Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Lowrider Show i went to.........pics/video dont click if at work! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lowrider Show i went to.........pics/video dont click if at work!
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
quote:
Originally posted by The Camaro Z-28 Kid:
quote:
hahaha..look at the white gurls facial expression in both those pics..lmao

she's probably asking her self "Shit! How am I gonna top that!" [Big Grin] lol
[Big Grin]
The white girl looks like she has some bigo titties...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]
[worship] [worship]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]
SHe does, She SHowed them and my camera was already FULL!! [Frown]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]
 -

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bikini Contest video.......... little footage

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

quote:
Bikini Contest video.......... little footage

ok ur rehired..haha...

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

LOL, at least i got to see them, they were the size of a peporoni,lol [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LOL, at least i got to see them, they were the size of a peporoni,lol [Whoo Whooooo!]

lmao.. hahaha

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]
 -

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]
 -

[Razz]

--------------------

TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TenthScale  Ford pictures for TenthScale    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also Spent the day there.. You should have posted some pics of the cars up by the front they were AMAZING...alot of detail... Have not resiszed those yet though... ALso HAHA I was in the very front for the shows including the bikini... Here is a few of the better pics I got...

-

-

-

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

[Eek!] [worship] lol

--------------------

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TenthScale:
Also Spent the day there.. You should have posted some pics of the cars up by the front they were AMAZING...alot of detail... Have not resiszed those yet though... ALso HAHA I was in the very front for the shows including the bikini... Here is a few of the better pics I got...

-

-

-

i know that gurl bending over. thats my friend jessica. DAMN! [Eek!] she never looked that good before

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TenthScale  Ford pictures for TenthScale    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03smknsvt:

i know that gurl bending over. thats my friend jessica. DAMN! [Eek!] she never looked that good before [/QB][/QUOTE]

I don't believe that was her name.. Her real name or her "stage" name but here are some more shots of her to see... She was insainly cute.. you can see that last one was near the end of the day she looked tired.

-

-

-

-

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

damn you was on her,lol [Razz]

--------------------

TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

quote:
damn you was on her,lol [Razz]

would be every night if I could....

I got more of the other ones too but she was in the top 2 I saw there.

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

i know that gurl bending over. thats my friend jessica. DAMN! [Eek!] she never looked that good before
lmao im such a chick only thing i liked in those pics or wanted was those pink shoes that tied up [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where's all the busters at? [dance]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I don't believe that was her name.. Her real name or her "stage" name but here are some more shots of her to see... She was insainly cute.. you can see that last one was near the end of the day she looked tired.

-

-

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

jessica is her real name. she uses a fake name for stage.

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

quote:

jessica is her real name. she uses a fake name for stage.

I thought she said Veronica and her stage name was Chloe... but whatever I would use 2 fake names too if I was her no need for people giving you that attention outside of work...

but you know if you want you should hook me up so I can find out the real story haha.  -

TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

quote:
Originally posted by FoRdGiRl:
QUOTE]lmao im such a chick only thing i liked in those pics or wanted was those pink shoes that tied up [Big Grin]

I think I have some more pics... I will find them later... haha.... just for the shoes of course.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

yeah find them

--------------------

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FoRdGiRl:
QUOTE]lmao im such a chick only thing i liked in those pics or wanted was those pink shoes that tied up [Big Grin]

I think I have some more pics... I will find them later... haha.... just for the shoes of course.
[patriot] THANK YOU LOL IM PRETTY SURE I COULD FIND THEM JUST NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT I GUESS BUT NOW I WANT SOME [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

those are a turn on! [worship]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it is the shoes, got to be the shoes LOL.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com