Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Is 8k too much for unmolested 40k mile 92 GT? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is 8k too much for unmolested 40k mile 92 GT?
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice car.. how much did you get it for? you could pm me if you feel more comfortable.
Thanks.
I'm a bit interested in buying one in about 3 years and sending it to Peru.. i would have the only 93 cobra there [Wink]

--------------------
=(

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
nice car.. how much did you get it for? you could pm me if you feel more comfortable.
Thanks.
I'm a bit interested in buying one in about 3 years and sending it to Peru.. i would have the only 93 cobra there [Wink]

Hey jersey when ever u move to peru please sell me your car, i will have money by then
[Wink]

Floored nice cobra and congrats

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Floored:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
BETTER NOT put 20's on that [Mad]

awww.. why not? [Wink]

Teaser pic..

-

nice ride but are u selling it already
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/215978193.html

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LAST302:
Floored-

Is that you Alice from Sac? I think it is off your myspace page but its hard to tell. You look different with the hair and such. Anyway, if its you you look great. You have always been a huge interenet junkie which I wish I could be with the awesome myspace page. Congrats on the purchase. Pics!! I know YOU have a dig camera! I been thinking about doing a fox up. I would like to find a low 90's convertible. Something a little different. So how you been. Way back in the day when you bought that block I think you were on your way to getting married? Ever happen? Hope I am not bringing up any negative memories or anything. Well, take care. Its good to see you still here and into stangs. I never knew a girl more dedicated to her cars. Awesome chica!

P.S. Hope this is you otherwise Floored is going be saying WTF!

this shoulf of been a PM [Razz]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thinking about it because I found another teal one with the modifications I had wanted to do to this car already done (thus less work and no wait time for me). I'll give the car a day or two and if no one gets it I'll continue as planned with this one.

Besides I buy and "flip" cars all the time, I've owned 30 cars in my lifetime and I'm only 28. No biggie to me what I keep or sell.

[ October 04, 2006, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Floored ]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did u buy that teal one in dalycity from craigslist? i remember seeing one listed close to where i live and was interested in how clean it was but never got the chance to look at it. i believe it also had a bummed tranny.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com