Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SOB! What is it with cingular? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: SOB! What is it with cingular?
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well glad I am not alone.

and for all you service providers:

-

[ July 13, 2006, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for evintho  Ford pictures for evintho  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEAN 93GT:
well ince i work for cingular ill post a reply on this thread... not to argue tho... but like luke87 said you need to know what smart chip your using and if you have a blank, an old pac bell, a32k, a64k smart chip then you need to get 2 your local store and pick up our new 3g64k smart chip because the network is changing and service on all those other sim cards is getting really bad so you need the new one... its free just make time to pop in and pick one up... then you should be happy with the new service

I got a voicemail from Cingular this morning telling me to come in so they can install a new SIM card. Think I'll jump on it!

BTW. I used to get alot of dropped calls. I called Cingular and they said to shut the phone off every night for 60 seconds, something about the network resetting, then turn it back on. I do that now and can't remember the last time I had a dropped call! Give it a shot!

--------------------
'89 Mustang LX droptop running a turbocharged 2.3, and proud of it!!
Check out 'Thunderstang'!

Posts: 285 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com