Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » took some pics of the 93 cobra. (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: took some pics of the 93 cobra.
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
Originally posted by 87:
quote:
Originally posted by modular:
That car is super sick. Dont listen to the haters, everytime a car is posted people pick about something if it had stock wheels it would be the hood, its lowered, the clear headlights etc. [worship]

that's waht im thinking, and those that usually don't like the wheels are prolly just old farts. But you can't really blame them for not having a style.

That shit is HAAARD. IMO [Whoo Whooooo!]

ahhhhhh not true... we just dont like 20's on our mustangs, 20's only slow you down, and most of us like to go fast. Im not bashin on dudes car, its clean as hell, I'm just saying in my opinion it would look better with a 18" rim or the stock cobra rims. He doesnt have to listen to a word im saying, its his car and he can do with it as he pleases.
dont worry boostin i aint trippin at all i dont take nothing to the heart.i know alot of people got their own opinion and style.its all good.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car looks good to me. I have no opinion on the wheels...

I'd like to see some interior pics though. Is it as clean as the outside?

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know I said it once but clean M3 man. I think I saw you today at the light when I crossed onto Castro Valley Blvd from Strobridge exit..I knew I remembered the car from somewhere..BTW I was in the white notch

[ April 20, 2006, 04:08 AM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That last pic you have looks sweet. I like the rims personally; I bet the rub though!

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
man that looks tough with thos 20" tuckin in front looks better than fan blades to me [patriot]

I have to agree that that those wheels look great tucked up front.
cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool car I like the rims!

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your car is tight. Hope u appretiate that car. Looks like a lil Dubs car. Cleannnnnnnnnnnn
93cobra
¯
Member # 2635

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobra  Ford pictures for 93cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cdog301:
Cool car I like the rims!

[patriot]

--------------------
93foxbody wtb 93 cobra intake

Posts: 673 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com