Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ran up on a Ferrari

Author Topic: Ran up on a Ferrari
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saw a new black Ferrari convertable going down Sonoma in Vallejo so I decided to turn around and see if I could get him to get on it, heres how the conversation went.

Me: Nice looking car, too bad it's slow.
Ferrari: I'll give you 5 blocks.

Pulled behing him and got on it hard, he heard the turbo and blow off valve. Right back on the side of him now;

Me: I'll give you 5 blocks.
Ferrari: ...
Me: You know you can't f**k with me.

Smash off on him, he gets on the freeway and so do I, I thought he would be more comfortable on the freeway but he wasn't, taunted him a bit more but he wouldn't budge. All in all it was fun, it would have been nice to run him though.

Just thought I would share.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

OldSchoolFormula
¯
Member # 823

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OldSchoolFormula  Ford pictures for OldSchoolFormula    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1973 Formula 400

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 1 of 1002 deep forest green GTS's made. Bone stock.

1990 Coupe 347 NX E85 Nitrous kit

Posts: 712 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
next time, just bait him and leave the conversation out. you will get a better run that way!

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lilghoust:
next time, just bait him and leave the conversation out. you will get a better run that way!

It's hard to get them to run, so I figured I'd piss him off but it didn't work, I was out driving just now and got a red viper at a stop light, wasn't sure he wanted to run but he did...

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen the Ferrari blast up and down Redwood all the time.

I'm glad someone shut him down. =)

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by 87GeeTee:
I've seen the Ferrari blast up and down Redwood all the time.

I'm glad someone shut him down. =)

Well he wasn't in the mood today, I think he knew I wasn't scared of it and maybe that scared him a little, I don't know?

[ August 13, 2006, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: 91Trunkster ]

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, first thing out of your mouth to a man in a nice car shows your maturity dead on.....

Plain rude.............

[ August 13, 2006, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

white1990stang
¯
Member # 2307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white1990stang  Ford pictures for white1990stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Wow, first thing out of your mouth to a man in a nice car shows your maturity dead on.....

Plain rude.............

dude we all have our own parents. go somewhere else if you want to babysit

--------------------
You must be fast, cause I was haullin ass when I passed you.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by white1990stang:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

Plain rude.............

dude we all have our own parents. go somewhere else if you want to babysit
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's funny, yet he's still has a ferrari and you have what?

--------------------
=(

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:

Well after reading your sentence a few times I finally understood what I think you were trying to say. Well I have a Mustang obviously, I am assuming you didn't know that.

If you are talking about my assets and how I am doing financially, well I own two homes, I'm not doing to bad, how many do you own? And just to let you know I could pull the equity out of my homes and buy a Ferrari just in case you didn't know that, but I like my Mustang.

Now what was your point? Oh yeah you were trying to insult me and what I have, nice try.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
quote:

Well after reading your sentence a few times I finally understood what I think you were trying to say. Well I have a Mustang obviously, I am assuming you didn't know that.

If you are talking about my assets and how I am doing financially, well I own two homes, I'm not doing to bad, how many do you own? And just to let you know I could pull the equity out of my homes and buy a Ferrari just in case you didn't know that, but I like my Mustang.

Now what was your point? Oh yeah you were trying to insult me and what I have, nice try.

The guy with the ferrari probably has two homes and a few other cars also [Big Grin]

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AJBlackGT:
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
quote:

The guy with the ferrari probably has two homes and a few other cars also [Big Grin]
[Wink] I could pull the equity out of mine also and buy one.. that's not the point. There will always be someone out there with more money that you/me anyone for that matter.
I'm not going to argue with you... the conversation you admittedly had with that Ferrari driver says everything I need to say about your character.
I really doubt you are a year older than 28... and if you are then you are a really "mature" adult, your first posts just proves that.

you know what i hate when i drive around town? when a punk with a Honda civic drives next to me and revs the crap out of his engine and then looks at me wanting to race. I no longer street race, i guess I'm mature enough not to do it anymore,.. specially against him.. i would really have nothing to prove to that ricer boy. Well.. guess who the "Ricer boy" is in the story you just told us? yep, YOU.

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
91trunkster,
you were acting like a 16 year old kid that just got a honda, and smashing up and down the fucking parking lot recklessly trying to show off your car and having the BOV go off. I guess you are really mature and have a mean car.. thanks for give us someone to clown after you left.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
91trunkster,
you were acting like a 16 year old kid that just got a honda, and smashing up and down the fucking parking lot recklessly trying to show off your car and having the BOV go off. I guess you are really mature and have a mean car.. thanks for give us someone to clown after you left.

[patriot]

--------------------
=(

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Props to giving that guy in the Ferrari a nice reality check.

[patriot]

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
91trunkster,

Thanks for the compliment, I knew you all would want to talk about me.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
im not here to flame,, but dang,, get off this guys case,, jeez!,, by the way,, what kind of ferrari was it,, and what kind of guy was driving it??
either way, i remember "playin" with a lambo one time,, i knew it was a joke to even try , but either way it was fun, i wanted to hear the lambo at WOT [Big Grin]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com