Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ADVANCED ENGINE DEVELOPMENT...Got my COBRA BACK!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ADVANCED ENGINE DEVELOPMENT...Got my COBRA BACK!
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got my car back from Drew and Shaun, just want to give them a big thanks for everything they have done. I know Drew had the pleasure of tearing my motor apart and re-building my shortblock, while Shaun got to tune my "beast" Everything came together fine and feels nice and tight. Still have some tuning that needs to be done, but all is and went well. AED has went beyond the call of duty to help with my needs and to get me back on the road as quickly as possible. If anyone on this board(or you know someone who needs work done to there car) needs any type of work done to there car along with dyno tuning, i would HIGHLY recommend seeing either Drew or Shaun for your needs at ADVANCED ENGINE DEVELOPMENT!

[ November 03, 2006, 04:36 AM: Message edited by: 03SVTPower ]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet man! I hope to see you out cruisin in it soon man! [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to hear you're back up and running Ryan [Big Grin]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

1EVLSNKE
¯
Member # 4789

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 1EVLSNKE  Ford pictures for 1EVLSNKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A.E.D installed some lowering spring on my 03 cobra and did a good job.They also sticked to the price they gave even though it took them longer than expected. a big thanks to shaun and everyone at A.E.D... [Big Grin]

--------------------
LS WHAT
ORGANIZATION
VICTORIES:
GM INC,1 Sic formula(FRDEATR)

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where are they located? they do 60's model stangs?

[ November 03, 2006, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just call the number in my sig, and they can hook it up. Drew did my 331. Tore it down, rebuilt it with some different parts, did the whole exhuast. Then took to Shuan and had him tune it for me. Good guys!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what city are they in?

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the kind words Ryan. [patriot]
Glad you're happy with our work. That's what we like to hear! [Smile]

If you'd like full clearance/parts specs on the motor, PM me. Not everything was on the invoice.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
what city are they in?

San Jose
Near Santa Clara University

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com