to SAC/Elk G. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

That call reversal on Terry Holt was ridiculous! That mofo had control of the ball..
90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

quote:
That call reversal on Terry Holt was ridiculous! That mofo had control of the ball..

Agreed, there has been some serious sketch calls by refs on the niners this year.
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

quote:
Originally posted by 90RanGer:
quote:

Agreed, there has been some serious sketch calls by refs on the niners this year.
Yeah seriously. Holt tucked in and prepared for the hit. If that isn't "control of the ball" than kiss my ass NFL.
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck gore is running all over tha rams and he goes out and we can't even get a 1 yard gain in tha red zone for a first down so they kick a weak field goal grow some balls and punch it thru
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I can't believe they went for a FG there [Frown]

--------------------

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Thanks Nolan for choosing to play sensibly and not having any balls.

That play along with that bullshit call on Holt earlier is straight garbage.

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

FUCK YOU NOLAN! [Mad]
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I can't believe they went for a FG there [Frown]

4th and crumbs and he fucking goes for a FG? WTF [Mad]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ggggrrrrrrrrr [BS flag] I can't believe we lost tha coach is a homo with a visectime (sp)
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

The big deal is [Confused]

It's one game, one we should have won. The team still looked good AND IT'S NOT LIKE THEY COULD DO ANYTHING HAD THEY GOTTEN TO THE PLAYOFFS.........

--------------------

90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Nolan just doesnt seem to like to go for it at all in circumstances like those. He needs to give it a shot especially when the running game is going so good,however we can never seem to get it when its 3rd and 1? TF, and p.s fuck these refs and their bs spotting of the ball and over turning that fumble.
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

I agree the team looked good but they can only go so far until Nolan gives up on 4th and an inch. I mean the fucking Rams were doing 4 and 2 and still making it.

At that time, the niners were still ahead and could have just pitched it to Gore or QB sneak it in. One goddamn step to 4 more tries for 7 points.

It was a risk they should have taken.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com