Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » went to infineon today

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: went to infineon today
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was a really nice night,60*f and no WIND.i ran my best at 11.80 @ 122mph [Cool]
then they said i cant run anymore cause of no jacket or cage,oh well...next time i`ll take the wagon.

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was meaning to go up once before they stop holding them for the season. Isn't the deadline about to come up?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think next wed. nov 8 will be it for this year.

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats.. i wanted to go but forgot to bring my et streets to school. [Frown]

--------------------
=(

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by carajo:
it was a really nice night,60*f and no WIND.i ran my best at 11.80 @ 122mph [Cool]
then they said i cant run anymore cause of no jacket or cage,oh well...next time i`ll take the wagon.

Nice times... you could be at least 7/10ths faster with that mph.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Carlos tell them next time you go that you dont need a cage or jacket until you go sub 11.50's,as stated in the NHRA Rulebook,something that they SHOULD know.Anyhow nice times homie!
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

twisted54
7/10ths faster wow,the car has more in it.its the driver(me [Big Grin] )thats getting better.
haulinassmaro
you cant argue with these people,fuckem-if i go to the track again,i`ll go to sac.i`ll take the wagon to infineon,since they only want slow cars.
i`m thinking about selling the 86gt,what do you think i can get for it.

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
twisted54
7/10ths faster wow,the car has more in it.its the driver(me [Big Grin] )thats getting better.
haulinassmaro
you cant argue with these people,fuckem-if i go to the track again,i`ll go to sac.i`ll take the wagon to infineon,since they only want slow cars.

[BS flag] Forced331 runs 11.6's @ 128 all day long there. Never any problems.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

NOTHING keep the damn car [Mad] [Big Grin]
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Carlos tell them next time you go that you dont need a cage or jacket until you go sub 11.50's,as stated in the NHRA Rulebook,something that they SHOULD know.Anyhow nice times homie!
Well they just pulled a new one, last time I was there 2 weeks ago they said "New NHRA Rule" that if your running an aftermarket Supercharger, Turbo or N2o you have to wear a certified single layer jacket.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
quote:
quote:

Well they just pulled a new one, last time I was there 2 weeks ago they said "New NHRA Rule" that if your running an aftermarket Supercharger, Turbo or N2o you have to wear a certified single layer jacket.
hey hidnn.o.s [Razz]
you thought i was making this shit up?

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hey hidnn.o.s [Razz]

Yea I almost didnt even make it to the track, then he gave me shit for my cut off switch in the rear, trying to ask me all these questions to see if I was real or not. By that time i was so fed up with the guys power trip I asked for a refund and I would just leave and take my money else where.. he then said "Ahh go ahead but next time have your jacket"Another thing.. these guys have some girl running around in the staging lanes checking out cars to see if they added anything after the inspection, then she would run and tell on them. My buddy was told to pull his n20 or he was gone thanks to the little tatle tale.

[ November 03, 2006, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:

im too tired to post the exact rules about this,but you better believe that later I will [BS flag]
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

hey hidnn.o.s [Razz]

lol, not at all, I was meaning to tell them [BS flag] , etc

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

oops

[ November 03, 2006, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I picked up a certified single layer from summit for around 60-70 buck's so they aer'nt very expensive. [patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com