Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Owned : 10 people arrested, 17 cars confiscated (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Owned : 10 people arrested, 17 cars confiscated
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
"Brian Kanabroski, 31, of Charlotte."

31 years old and still street racing, c'mon bro grow up and stop playing with the kiddies.

I didnt know that streetracing had an age limit [Confused] .you be suprised what the age of some of the people are.i have a freind that is 67 years old and will still get down on the street!
thats weird he goes to organized streetraces by younger adults where there is 100s of people watching like FAF?
no your not thinking of streetracing, your thinking of rice rockets being fucktards

big difference [patriot]

but that is what the streetracing scene is. If hes talking about coming to a light and a vette pulls up next to you who you don't know at all and they throw a rev and its on when it turns green then i can understand that a 67 year old would do that and i don't consider that streetracing but meeting in a large group of people and going somewhere like this post is about i would think thats weird if there was a 67 year old doing it just like the 31 year old.
If you'd ever been to real street racing you would see the old guys own that shit.

I don't consider the people in the article to be real street racers,they are the typical wannabe's in slow ass cars. Racing on the freeway of course...

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

31 years old and still street racing, c'mon bro grow up and stop playing with the kiddies.

I didnt know that streetracing had an age limit [Confused] .you be suprised what the age of some of the people are.i have a freind that is 67 years old and will still get down on the street!
thats weird he goes to organized streetraces by younger adults where there is 100s of people watching like FAF?
no your not thinking of streetracing, your thinking of rice rockets being fucktards

big difference [patriot]

but that is what the streetracing scene is. If hes talking about coming to a light and a vette pulls up next to you who you don't know at all and they throw a rev and its on when it turns green then i can understand that a 67 year old would do that and i don't consider that streetracing but meeting in a large group of people and going somewhere like this post is about i would think thats weird if there was a 67 year old doing it just like the 31 year old.
I don't consider the people in the article to be real street racers,they are the typical wannabe's in slow ass cars. Racing on the freeway of course...
Sweet,a bunch of faggot ass,sackless,pussy freeway racing panises [BS flag]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate the way this board software quotes 10 people when you just want to quote one person [Confused]

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by SF Coupe:
[qb] "Brian Kanabroski, 31, of Charlotte."

Sweet,a bunch of faggot ass,sackless,pussy freeway racing panises [BS flag]
[worship] . I had someone on another board get flared up because I said freeway racing was gay. [Razz] To Me it's the sign of a car with no torque, traction, weak drivetrain, or a lame driver.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

big difference [patriot]

didnt say he was around 100's of people,you did [Wink] .also i like how you can twist the law.i dont agree with racing from light to light but isnt that RACING still?
i am staying on topic, if you read the news article 100s of people where there and 17 cars impounded. 31 years old is too old for that kind of "streetracing"

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

big difference [patriot]

didnt say he was around 100's of people,you did [Wink] .also i like how you can twist the law.i dont agree with racing from light to light but isnt that RACING still?
i am staying on topic, if you read the news article 100s of people where there and 17 cars impounded. 31 years old is too old for that kind of "streetracing"
agreed
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
"NOOOOO DONT TAKE MY RICE ROCKET,, I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THOSE STOLEN PARTS!
OWNED>>>>>  -

this picture is priceless. I wonder of he's thinking, "WHERE'S MY MOMMY!!!"

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard the "racing engine" in the mustang was nothing more than a blower! [Eek!]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All those idiots got what they deserved! Take it to the track you fools.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
All those idiots got what they deserved! Take it to the track you fools.

agree.. take it to the track... or don't get caught
[Razz]
I no longer street race. i used to attend the races in san francisco, san jose back in 2002 when i had the 03.. but, after a close call (got off on a technicality) i called it quits. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaybquick  Ford pictures for jaybquick  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
To Me it's the sign of a car with no torque, traction, weak drivetrain, or a lame driver.

I agree with you.

I used to street race when I was a kid but once my car got fast and I grew up around age 21 I stopped that crap.

--------------------
91 Mustang GT ET: 11.92@115
66 Mustang ET: 11.43@119
01 Audi S4 ET: 10.8@131
05 Audi S4 ET: 11.9@116
08 Audi S5 ET: 11.9@118

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like how they said that the cars were getting up to 165mph. i'd like to see that with those cars pictured. lol. secondly, if you're going that fast, and you know you're going to go to jail, and lose your car, why the hell would you pull over? i could see if it was a populated area (so as to not endanger others) but if it was on the freeway...those 15sec patrol cars better be bottle fed.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by inferno03:
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
"NOOOOO DONT TAKE MY RICE ROCKET,, I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THOSE STOLEN PARTS!
OWNED>>>>>  -

this picture is priceless. I wonder of he's thinking, "WHERE'S MY MOMMY!!!"
no hes thinking "my honda"
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com