Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Nitrous guys in Marysville/Yuba City (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nitrous guys in Marysville/Yuba City
PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyXpress  Ford pictures for PonyXpress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where are all the guys that run nitrous in and around Marysville and Yuba City? [Confused]

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass
Nitrous Express ....My Heroes

Posts: 55 | From: Plumas Lake | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyXpress  Ford pictures for PonyXpress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You mean nobody on here from 530.

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm from YC, just not running the bottle. Not to many stangs that I have seen are.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
theyre not going to your "cheap" nitrous fills.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Hey two gun, who cares what you think, I'm just a racer looking to help other racers save money, and get to know a few people cause I'm new to the area. $9 per bottle is significant savings so shut your trap, you don't know me like that. Hey Notch, when and where do you usually go to race. I've been to Sac twice since moving to the area but don't know anyone. Kinda boring when you don't know anyone there.

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be hitting Sac quite a bit since it is so close. My division will take me all over CA,NV,AZ mostly... and I am hoping to hit WFC10 this year.I will be back in Feb.... pending this crazy ass North Korean and his nukes???
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
theyre not going to your "cheap" nitrous fills.

lmaooo . your a fucking ass

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am i nthe 530 but i don't run nitrous

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a guy in your area that goes by the name of Bigbird and heads a crew called SSS. I think they use the gas.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have my store in Yuba City. I am just waiting for the NX kit to come in the mail.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 2lb that needs fillin. I'm not sure what the main source is up here but I know guys are out using the stuff. I can tell you where they hang out and you could go see if they are interested. But I for sure will use your services if you are willing to fill a 2 lb.

Do you have a source to get the big tanks around here? Or are you just getting rid of what you got?

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A 2lb bottle, is that for a bike? Lawn mower?

--------------------

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by King Cummins:
A 2lb bottle, is that for a bike? Lawn mower?

I'm gonna run a hella small shot for intercooling purposes. I've got 25 and 50 hp jets,and I plan on rarely using it.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

An IC spayer? I have of those too. But it empties bottle very fast.

--------------------

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:

No I am spraying it as you would a regular shot(via carb plate). But not to make power off of it like sombody normaly would. I want to make power off the cooling the intake charge. Cause i'm runnin a roots and they get hot when you spin em up high. But I can't run a normal intercooler. It refered to as a "poor mans intercooler".

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
quote:

No I am spraying it as you would a regular shot(via carb plate). But not to make power off of it like sombody normaly would. I want to make power off the cooling the intake charge. Cause i'm runnin a roots and they get hot when you spin em up high. But I can't run a normal intercooler. It refered to as a "poor mans intercooler".
Damn Brian! What have you done to the GT?! [Eek!]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

oh ok. Have you ever thought about meth for cooling?

--------------------

PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

I get the large 64 pound tanks. I use nitrous so I wanted to save myself some money and figured why not try to save other guys some money in the process. I know there is a store in the area that does refills for $5/lb. plus tax, I plan to do it for $4.50/lb. no tax. Best thing is that I'm available when that store is closed and on the weekends. Motorhead6T5, not sure what is needed to fill the two pound bottle but I will get what is needed if I don't already have it. If for no other reason I would like to see the two pound bottle to see what is needed. FiftyLX, What store do you have up here and what NX kit are you getting?

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass

PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Spoke with a guy from Sac raceway yesterday and I might be setting up down there sometimes. Need to get more info from them though. Looking forward to meeting all you guys, would like to have your business as well, Call if you have any questions. Notch1320, where are you at right now, sounds like your a military member.

[ October 08, 2006, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Will Jackson ]

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Will Jackson:
Spoke with a guy from Sac raceway yesterday and I might be setting up down there sometimes. Need to get more info from them though.

That would be a killer deal.There has been many times that ive needed to refill a bottle at the track [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

quote:
Originally posted by 87GeeTee:
quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
quote:

Damn Brian! What have you done to the GT?! [Eek!]
I bought a 72 chevelle and kept the gt mostly stock. Presmog FTW [worship]

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

quote:
I get the large 64 pound tanks. I use nitrous so I wanted to save myself some money and figured why not try to save other guys some money in the process. I know there is a store in the area that does refills for $5/lb. plus tax, I plan to do it for $4.50/lb. no tax. Best thing is that I'm available when that store is closed and on the weekends. Motorhead6T5, not sure what is needed to fill the two pound bottle but I will get what is needed if I don't already have it. If for no other reason I would like to see the two pound bottle to see what is needed. FiftyLX, What store do you have up here and what NX kit are you getting?

Standard nos fitting,should just need a scale right?

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Well, it seems that I have exactly what is needed. Got a digital scale so thats not an issue either. Not just some everyday scale from walmart either, got a nitrous that measures in pounds and ounces so you get exactly what you pay for.

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Will,

I'm over here in Korea... Good Times with the North Testing Nukes!!!

[ October 09, 2006, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: Notch1320 ]

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

quote:
Well, it seems that I have exactly what is needed. Got a digital scale so thats not an issue either. Not just some everyday scale from walmart either, got a nitrous that measures in pounds and ounces so you get exactly what you pay for.

I will give you a call this week when is a good time? I'm actualy right down the street from plumas lake.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com