Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » so.. i'm looking for..

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: so.. i'm looking for..
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so, i'm looking for a new phone.
My old pos keeps on randomly shutting off and makes it impossible to send tms or even check my voice mail..
Where can i get the best deals for verizon phones? will it be better if i just go to the store and buy it from them? or should i buy it online?
I don't mind renewing my contract since i'm happy with verizon.. i want to spend as little money as possible.. with the clutch and exhaust i'm almost out of disposable income this month. i don't need anything fancy..just something that will let me tm, take pics of girls, and has decent receptioni don't really care about wireless and all that stuff...
thanks.
Jersey. [Razz]

--------------------
=(

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a used Motorla E815 for Verizon that I'm not using. My girlfriend works for Verizon so we were able to do an upgrade so this phone is less than a year old. She said dont buy on line and dont buy an unlocked phone because they wont activate them.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry, but .. what's an unlocked phone? how do i know if it's unlocked?
How much for your used phone? any pics, thanks?

--------------------
=(

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
An unlocked phone will allow you to use any provider with that phone. For example if you have a unlocked nokia I think you can use nextel as a provider. Even though nextel doesnt use nokia phones.

Im not 100% sure though.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

nevermind guys. today i got pissed and broke my phone so i was forced to go to the store and get a new one [patriot]

--------------------
=(

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com