Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Suggestions for a daily driver.... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Suggestions for a daily driver....
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
..HE CANT AFFORD ANYTHING I OWNED SO HE TALKS SHIT..GET A LIFE LOSER

Lol, coming from a child that lives at home with his parents and has a curfew and signs onto their computer, LMFAO [Eek!]
im really close to telling all of cafords what happened with your son and ex wife and to telling them why you have a restraining order against you so you cannotcome in contact with them
PLEASE post some lies like that. I would love that! Do it..............

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone on here that knows me knows I have never been married and my son is with me now [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone know Don and i have had are differences but that is below the belt. You really should not even insinuated something like that. It really verges on slander.

[ May 10, 2006, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Dag302 ]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
im really close to telling all of cafords what happened with your son and ex wife and to telling them why you have a restraining order against you so you cannotcome in contact with them [/QB]

Thats grounds for an ass kickin.... I dont care who you are. Eveyone gives and gets a little shit on here but a line needs to be drawn on this.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
You really should not even insinuated something like that. It really verges on slander.

I agree. That is going waay to far and is nobodys business. [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
I Fear No Five O
¯
Member # 5185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for I Fear No Five O  Ford pictures for I Fear No Five O    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yames:
Anyways my point is, dealerships will always try and, well excuse the term "jew you" every chance they get.

I guess I'll be the first to say this, the "jew you" term was quite unneccessary. The term "screw you over" would have worked just as well and wouldn't have been offensive. Just my opinion.

- Tim

[ May 10, 2006, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: I Fear No Five O ]

--------------------
"Haha, he's joking...It feels SO good when he jokes!" - Vince Vaughn, Wedding Crashers

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh well anything don says isnt anybodys business..i dint say what it is anyways right???? i knowmore shit about him than you guys thinkbecause ive had probs with him for days...slander is if i gave false info that tarnished his image in some way..i dont really give a fuck what he or you think about what i say imma drop it until i see him in person fair enough right?
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I swear, the drama never ends!! [Frown]
Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
oh well anything don says isnt anybodys business..i dint say what it is anyways right???? i knowmore shit about him than you guys thinkbecause ive had probs with him for days...slander is if i gave false info that tarnished his image in some way..i dont really give a fuck what he or you think about what i say imma drop it until i see him in person fair enough right?

I always see you two bashing each other, but this is the internet. Why take shit so far? I dont understand how people can take this stuff so serious....
[Confused]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

I always see you two bashing each other, but this is the internet. Why take shit so far? I dont understand how people can take this stuff so serious....
[Confused]

i feel u bro...but this guy takes shots at me when he has no facts about ANYTHING. and i know alot about him that i could say that really would make he ban himself form the site but i wont...i know its drama but its a old guy with no life
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

[Confused]

i feel u bro...but this guy takes shots at me when he has no facts about ANYTHING. and i know alot about him that i could say that really would make he ban himself form the site but i wont...i know its drama but its a old guy with no life
I think it's pathetic he says anything about me or my car, he has taken shots at me too many times for no apparent reason, but I know he is just jealous, I feel kind of sorry for the guy.

Let me reply for him: "Pathetic, stock motor and a turbo, LMAO" that way he doesn't have to bother replying to the post.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I LOVVEE YOUUUU, YOU LOOVVEE MEEEE, WE ARE A GREAT BIG HAPPY FAMMM-AAHHH-LEEEE, WITH GREAT BIG HUGG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU... WONT YOU SAY THAT YOUUU LOOVVEE ME TOOOO OOOOOOOOOO ---

ALL YOU FUCKEN POST WHORES! GET A LIFE BEETCHES

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
5.0srt4 , you are talking out of your ass. I know Don personally and i know for a fact that what you are insinuating is not true.

having said that.. Javier, this is me talking to you as a friend, why get a car you do not really need... why buy all those parts for your car. why waste money. I know you say you are saying that you are only young once and all, but... dude, seriously is time to start thinking about the future. start saving money, investing money, buying annuities, investing in the stock market, etc. Start now... and you'll have nicer cars in the end.
I'm sure you feel pressure because of this community and friends imposing that your car should be clean and fast. don't succumb to those social pressures and analyze your life and see what you really need?
give yourself a monthly budged to invest on your car and resist the temptation to go over that budged and you'll be fine.

--------------------
=(

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
having said that.. Javier, this is me talking to you as a friend, why get a car you do not really need... why buy all those parts for your car. why waste money. I know you say you are saying that you are only young once and all, but... dude, seriously is time to start thinking about the future. start saving money, investing money, buying annuities, investing in the stock market, etc. Start now... and you'll have nicer cars in the end.
I'm sure you feel pressure because of this community and friends imposing that your car should be clean and fast. don't succumb to those social pressures and analyze your life and see what you really need?
give yourself a monthly budged to invest on your car and resist the temptation to go over that budged and you'll be fine.

Now, this is advice that a true friend would give. [patriot]
Posts: 1055 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the select advice. right now im gonna stick with my plan and just dump all my money into a savings account and just do minor things to the car.
i jersey i think you were one of the many people that said i should fix up my car, if im not mistaken. [Big Grin]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
give yourself a monthly budged to invest on your car and resist the temptation to go over that budged and you'll be fine.....

Probably the best thing I have ever read on this board. I notice alot of folks trying to "keep up with the Jones's" on this board. It is best not to live beyond your means. And if you are young, yes I would say money could be spent/saved/invested elsewhere.

That dude gave you some real "life" advice

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
jersey i think you were one of the many people that said i should fix up my car, if im not mistaken. [Big Grin]

glad to hear you'll start saving. my advice to fix your notch came about when you were contemplating buying a beat up roller shell.. buying a truck and dumping money on other not so primordial things. that's why i said... forget about all that and just fix your car. cheapest way out. good luck buddy. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com