Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » UFC 60 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: UFC 60
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who's watching it?
what do u think of the fights so far.. [Razz] [patriot]

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish i could watch it. It looks like its going to be badass fight.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Migs
¯
Member # 5439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Migs  Ford pictures for Migs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh yea good fights so far. Cant wait for the main even [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P SilverLX! You are missed bro.

Posts: 348 | From: Healdsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stuck at work tonight [Mad]
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
keep us posted with who wins and how
Migs
¯
Member # 5439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Migs  Ford pictures for Migs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gracie lost, Hughes had him on his back on the ground, Had his legs locked so gracie could no get up and started to pound on his head then the ref stoped it. Props to Gracie i thought for sure he was going to tap [patriot]

--------------------

poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] hughes is the man

[ May 27, 2006, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: poisonpony96 ]

89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was pissed that Riggs went out like that!!!! I mean I know it happend without his control but damn he is MORE than that!!! Oh and I have to say that Hughes is the SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoyce brought alot to this sport but seriously Matt showed him where it has gone since 93'!!! Can't wait to see Shamrock and Ortiz gettin it on again!!!!!

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

tito is still goning to put a hurtin on him. When is that happening
Migs
¯
Member # 5439

I seriouly think that it was harder when they first started UFC. Dont get me wrong it is incredibly hard now but, there has been so many rule changes that have really changed the way they fight. Fights 3-4 nights is insane with no Weight class is crazy. Props to HUghes and Gracie, Great Fight [patriot]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow hughs won?
I was watching some Gracie fights and that guy knows his holds. I am surprised he didn't get him in one.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

mike g
¯
Member # 2919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike g  Ford pictures for mike g    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did marvin win his fight?

--------------------
FOUR EYED PRIDE!!!!!!

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Marvin won. he knocked the Fck out of the other guy with one solid punch. he's quick. he'll be pretty bad ass on the 155lbs class.

Diego Sanches also won by decision.

It was sad to see Royce lose. i mean, i knew it would happen but i was hoping he would pull the unexpected. atleast he didn't tap out when matt had his arm trapped.. he probably dislocated that arm or something.sucks..

--------------------
=(

throckman69
¯
Member # 6511

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for throckman69  Ford pictures for throckman69    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't believe Gracie just laid down and let Hughes beat him down like that. WTF there went the pride of the Gracie name now. I think his arm was snapped personally, that's why he wasn't defending himself. I had money on Gracie too. Crap!!! Mike "quick" Swift representing San Jo baby!!! Gotta love it. And Finally Marvin's buffed ass knocked someone out. That was a suprise.
Posts: 27 | From: campbell, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
Wow hughs won?
I was watching some Gracie fights and that guy knows his holds. I am surprised he didn't get him in one.

Royce Gracie vs. 450lb'r Chad Rowen (Akebono)

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

that fat guy was a joke.

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

who can host the last minute of the fight? email me your address..

--------------------
=(

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
that fat guy was a joke.

He's no MMA guy but he was the Sumo Champ for a while...

send the vid to admin@twisted5o.com and I host it for ya...

Tony

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Any of you guys going to the MMA thing in Oakland on 6/3?

--------------------

AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not having the Gi certainly hurt Gracie. I was really surprised how Hughes manhandled him. When Hughes had the Kimura on I thought he was gonna break his arm because Gracie won't tap. I was very surprised when he gave his back and put himself in the vulnerable position. Props to Hughes who is very talented and most definitely brought his A+++ game tonight. Wow is all I can say.

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
that fat guy was a joke.

He's no MMA guy but he was the Sumo Champ for a while...

send the vid to admin@twisted5o.com and I host it for ya...

Tony

thanks being sent as i type this.

--------------------
=(

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no way a rusty royce with his incomplete fighting style could hang with the total package. u cant compare fighters 10years ago with fighters today that train in all disciplines..royce got his ass spanked and even nearly got submitted at his own game. both fighters really won cuz in the end royce made a ton with this fight by getting paid well over a million.
was it guillotine night or what? that knockout by melvin was insane. if ublinked u wouldve missed it.

[ May 28, 2006, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

http://media.putfile.com/melvin-10
enjoy if you are patient. that freaking thing takes forever took forever to upload.

[ May 28, 2006, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Gracie vs. Hughes

--------------------

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn [Eek!] gracie got fucked up!

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com