Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ------------------STOLEN 5.0--------------- (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ------------------STOLEN 5.0---------------
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Someone PM me the guy who knew that Stangs were goin to get stolen.. I just want to get an idea [Big Grin]

Pm me
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
i dont think trunkster is trying to be an ass. he can actually relate to this since he has been a victim himself. the fact of the matter is that we cant drive our stangs thinking like its like every car on the road. circumstances may require u to drive your car and park it and in that case, make sure u secure it in every way u can think of to prevent potential theft.
consider your stang like a wallet full of cash. if you happen to leave that cash laying around on the floor and someone happens to steal it, whos at fault? park your pretty stang on the street and someone will come up on it eventually.
not pointing fingers here and putting blame on jersey but i see trunkster's point.
hopefully who ever on this site that knows what happened to jersey's car will fess up....karma is a bitch and it will eventually slap u in your face. put yourself in jerseys position. [Mad]

Equally an ass [Roll Eyes]
hey don.. [Razz]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
i dont think trunkster is trying to be an ass. he can actually relate to this since he has been a victim himself. the fact of the matter is that we cant drive our stangs thinking like its like every car on the road. circumstances may require u to drive your car and park it and in that case, make sure u secure it in every way u can think of to prevent potential theft.
consider your stang like a wallet full of cash. if you happen to leave that cash laying around on the floor and someone happens to steal it, whos at fault? park your pretty stang on the street and someone will come up on it eventually.
not pointing fingers here and putting blame on jersey but i see trunkster's point.
hopefully who ever on this site that knows what happened to jersey's car will fess up....karma is a bitch and it will eventually slap u in your face. put yourself in jerseys position. [Mad]

Equally an ass [Roll Eyes]
hey don.. [Razz]
[Razz] [dance]
no updates yet. i might have some great news tomorrow. [Big Grin]

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy that new about the cars being stolen and didn't say anything is either apart of the stealing or its his friends doing it. Either way hes as guilty as the thieves.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I FEEL A LYNCH'N COMIN ON

Did I tell you I have a big empty tree in my YARD [Big Grin]

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPEC -Fabrication:
I FEEL A LYNCH'N COMIN ON

Did I tell you I have a big empty tree in my YARD [Big Grin]

ha ha.. should we? hum... [Razz]

--------------------
=(

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who doesnt know that a lot of stangs are gonna get stolen i thought everyone knew that especially if u live in sac watch out parking yo 50 at the colleges a group out here prowles there often, and make sure u put in a cut off switch that cant be bypassed by jumping the coil i had to laugh at my buddy that thought i couldnt start his 50 so double check, [dance]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
who doesnt know that a lot of stangs are gonna get stolen i thought everyone knew that especially if u live in sac watch out parking yo 50 at the colleges a group out here prowles there often, and make sure u put in a cut off switch that cant be bypassed by jumping the coil i had to laugh at my buddy that thought i couldnt start his 50 so double check, [dance]

Naw from what im reading, someone knew that Stangs were going to get stolen from a certain area on a specific date... Now thats a little too much info eh.. Everyone know Stangs get stolen but wtf knew when and where....

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL,WOW. anyways,any updates on the car? have you got cashed out from your insurance? ive seen that youve baugh another one already, i was just wondering becase if they did cash you out already that was fucking QUICK

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Sounds like you know!? Tell us what group patrols there often? Also there arent to many punk ass car theives out there that are gonna kill you!!!!! If youre a killer youre doing bigger things than parting cars out, I gaurantee that! I want to know what group that patrols, this guy knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause I know 30 mustang owners in sac and not a one of them is gonna steal your car or knows of a group patroling! Seems like theres a snake in the grass?

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by putter:
quote:

Sounds like you know!? Tell us what group patrols there often? Also there arent to many punk ass car theives out there that are gonna kill you!!!!! If youre a killer youre doing bigger things than parting cars out, I gaurantee that! I want to know what group that patrols, this guy knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause I know 30 mustang owners in sac and not a one of them is gonna steal your car or knows of a group patroling! Seems like theres a snake in the grass?
Its probably the same people that were doing it in '98 when mine was stolen from sac state. I later found out who did it and the cops have no interest in pursuing it unless they catch them in the act. It was very frustrating, especially when I saw them rolling thru the parking lot at a later date, knowing they did not go to school there. What it comes down to is its a property crime, and cops have higher priority items to take care of.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

no updates so far.. [Frown]

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT:
quote:
Originally posted by putter:
quote:

Its probably the same people that were doing it in '98 when mine was stolen from sac state. I later found out who did it and the cops have no interest in pursuing it unless they catch them in the act. It was very frustrating, especially when I saw them rolling thru the parking lot at a later date, knowing they did not go to school there. What it comes down to is its a property crime, and cops have higher priority items to take care of.
Damn i am gonna be going to Sac State this year. [Frown]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why no longer sticky??..any updates jmir? I know how you're feeling right now, just knowing that it's only a matter of time before the car turns up on the streets abandoned...

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

don't know why they removed it. guess cause people were not replying anymore.
Nothing new so far.
Car is still missing and has not turned up anywhere yet.

--------------------
=(

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com