Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 3 Deaths in a major car crash in 101 Menlo Park a Mustang was invovled (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 3 Deaths in a major car crash in 101 Menlo Park a Mustang was invovled
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm watching channel 7 news. There was a deadly crash on 101 in Menlo Park that resulted in 3 deaths. A mustang was invovled, but came out okay. But, I hope that is not one of us. Authorities say it may be a result of racing.
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya...i was readin bout it..sux..didnt know bout tha cars though..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:

They say they are looking for 1 or two more cars that fled the scene. I am assuming they are pushing the possiblity of car racing. When will some people learn?!
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just saw on the news that a 18 year old girl driving a mustang was racing a escalade. She got arrested and is being charged with manslaughter. Now they are looking for the escalade.

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1990Silver5.0:
Just saw on the news that a 18 year old girl driving a mustang was racing a escalade. She got arrested and is being charged with manslaughter. Now they are looking for the escalade.

race an escalade??? WTF ,, this isnt midnite club,,, must of been a dumb blonde... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is why Streetracing = ghey

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MENLO PARK -- A reckless driver racing another vehicle at high speeds on U.S. Highway 101 in Menlo Park Wednesday night led to the deaths of three passengers -- including the nephew of Tongan King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV -- in a third vehicle.

The San Mateo County Coroner identified two of the dead as Prince Tui Pele Haka and his wife Princess Kaimana, who were in the Bay Area on a humanitarian mission. Their deaths sent shock waves through the Tongan community.

"I think one of the things that encouraged us to work with him was that he -- as well as Princess Kaimana -- were very down to earth even though they were royalty. They made it so easy and approachable...They loved the Tongan people. This is so awful."

California Highway Patrol Officer Ricky Franklin said that at about 9 p.m. on northbound U.S. Highway 101 north of Willow Road, a 1998 white Ford Mustang, being driven by 18-year-old Edith Delgado, of Redwood City was traveling "at a reckless, high rate of speed," came up behind another vehicle, and attempted to pass it on the right.

As Delgado turned to pass the vehicle, the Mustang struck the driver's side of another vehicle, a red 1998 Ford Explorer, causing its driver to lose control to the right of the highway.

The Explorer then overturned "an unknown number of times before coming to rest on its roof on the right hand shoulder," Franklin said.

The driver of the Explorer, a woman approximately 40 to 50 years old, and the roal couple, all of whom were wearing seatbelts, were killed in the crash.

Delgado stopped at the scene of the accident and was arrested "for investigation of vehicular manslaughter, and speed contest," Franklin reported.

According to Franklin, there is a possibility that a black Cadillac Escalade with "spinner type rims," which exited at Marsh Road, may have either seen or been involved with the collision.

The two right lanes of the highway were closed and a Sig-alert had been issued for about two hours during the investigation, according to the CHP.

The collision is still under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call Officer Pohrman or Officer Franklin of the CHP in Redwood City at (650) 369-6261.

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was the girl hot?
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
Was the girl hot?

[Roll Eyes] ive never been one to start drama or shit, but here we have a story of Royalty being killed in a dumb ass freeway race and you wanna know if the dumb bi*** driving was hot. Wtf ....Mods  -

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

lostsoul
¯
Member # 5797

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostsoul  Ford pictures for lostsoul    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know.. I wanna to know too [Razz]

people need to learn where there are fast cars comming up on you that you need to stay the same pace and lane. Racing a suv is not a very bright thing to do either. all bad.

--------------------
slp/ati procharger

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Was the girl hot?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=33597977
I don't know if its her but her favorite car is Ford Mustang

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
Was the girl hot?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=33597977

wtf..hahah..thas funny...wha u do stalk people?

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Was the girl hot?

that has too be her , not too many ediths

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
quote:
quote:
Was the girl hot?

that has too be her , not too many ediths
EDDIE are you F*ING retarded. there are thousands of Ediths in Menlo Park, Redwood city area.. That's Little mexico over there!! LOLZ.. I erased my myspace too many people know each others business
99fourpointsixty
¯
Member # 6894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99fourpointsixty  Ford pictures for 99fourpointsixty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they said the braud was from redwood the one on the site was from palo alto
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
Was the girl hot?

wtf..hahah..thas funny...wha u do stalk people?
all you have to do is type in a person first and last name which they give in hte article and then find the person your looking for in the city you know they live in. I don't stalk people i am just incredibly smart.

Theres isn't many edith delagota or whatever her name is in redwood city area.

[ July 06, 2006, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:
quote:
Was the girl hot?

[Roll Eyes] ive never been one to start drama or shit, but here we have a story of Royalty being killed in a dumb ass freeway race and you wanna know if the dumb bi*** driving was hot. Wtf ....Mods  -
Sorry, was bored at work. No disrespect meant to the ones that were killed.

[ July 07, 2006, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: DLo ]

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
92coupe
¯
Member # 1957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92coupe  Ford pictures for 92coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:
quote:
Was the girl hot?

who gives a shit if they were royalty? i think them being on a humanitarion mission is more respectable then them being royalty. just cause they are royalty doesn't make them more important then you or i. but them being good people makes there death sad.

Justin

--------------------
94-GT BLOWN & STROKED

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:

They say they are looking for 1 or two more cars that fled the scene. I am assuming they are pushing the possiblity of car racing. When will some people learn?!
yeah its lame.FREEWAY reacing is HOMO and KILLS people ive never understood it.But the media will call it streetracing [Mad]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

just proved my point from my previous post.How can you call that streetracing.Thats called a stupid cunt that was RECKLESSly driving and not giving a shit about anyone around them,NOT STREETRACING.Fukk FREEWAY RACING,thats HOMO
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Was the girl hot?

no she is an ugly ass bitch that cant drive
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:

just proved my point from my previous post.How can you call that streetracing.Thats called a stupid cunt that was RECKLESSly driving and not giving a shit about anyone around them,NOT STREETRACING.Fukk FREEWAY RACING,thats HOMO
It happened on the street and she was racing, put those words together and you get streetracing [Wink]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Was the girl hot?

no she is an ugly ass bitch that cant drive
LOL... we should photoshop her in a mustang racing...
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?436cc130e8.jpg

[ July 07, 2006, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: sf89lx ]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this was just on ch 2 news.
she pleaded not quilty and they increased her bail to $3 million and are charging her for 3 counts of vehicular manslaughter and would face 8 years of inprisionment.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:

It happened on the street and she was racing, put those words together and you get streetracing [Wink]
Really last I heard it was on a FREEWAY so put those 2 words together and what do you get?

Oh Ya FAGGOT ASS FREEWAY RACING

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com