Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Pulled over By CHp.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pulled over By CHp....
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
quote:
Originally posted by FoRdGiRl:
damn u got lucky wish i was that lucky but he was a camaro cop so i think he was hating ne ways but he told me to slowly and safely get back on teh freeway so i pilled out made sure rocks hit that pos and two weeks later got another one for 2miles over the last one and he wasnt that nice either but i wasdoin liek 80 so... but actually ive had better luck w the sherrifs and lady cops [Confused] weird but congrats on gettin let go bc it isnt pretty whenur new ins premium comes in [Frown]

Punctuate and fix your grammar please, this is not a text message or myspace. What does "wasdoin liek" mean? It must be German.
LMAO!!!!!! hehehehehehhe German. Now that is a hoot and a hollar! OK Ok lets give her a break she must be on drugs. Check out where she said "so i pilled out made sure rocks hit that pos." Sounds like she popped an oxy and threw crack at the car. Just say no to drugs!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I jUsT lOvE tHe WaY sHe TyPeS, iT iS sO cRaZy!!!

Yeah she may need to get some help, pill popping is ok but "pilling out" that shit is fucking insane, she probably took like 5 pills. Hilarious stuff!!!

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was jsut watching World's wildest police videos and one of the cops i called for a out of control brown mustang so the cop finds the mustang and its a real mustang not a car lol. The horse ran for miles with the cop behind him with his lights and stuff on.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

rl
¯
Member # 4228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rl  Ford pictures for rl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:
All i gotta say is damn it pays to be polite and to take an exit rather than stoppin on the shoulder.

Out of the 3 times i got pulled over by chp, the 3rd I was not given a ticket when took an exit. And that was for going 90mph

[ June 10, 2006, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: rl ]

subsGT
¯
Member # 6015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for subsGT  Ford pictures for subsGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Tips to avoid a ticket:

don't speed or drive like an ass... [Confused]
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
This sort of thing happens usually when they have to split to get to something more important.

Congrats!

I got caught doing about 120-125 about a year ago down HW50. Just a little top of 3rd and through 4th gear pull. A few miles down the road when the cop caught up to me, lights and sirens blaring, and I was back in the slow lane doing 65 I knew I was in big trouble...lol

To make a long story short, right after he got done telling me I'm stupid, blah, blah, blah, he gets a call for a roll over just up the road. He told me someone "upstairs" must like my car, handed me my stuff back and took off.

So yeah, this goes with the "something more important" idea..lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So going by the something more important idea.. I guess you should call in a bomb threat every time you get pulled over a little bit up the road?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
So going by the something more important idea.. I guess you should call in a bomb threat every time you get pulled over a little bit up the road?

LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com