Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Monday Night Football - Raiders vs. Chargers! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Monday Night Football - Raiders vs. Chargers!
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
CHARGERS BABY [patriot]

Raiders are gonna get murdered. [dance]

[patriot] Damn I didn't know it was going to be a massacre though. [Eek!] Raiders looked like a fukkin Jr. Varsity team out there. So much for season opening record. OAKLAND RAIDERS SUCK BIG DONKEY BALLS [dance]

[ September 12, 2006, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHAT A DISGRACE TO THE NFL,, ONE OF THE WORST GAMES I HAVE EVER SEEN,, FAIDERS= PURE GARBAGE [BS flag]
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was quite embarrassing to watch my team lose like that offensive line=garbage,brooks standing around waiting to be sacked=garbage offense game plan=garbage.Despite all that im sure they will rebound. could care less if we lose im still a fan and i will support the raiders and not do what a lot of people do jump the bandwagon.And a big fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the sorry faggsssssssssssss I guess the niners suck worse since the raiders handed them their ass in preaseason. gotta love u fagssss guess what both teams are 0-1.
90gtverrt
¯
Member # 1437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtverrt  Ford pictures for 90gtverrt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
it was quite embarrassing to watch my team lose like that offensive line=garbage,brooks standing around waiting to be sacked=garbage offense game plan=garbage.Despite all that im sure they will rebound. could care less if we lose im still a fan and i will support the raiders and not do what a lot of people do jump the bandwagon.And a big fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the sorry faggsssssssssssss I guess the niners suck worse since the raiders handed them their ass in preaseason. gotta love u fagssss guess what both teams are 0-1.

At least the niners could score points rofl and not just a big ass goose egg on the scoreboard on Monday night .... hahaha what a joke of a game that was.

[ September 17, 2006, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: 306ci89Vert ]

Posts: 1199 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happen with brooks hes out of the game and the rest of the year there getting murder

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another remake of last week in the works....wow they are truly one of the nfls worst teams.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
gotta love u fagssss

you love fags? [Eek!] I know you like the raiders and have to be fukked up about that but holy shit dude.
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders got there ass handed to them again. 49ers had another good weekend, no embarrasments here. Raiders fukkin suck worse then I've ever seen a team suck. [dance]
Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes NINERS whooped today. philly better be ready next week.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com