Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Drag Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FORD vs CHEVY *Role Call* (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: FORD vs CHEVY *Role Call*
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ARRITE I'M BACK. I LOST TO THE GTO. I HAD A 14.098 TO THE 14.1 I SHOULDA GOT. I LOST BY .002. OH WELL, I JUST WANNA BREAK INTO 13S
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went, i got a headache waiting so long for cars to run. i took a couple of pics. I thought it was funny that white camaro was so loud but still lost to the quiet blown foxbody.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had alot of fun! From classing the cars at 8am to nursing my blown intake gasket (yes, I used the cork.. [Frown] )to winning my class [Big Grin] , it was all a blast. Good to see all of you (Mark, Drew, Tony, Aaron, Parker, Rick, etc..etc). If anyone has video, post it up!!

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The announcer was getting on my nerves, you could tell he was a GM guy. always saying stupid shit about fords/little gay remarks, he was kinda quite when 2 f-bodies broke on the same run though, one lost his tranny at the line right when he went to launch, the other one was dropping shit out from under his car. While i was there i didnt see any ford's break [Razz]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
I had alot of fun! From classing the cars at 8am to nursing my blown intake gasket (yes, I used the cork.. [Frown] )to winning my class [Big Grin] , it was all a blast. Good to see all of you (Mark, Drew, Tony, Aaron, Parker, Rick, etc..etc). If anyone has video, post it up!!

i have video, but no way of posting. Who won over all FORD or GM?

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't quote me, but I beleive the Fords won.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
The announcer was getting on my nerves, you could tell he was a GM guy. always saying stupid shit about fords/little gay remarks, he was kinda quite when 2 f-bodies broke on the same run though, one lost his tranny at the line right when he went to launch, the other one was dropping shit out from under his car. While i was there i didnt see any ford's break [Razz]

I agree the announcer was an idiot.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
Ross (the anouncer) is extremely GM bias....what did you expect from an event put together by Norcal-LS1? LOL

The LS1 powered RX7 won the modified stock class. Both Drew & I redlit against him.... D'oh!

Almost got kicked out after my first run......so I was making mostly 1/8th mile passes. Managed a best 1/8th of 7.051 @99.499mph (11.9 @75mph 1/4).
Previous best was 7.059 @98.519mph & that was a 10.98 run back in November..... I wish I would have kept my foot in it! [Mad]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
post up some times guys!!!!

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

So why do they call it FOrd Vs Chevy by the way? I saw way too much Chevy vs Chevy. Its more interesting when its Ford vs Chevy

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
Ross (the anouncer) is extremely GM bias....what did you expect from an event put together by Norcal-LS1? LOL

The LS1 powered RX7 won the modified stock class. Both Drew & I redlit against him.... D'oh!

Almost got kicked out after my first run......so I was making mostly 1/8th mile passes. Managed a best 1/8th of 7.051 @99.499mph (11.9 @75mph 1/4).
Previous best was 7.059 @98.519mph & that was a 10.98 run back in November..... I wish I would have kept my foot in it! [Mad]

I think one of his dumber comments was when you blue hatch was paired with a black vette and he says something along the lines of "lets see what this $2k car can do against this $40k car". He was quite for a few minutes after you laid waste to the vette [Big Grin]

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I liked how i saw a lot of Vette drivers doing burnouts in their street tires...

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was there spectating, had a good time. I left after the grey rx7 stopped at half track
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AJBlackGT:
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:

I think one of his dumber comments was when you blue hatch was paired with a black vette and he says something along the lines of "lets see what this $2k car can do against this $40k car". He was quite for a few minutes after you laid waste to the vette [Big Grin]
[Wink]
The owner of the Vette drove up from Bakersfield for the event. Super cool guy...he came over after the run to congratulate me....A buddy happen to mention the $40K vs $2K coment while the dude was standing there chatting with me. LOL

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It looked like a bunch of fun from the stands, I'm still bent over the fact that I couldn't get the car down there to run with you guys.

--------------------
90 Notch

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Anyone notice the tons of ghetto people there? lol

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have lots of video but I'm trying to figure out how to compress it so I can post them...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:

You've got issues!

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

haha to bad u didnt say that out there..sorry we dnt wear muscle shirts [Razz]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:

C'mon, seriously. The "people" were no different than a weds night or a TnT. But to answer your question, no I didn't notice them. What I did notice was you weren't racing. LOL

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

I guess when you live in Grass Valley, anything can seem ghetto [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
90 Notch

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
post up some times guys!!!!

First off I would like to say it was a well organized event this time and I had a great time as It appeared everybody also did. I took second in the stock block +1 power adder and another stang took the title "He must of been one of the fastest stock block in the bay cause He ran a 10.3 against Me" so prop's to Him. My best time was 11.4 and My best MPH was 121. Good seeing everyone and it was nice to meet a few new people. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by AJBlackGT:
I guess when you live in Grass Valley, anything can seem ghetto [Big Grin] [Razz]

LOL yeah i haven't heard Ebonics in a year. Where i was there was hella people wearing helal baggy ass clothes. I haven't seen that in a while either.

quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
quote:

haha to bad u didnt say that out there..sorry we dnt wear muscle shirts [Razz]
I didn't wear a muscle shirt either [Smile] i wore my cafords shirt, sure its a little small on me but i still represented [Wink] haha

[ May 08, 2006, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:

C'mon, seriously. The "people" were no different than a weds night or a TnT. But to answer your question, no I didn't notice them. What I did notice was you weren't racing. LOL
I'll be racing this friday as long as my dad's car stands up to the first pass [Smile]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com