Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What would you say? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What would you say?
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
putter busted this guy out a month ago... Nobody listened. What a shame.

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by modular:

i do remember that. putter tell it like it is,lol [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
... I was going to make a comment but I hate cafords drama, had some drama in the past but the party in question made a questionable remark back then but I'll keep my opinions to myself

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are two sides to every story and I would like to see what Virgil has to say, from my experience with him I don't see him as that kind of person. Just my two cents.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

anyone know the link to that?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its in the street racing section

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO GET TO THIS JEFF(50DADDY) ASKED ME TO TAKE CARE OF THIS. BEING JEFF IS ONE OF MY COOL FRIENDS I TALKED TO VIRGIL AND HE TOLD ME THAT IT WASNT HIS DEAL BUT I FEALT THAT BEING ITS YOUR BOY THEN IT IS YOUR DEAL SO I LEFT IT ALONE BUT I KNEW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO COME BACK UP TRIED TO FIX BEFORE IT GOT TO THIS BUT NO RESPONSE OH WELL GLAD ITS NOT MY NAME AND THAT I'M IN GOOD STANDINGS WITH ALL

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO GET TO THIS JEFF(50DADDY) ASKED ME TO TAKE CARE OF THIS. BEING JEFF IS ONE OF MY COOL FRIENDS I TALKED TO VIRGIL AND HE TOLD ME THAT IT WASNT HIS DEAL BUT I FEALT THAT BEING ITS YOUR BOY THEN IT IS YOUR DEAL SO I LEFT IT ALONE BUT I KNEW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO COME BACK UP TRIED TO FIX BEFORE IT GOT TO THIS BUT NO RESPONSE OH WELL GLAD ITS NOT MY NAME AND THAT I'M IN GOOD STANDINGS WITH ALL

ever heard of a RUN ON sentence??? [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, after I just recommended Spec to a few folks. I bought some stuff from Spec and overall had a cool experience, he even delivered. But to each his own. I would say Virgil give homie his money back. Even tho it wasnt your deal, you brokered it and vouched for it.

Ya'll should know by now, thats T's style of typing...lol. i think Fordgirl does the same.

[ July 28, 2006, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Damn, after I just recommended Spec to a few folks. I bought some stuff from Spec and overall had a cool experience, he even delivered. But to each his own. I would say Virgil give homie his money back. Even tho it wasnt your deal, you brokered it and vouched for it.

Ya'll should know by now, thats T's style of typing...lol. i think Fordgirl does the same.

thanks Nate i thought the same i just type its not like this is formal i know i'm wrong but its to late to fix it

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That really doesn't sound like Virgil. Maybe he was really doing a deal for somebody else. I don't know the whole story, but I do know that doesn't sound like Virgil.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well why wouldnt he post on here but post on other posts [Confused] id love to hear his side.

[ July 29, 2006, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510 ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!]
True Dat I remember that shit and how you all got pissed at putter! Egg on your faces!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He seemed cool when i met him.But if he was doing this for someone else he still shoulda known the trans was bunk and it was gonna look bad on him.Its just water under the bridge now though,i just wont deal with him from now on.And i still need a good 5 speed.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
He seemed cool when i met him.But if he was doing this for someone else he still shoulda known the trans was bunk and it was gonna look bad on him.Its just water under the bridge now though,i just wont deal with him from now on.And i still need a good 5 speed.

it still pises me off that he wont post here but will post on menlo pony's thread about his messes up torqe boxes(because theres buisness involved for his ass. Makes it seem like he dont give a rats shit about you,.I HATE Skeemers! [Mad]

[ July 31, 2006, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510 ]

--------------------

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
That really doesn't sound like Virgil. Maybe he was really doing a deal for somebody else. I don't know the whole story, but I do know that doesn't sound like Virgil.

yo allen...haha wrong virgil...LOL...they are talking about spec fabrication(screen name on here)not the virg we all know...just dont do any buisness with the spec fab guy on here..

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

CobraKilla
¯
Member # 1449

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraKilla  Ford pictures for CobraKilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't read your post I just scanned over it. But I know on GM T-5's the V8 and V6 trans have a different amount of spines and it's very clear to see, just wondering if you noticed that or if Ford was different? Not that I'm defending the seller, but I'm just curious if it really was that difficult to notice, since on a GM it's very obvious.

--------------------
62 Impala- LS2, Six-speed, 9", drop spindles, etc etc...

Posts: 599 | From: Nationwide | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, that sucks..
Guys, let's not all jump in and start taking trash about Spec, there are always three sides to every story, your side, Virils side and the truth... we should wait to see what he says and maybe he'll rectify the situation.
i've deal with Spec-fab before and he seem honest and upfront.

Good luck either way.

--------------------
=(

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

well maybe he should CHIME in and tell his part since he CHIMED in all the other threads and wants to just ignore this one [Wink] really i would love to hear his part.so TTT to the fucking top [Razz]

[ July 31, 2006, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510 ]

--------------------

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kinda wierd, ive dealt with him before and he seemed like a cool guy. He was suppose to come pick up the oil pickup for the engine I sold him(which he REALLY needed), but as soon as this shit went down I havent heard from him since. Ive sent him like 3 pms since then

Oh well, its still sittin in my garage if you need it virg

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com