Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Go NINERS! FUKK The Raiders (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Go NINERS! FUKK The Raiders
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this ain't pre season this is the real deal now we know who's a better team raider suck ass [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
Well I wouldnt call it a ass whooping, the raiders basicly gave you the game to win, so if you didnt win that would of been really sad. All i know is that the Sharks are undefeated lol!!

No it was an asswhooping staight up
No a ass whooping is more like KC 41 Niners 0 that is a ass whooping.
Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucc ya , Go 9ers .... loved the game , just wish i was there to rub it in all the sorry ass raider fans face lol , lol, good game [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance] ONE MORE TIME ( GO 9ERS ) can i GET a YEEEEE , one time !!

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who gives a fukkk both teams suck plain and simple. Andrew walter just gave the niners the game basically.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

1FAST93COBRA
¯
Member # 4756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93COBRA  Ford pictures for 1FAST93COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well I wouldnt call it a ass whooping, the raiders basicly gave you the game to win, so if you didnt win that would of been really sad. All i know is that the Sharks are undefeated lol!!

Oh sorry its not a ass whooping its the Raiders choking for the second week in a row.

Olny if the game would end at half time you guys would be 2-2 not 0-4 and then then have something to brag about.

Posts: 124 | From: East Side San Jo | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know why all the 9ner fans are so happy, the game was handed to them on a silver plater. They capitalized on mistakes that should have never happened, 17 points that should not have been allowed. What about those two huge 4th down stops by oaklands defense, one in the red zone. Lets not forget who the offensive coordinator for the 9ners is, oh yeah norv turner, wasnt he the raiders head coach for two years. So lets not get to excited, the raiders still lead the series 6-5.

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

Im a rookie all over again.

# 4904

90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Womp wahhhh, niners have won the last 2, stick it in yah craw! Raiders fans will have to bite their tongues for another couple of years. The best part is the direction both of the franchises are going, the niners are on their way up with a young talented team, all they really need is a few pieces left on defense to be a legit contender. The Raiders just seem to keep pluggin people in and nothing ever happens for them.
Posts: 142 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

We arent talking about another game.Yes they got their asses kicked but were able to overcome that and SMASH the raiders.You have nothing to say so you bring up shit that has NOTHING to so with the game we are talking about......
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0Caliber:
I dont know why all the 9ner fans are so happy, the game was handed to them on a silver plater. They capitalized on mistakes that should have never happened, 17 points that should not have been allowed. What about those two huge 4th down stops by oaklands defense, one in the red zone. Lets not forget who the offensive coordinator for the 9ners is, oh yeah norv turner, wasnt he the raiders head coach for two years. So lets not get to excited, the raiders still lead the series 6-5.

Niner fans are happy because they slaughtered the raiders.its an ongoing hate that the 2 teams and fans have for each other.Niners won the game and the raiders fans cant handle it.You guys have to find some way to justify it so now its that the raiders handed the game away.It couldnt have been the Niner defense that made every qb choke.It couldnt be that Alex Smith and Frank Gore walked right thru the raider defense,fukk no it couldnt be any of those reasons.Plain and simple NOONE was handed shit the raiders were just punked.

And oh how Ive wiated to for someone to bring up the Norv Turner thing.And thats [BS flag] you fags tried using that excuse when Tampa fukked the raiders so hard they STILL have yet to overcome.Face it the mofos suck and will for many more years to come

[Whoo Whooooo!]

[ October 09, 2006, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ONLY AT A FUCKING RAIDER GAME:

So, shortly after the START of the 3rd quarter I go down with some friends to grab a few beers. They are taking off the taps. They say the cops shut down ALL beer sales because of the fights.

THEN, with 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter they annonce there will be NO tail gating in the parking lot after the game and anyone caught will be fined for loitering.

Gotta love drunk Raider fans watching their team LOSE again and again!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its all good, the fagget ass 9ners are gonna get theyre ass handed to them by the chargers next week, and then the bears. By week 9 I guarantee they will be 2-5. [Wink]

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

# 4904

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol, How many td's to int's do the Raiders have, LMFAO, AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Raiders are CLEARLY the "worst" team in the NFL [patriot]

--------------------

1bdls1
¯
Member # 5756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bdls1  Ford pictures for 1bdls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Its all good, the fagget ass 9ners are gonna get theyre ass handed to them by the chargers next week, and then the bears. By week 9 I guarantee they will be 2-5. [Wink]

um here lets take a look at the raiders schedule...those are forsure loses...what do u guys think?
Oct. 15 at Denver LOSE
Oct. 22 Arizona
Oct. 29 Pittsburgh LOSE
Nov. 6 at Seattle LOSE
Nov. 12 Denver LOSE
Nov. 19 at Kansas City LOSE
Nov. 26 at San Diego LOSE
Dec. 3 Houston
Dec. 10 at Cincinnati LOSE
Dec. 17 St. Louis LOSE
Dec. 23 Kansas City LOSE
Dec. 31 at N.Y. Jets LOSE

--------------------
MEMBER OF FAST GM'S

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
By week 9 I guarantee they will be 2-5. [Wink]

and the raiders will be winless at 0-6 by that point
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And still have a better record than the Gayders...bwhahahahahahah

Fagget sas 9ers eh? Yet it was the gayders that took it in the ass this week [Wink]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I dont know why all the 9ner fans are so happy, the game was handed to them on a silver plater.

Correction...the 9ers took the silver platter.

quote:
They capitalized on mistakes that should have never happened, 17 points that should not have been allowed.
Yet the 9ers shoved it down their throats. But the gayders are used to having stuff shoved down their throats...usually cocks.

quote:
What about those two huge 4th down stops by oaklands defense, one in the red zone.
Oh ya...those were huge. Huge contributers to the 9ers not scoring nearly 50 points. Pretty sad when in 4 games your biggest highlight are a couple of fourth down stops.

quote:
Lets not forget who the offensive coordinator for the 9ners is, oh yeah norv turner, wasnt he the raiders head coach for two years.
And your point is? So your first string qb is from new orleans, Moss is from the Vikings, and the only great players your team ever had were former niners - lott, romanowski, rice...

quote:
So lets not get to excited, the raiders still lead the series 6-5.
Gee...since your pulling out stats...when was the last time the raiders beat the niners....back in 2000? By the way...9ers shine when it counts...5-0 in the superbowl. Please, remind me, how hard did TB shove it down the gayders throat in the last superbowl?

[ October 10, 2006, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
lol, How many td's to int's do the Raiders have, LMFAO, AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Raiders are CLEARLY the "worst" team in the NFL [patriot]

Not to mention GAYDERS are in last place for points the 2nd half. At 6pts, thats fukkin pathetic. FUKK THE RAIDERS AND THERE FANS [patriot]

Raiders fans: "you guys had our coordinator, we handed u this we handed u that, oh just wait till next weekend when you guys get beat, blah blah wine wine."

YOU GUYS GOT STOMPED SO STFU! Haven't won one game, FUKKIN LOSERS! GAYDER fans have nothing valid to bring to the table, but a handfull of losses. [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Do you expect us not to capitalize on mistakes. When we intercept are we supposed to hand it to the Raider receiver and say my bad, this was ment for you. How stupid. A win is a win. Im sure every niner fan agrees that we arent the best or strongest team in the NFL. And on paper we suck, how many stars do we have on our team? How many do the Raiders have? You pretty much got beat by a rookie team. We arent gonna make it to the playoffs but we beat the shit talking (now excuse talking) Raiders.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Pop N Sons Bar-B-Que:
quote:

Do you expect us not to capitalize on mistakes. When we intercept are we supposed to hand it to the Raider receiver and say my bad, this was ment for you. How stupid. A win is a win. Im sure every niner fan agrees that we arent the best or strongest team in the NFL. And on paper we suck, how many stars do we have on our team? How many do the Raiders have? You pretty much got beat by a rookie team. We arent gonna make it to the playoffs but we beat the shit talking (now excuse talking) Raiders.
VERY well said [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:

When we intercept are we supposed to hand it to the Raider receiver and say my bad, this was ment for you.
now thats fukkin funny shit right there.My stomach still hurts from laughing after reading this [worship]
5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

quote:
quote:

WTF are you talking about, where in my post did I say that they shouldnt capitalize??? If they take away a possesion, they should go for the TD by all means. I said that the raiders should have not made those mistakes and allow them to score, and who the hell is "WE", since when did half the people on this board get on the 9ners payroll. I dont take (watching) sports so damn serious, I played baseball in highschool and football in highschool and college so I know what it feels like to be on the field. Im not one of those shmucks who hangs sports parafanalia on my walls and dwells on the past accomplishments of "my" team in a desperate attempt to be part of something bigger than ones crappy existence.

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

# 4904

MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF are you talking about, where in my post did I say that they shouldnt capitalize??? If they take away a possesion, they should go for the TD by all means. I said that the raiders should have not made those mistakes and allow them to score, and who the hell is "WE", since when did half the people on this board get on the 9ners payroll. I dont take (watching) sports so damn serious, I played baseball in highschool and football in highschool and college so I know what it feels like to be on the field. Im not one of those shmucks who hangs sports parafanalia on my walls and dwells on the past accomplishments of "my" team in a desperate attempt to be part of something bigger than ones crappy existence.
Ok, you used us capitalizing on turnovers as the excuse to losing the game. How about your Offense sucks, your quarterback cant throw. There are 2 more realistic reasons right there, oh and the 9er defense is pretty much one of the worst in the NFL and they still held the Raiders back and took the ball when it wasnt theirs. Its not that I take my football serious, im a dedicated fan who played the game in pop warner and in school. But im just tired of the Raider piss poor excuses for losing a game.
5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

The offense IS pretty bad, but 1) There is a new head coach 2)Many players are playing a new position 3)Rookie QB with only 2 starts, these things would usually lead to a bad offense.

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

# 4904

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
The offense IS pretty bad, but 1) There is a new head coach 2)Many players are playing a new position 3)Rookie QB with only 2 starts, these things would usually lead to a bad offense.

These are just excuses. Mike Holmgren took the Seattle Seahawks to the playoffs in his first season as their coach in 1999.

Rookie QB with only 2 starts? Tell that to Roethlisberger. [Wink]

EDIT: Forgot to add...'FUKK THE RAIDERS'

[ October 11, 2006, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com