Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What does everyone use as ANTI THEFT devices? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What does everyone use as ANTI THEFT devices?
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just want to see what everyone uses or recommends, I've got an alarm and a few other things but always feel uncomfortable about taking the car anywhere.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anti theft system:

a baseball bat and one hell of a swing [Big Grin]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a locked garage [Big Grin]
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:

and a couple of dogs...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
blocked inthe driveway with 2 cars. clutch lock and door locks
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9mm, 12guage, locked garage, dogs, an alarm [Razz]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

93cobracoupestang
¯
Member # 5765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobracoupestang  Ford pictures for 93cobracoupestang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alarm, kill switch, foot lock.

--------------------
1993 Lx Coupe.....a couple bolt ons.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by spegull03:
a locked garage [Big Grin] [/QUOTE

Park your shit in the garage

[patriot]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:

and a couple of dogs...
ADT ALARM AND A CLIFFORD ADAVANT GUARD 4 ALARM CANT GET MY STANG

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The gun replies I see the attempt at comedy, but I'm talking about say a trip to the mall or anywhere where you have to leave the car, your garage doesn't travel with you.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

tonster
¯
Member # 6093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonster  Ford pictures for tonster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alarm and clutch lock.
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

has anyone ever heard of or had a car with the clutch lock stolen. the people that make the auto lock also have a new club like device that mounts over the airbag and column that prevents cutting the steering wheel to remove it.

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
has anyone ever heard of or had a car with the clutch lock stolen. the people that make the auto lock also have a new club like device that mounts over the airbag and column that prevents cutting the steering wheel to remove it.

My car was stolen with the autolock....... In the back seat [Roll Eyes] I dont take my car anywhere it will sit for more than 10 mins out of site or so.
Yames
¯
Member # 5291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yames  Ford pictures for Yames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Ruger p345 Semi Automatic Pistol seems to do the trick.

--------------------
2003 Mach 1 (Good Bye For Now)
1993 Cadillac STS 4.6L V8 (Sold)
1994 Toyota Tercel

picuplouie
¯
Member # 5948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for picuplouie  Ford pictures for picuplouie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A Clifford Alarm w/ ignition kill and the Kryptonite Steering Wheel Lock. The brake pedal to steering wheel kind.
Posts: 68 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if your out places nothing you can really do to stop them from taking the car...tow truck gets anything...for me, I know it won't do much if they get in the car first, but I usually park backwards, e-brake and put in gear, so atleast the tires will be screetchin to catch attention if they decide to pull it on a tow bed..

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like I said before in an old thread, bolt it into your driveway. 1" think eye bolt sunk deep into your driveway, secured with quickrete, and chain your axle down.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:
secured with quickrete, and chain your axle down.

UR THE MAN....but its Quikrete ( i work for them) [patriot] FOr sayin that lol ill hook you up if u need some cement/concrete [Big Grin]

I use a Clifford Matrix alarm, and a Glock Model 22 .40 cal [Smile]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
remote paging alarm, garage, alert dog, sig sauer, and glock.
Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9mm beretta. I also got out of having subs and amps in the car because face it, if they want it they will get it, and they will mess your car up getting to it.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 1 of 1002 deep forest green GTS's made. Bone stock.

1990 Coupe 347 NX E85 Nitrous kit

Posts: 712 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wonder how many people who mentioned pistols as their "alarm" would actually use it if they caught someone stealing their car. Seems kind of dumb to get a possible life sentence over a car.

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Juiced-03:
I wonder how many people who mentioned pistols as their "alarm" would actually use it if they caught someone stealing their car. Seems kind of dumb to get a possible life sentence over a car.

That's why you have a few and put one into the robber's hand
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kill switch(es), remote paging alarm, nosey ass neighbors, my pomerainian (Chico), removable steering wheel, pedal locks, car blocked in.
pumpkin notch
¯
Member # 5486

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pumpkin notch  Ford pictures for pumpkin notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone have Lojack? If you do how does it work and is it worth the money?
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
UR THE MAN....but its Quikrete ( i work for them) FOr sayin that lol ill hook you up if u need some cement/concrete
Cool, I need one bag. Meet me at Lowes in Brentwood. [Big Grin]

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com