Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 3 Deaths in a major car crash in 101 Menlo Park a Mustang was invovled (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 3 Deaths in a major car crash in 101 Menlo Park a Mustang was invovled
lostsoul
¯
Member # 5797

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostsoul  Ford pictures for lostsoul    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn.. only 8 years for wiping out 3 people!.. well.. if there is someone I really hate I know what to do now. I will be about before x-mas. haha [patriot]

--------------------
slp/ati procharger

90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is pretty intresting, this has got to be her also..
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/04/16/BAGHLIA0M61.DTL&feed=rss.bayarea

"I loved him so much,'' said the victim's father. One friend, Edith Delgado, 17, said she urged him to apply himself so he could go to college.

"You're too smart for the streets,'' she said she told him. "That's why I'm here, I'm street smart,'' he replied.

Posts: 142 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post in error

[ July 08, 2006, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
quote:
This is why Streetracing = ghey

just proved my point from my previous post.How can you call that streetracing.Thats called a stupid cunt that was RECKLESSly driving and not giving a shit about anyone around them,NOT STREETRACING.Fukk FREEWAY RACING,thats HOMO
It happened on the street and she was racing, put those words together and you get streetracing [Wink]
Really last I heard it was on a FREEWAY so put those 2 words together and what do you get?

Oh Ya FAGGOT ASS FREEWAY RACING

Its still streetracing.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

just proved my point from my previous post.How can you call that streetracing.Thats called a stupid cunt that was RECKLESSly driving and not giving a shit about anyone around them,NOT STREETRACING.Fukk FREEWAY RACING,thats HOMO
It happened on the street and she was racing, put those words together and you get streetracing [Wink]
Really last I heard it was on a FREEWAY so put those 2 words together and what do you get?

Its still streetracing.
keep telling yourself that [Wink]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They showed her pic today on TV and its the same girl that was posted in this post from MYSPACE. I feel sad for her. But it was stupid, at the same time we've all done this at one point or another, except she got the worst consequence.
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
Originally posted by 1990Silver5.0:
Just saw on the news that a 18 year old girl driving a mustang was racing a escalade. She got arrested and is being charged with manslaughter. Now they are looking for the escalade.

race an escalade??? WTF ,, this isnt midnite club,,, must of been a dumb blonde... [Roll Eyes]
haha i raced in expo sorta bc the asshole tried running me off the road adn that was NOT coo at all and i ahve bad road rage [Frown]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its still streetracing.
Its a street still, it gets people from one point to another. A drag strip is just a strip it doesn't get you to one point to another.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
They showed her pic today on TV and its the same girl that was posted in this post from MYSPACE. I feel sad for her. But it was stupid, at the same time we've all done this at one point or another, except she got the worst consequence.

i talked to her bro .this is what he said "its all bad 4 her . they tryin to give her 8 years n her bail iz going to b 3.5 million dollers so its al bad 4 her rite now !" [Frown]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:

i talked to her bro .this is what he said "its all bad 4 her . they tryin to give her 8 years n her bail iz going to b 3.5 million dollers so its al bad 4 her rite now !" [Frown]
She'll probably get it because they were royalty and the justice system will want to make an example out of her.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMHO, the distinction between street racing and freeway racing can only come from racers who are involved with this sort of thing. The vast majority of people (which include the judge and jury that you will be in front of if you hurt someone while racing illegally) draw a distinction between legal racing and illegal racing ONLY. Street racing, freeway racing, racing down your residential block, whatever you want to call it falls into the same illegal streetrace category to law enforcement and the media.

Unfortunately, trying to reason with the judge about streetracing being safer or different than freeway racing will not go very far...

Keep it at the track folks, and if you are gonna street race, know that the consequences are severe.

Matt the way you race may very well be much safer than the racing that occurred in the article. It may prevent you from ever hurting yourself or anyone or getting in any legal problems. But I am sure you understand that if, god forbid, something did happen, your type of racing legally falls in the same category as someone racing an escalade on the freeway.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i diddnt no she got out . bayarea http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=115179490

[ July 17, 2007, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The font on there sucks. You can barely read it.

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont know about her having a fan club. she did kill 2 ppl due to her negligence and she should be relieved her ass was set free with only a misdemeanor.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
damn i diddnt no she got out . bayarea http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=115179490

I could"nt read if it said she got out or not. I would think even with a misdemeanor she would still got to jail for killing people.
93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If that would have been a guy that caused it, he would be rotting in jail........................
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whether you were racing on Market Street in SF, down a residential road in Antioch, on freeway 880 in Hayward, or in some backwoods road in Modesto, the judge that is responsible for putting you in jail will put it all in the same category...

Streetracing/Speed Contest

We can debate which form of public roadway racing is more or less dangerous than the next, but its all the same in the eyes of the law. I don't understand why this is even being debated? Keep it legal, or keep it illegal and prepare for the consequences. There will be no excuses if a single thing goes wrong...

Keep it safe out there folks!

Oh, wow, its already 10:34pm... I have to get off this computer and go streetracing! [Wink]

[ July 18, 2007, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

im thinking shes prob out on bail then

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68_427_Fastback:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its still streetracing.
Its a street still, it gets people from one point to another. A drag strip is just a strip it doesn't get you to one point to another.
Yo dipshit:

Point A - starting line
Point B - finish line

And if that is not enough for you...lets take it a little further.

Point A - staging lanes
Point B - return road

But you should have known that since you are so incredibly smart. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After seeing that myspace shit I really hope she meets the same fate as the people in the other vehicle did.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its still streetracing.
Yo dipshit:

Point A - starting line
Point B - finish line

Point A - staging lanes
Point B - return road

See my sig.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its still streetracing.
Yo dipshit:

Point A - starting line
Point B - finish line

Point A - staging lanes
Point B - return road

See my sig.
Nuff said [worship]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bro, talk about a speedy trial........thats some BS!
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:

i'd bone her [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lostsoul:
people need to learn where there are fast cars comming up on you that you need to stay the same pace and lane

who said it was fast? [Confused] it coulda been a v6 which likely i bet it was.....

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com