Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » For 68_428_Fastback and ALL. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: For 68_428_Fastback and ALL.
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok what is the solution

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black 06:
ok what is the solution

Dunno man.. what do u think?
what options are there?
1.-closing the borders now, like when the US prohibited immigration from chinese and japanes after the first wave in .. what's the year.. somewhere in the early 1900s? and try to find a way that will benefit both parties with the ones that are here now? but how?

--------------------
=(

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
make it one nation one world leader.
bar codes...lol
lead by satan j/k

I'm stressin about other(car related) problems.

[ September 15, 2006, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Black 06 ]

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
CALIF0R NIA GT?
¯
Member # 7000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CALIF0R NIA GT?  Ford pictures for CALIF0R NIA GT?    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats just misconceptions, incoherent, narcistic, ethnocentric, absurdity. [patriot]
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustangmaniac:
Thats just misconceptions, incoherent, narcistic, ethnocentric, absurdity. [patriot]

huh? what is?

--------------------
=(

CALIF0R NIA GT?
¯
Member # 7000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CALIF0R NIA GT?  Ford pictures for CALIF0R NIA GT?    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

huh? what is?
Exactly
CALIF0R NIA GT?
¯
Member # 7000

Maybe I was not very clear, what I meant to say was that since the absurdity of the incoherent narcistic ethnocentric adolescents was the cause and effect of the thermostatic repulsion of the propagana that has suggested that the misconceptions have led us to believe that the egotistical testicles have contested to the irrelavantness of the justification that nuclear combustion can be the cause of ethnocentric absurdity.

That should be a little more clear.

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Maybe I was not very clear, what I meant to say was that since the absurdity of the incoherent narcistic ethnocentric adolescents was the cause and effect of the thermostatic repulsion of the propagana that has suggested that the misconceptions have led us to believe that the egotistical testicles have contested to the irrelavantness of the justification that nuclear combustion can be the cause of ethnocentric absurdity.

That should be a little more clear.

Ha ha.. i got it all, but no, i disagree.
that whole paragraph was contradictory an absurd.

Sounds like you got a hold of one of my replies and simply posted some words i used.. shit, every word i used but testicles is there and tried to sounds smart, but made no sence. sorry. [Wink]
good try though [Razz]

[ September 15, 2006, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com