Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mildly Interested in 05GT, Anyone Work At Ford? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mildly Interested in 05GT, Anyone Work At Ford?
iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Sorry, not interested in a V6. Don't tell me a premium GT is "well under 25k" because you have clearly not seen an invoice.

I'm not referring to the V6, I'm referring to the premium GT.

MSRP is $26,320. Invoice is $24,188. No reason to pay much more at all. If the dealer is getting more, he's only doing it because he can, and people accept the deal.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2006/ford/mustang/100613489/prices.html?action=1

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's missing many "options." Premium does not mean it has EVERY option.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/181771480.html
Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I put a call in now, awaiting a call back in the next 20 minutes.

Thank you for the heads up and the link.

Don

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

For a premium GT the "invoice" is $25,8xx. 24 for the BOTTOM OF THE LINE cloth interior non cd "delux" GT it's in the mid 24's.

The guys is atleast polite.

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Don, i didn't want to give you this info cuase i wanted you to get a gt500, but.. since someone already mentioned it.
Hayward ford is the place to call, if you are willing to make the drive, i'll even take you out for a burger or something if you make it to my side of the woods (after i drive your new stang, ofcrouse [Razz] )
If you call hayward ford, talk to Danny Goal. he's the main guy there. i dealt with him when i placed an order for a 2003 cobra back in early 2002(when everone was paying over 5k in mark ups ) i placed my order for msrp there but ended up gettng it for much cheaper from a different dealership.
good luck,
Jersey

--------------------
=(

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com