Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Nitrous guys in Marysville/Yuba City (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nitrous guys in Marysville/Yuba City
PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyXpress  Ford pictures for PonyXpress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm generally available anytime after 5 p.m. If you need to get together before then we can work that out. Notch- When are you due back to the area?

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass
Nitrous Express ....My Heroes

Posts: 55 | From: Plumas Lake | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My shop is off of Garden Hwy.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will, I will be back in Feb.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:
Will, I will be back in Feb.

Are you still living off of Shanghi Bend?

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by Will Jackson:
Spoke with a guy from Sac raceway yesterday and I might be setting up down there sometimes. Need to get more info from them though.

That would be a killer deal.There has been many times that ive needed to refill a bottle at the track [Whoo Whooooo!]
That is because you don't go to the track with enough nitrous (insert bitchslap here)

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyXpress  Ford pictures for PonyXpress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Notch-we'll be here when you get back, hope you don't get extended. Haulin'-I'll let you know what comes of it. I tried to call them today and noone answered, seems to be the norm for their office number but I'll keep trying. Would anyone else be interested in filling up at the track if I could work that out? It would more likely than not be cheaper for you to fill at the track since you won't have to make any special trips. This all depends on what the track says though. Anyway, would anyone else be interested?

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass

PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Can't believe Sac said it would cost me like $40K to ba able to distribute at the track. Needless to say that won't be happening. Just updating.

[ October 19, 2006, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: PonyXpress ]

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by PonyXpress:
Can't believe Sac said it would cost me like $40K to ba able to distribute at the track. Needles to say that won't be happening. Just updating.

Where is your store where you fill up the bottles? I may have to make a trip over the bridge and get my bottle filled here within the week.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

I don't have a store. I fill the bottles at home. I bought the stuff for my own convenience and figured I could fill other peoples bottles and help others save money as well. If you have a ten pound bottle, I can save you $8.50 per bottle, obviously the more you get the more you save. I'd appreciate your business. Let me know.

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Sounds good, I will let you know for sure!

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Anyone?

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com