Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My house got broken into (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: My house got broken into
SilverScab
¯
Member # 6092

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for SilverScab  Ford pictures for SilverScab    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So my roommates from Chico called me and let me know our house got broken into. They broke the window and sliding glass back door to get in. Right in front of that area is the refrigerator with a $10 bill sitting on top of that which was not taken.

The thief then went to one roommate’s room where his laptop, checkbook, $300 watch and various other items were placed. None of that was taken. But he had a bowl of change which the thief stole. He/she also stole his little safe that was completely empty and left the shotgun.

The thief moseyed over to the other roommates room where there were various guitars, computers, cds, etc....none were taken. But there was a USB wireless adapter that was stolen.

The thief went into the living room where we have various stereo equipment, TVs, DVD players, expensive paintings, and portable xm radio player with stand....none were taken. But there was a headphone to RCA adapter on the back of the XM Radio stand that was stolen.

Then to top it off my roommate went into the bathroom where the thief decided to take a dump and not even flush the toilet. What an inconsiderate thief.
[BS flag]

[ April 05, 2006, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: SilverScab ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SilverScab:
...Then to top it off my roomate went into the bathroom where the theif decided to take a dump and not even flush the toilet. What an inconsiderate theif.
[BS flag]

Get a sample, sounds like you got some DNA evidence there...lol. Sounds like a stupid or resourceful thief. Only stole what he needed or doesnt know whats valuable.
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf?! dude, take a piece of the poop, get it analyzed for a DNA string, and see if they can ID him......what a moron!!! thank god he didnt take all your valuables.

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SilverScab
¯
Member # 6092

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverScab  Ford pictures for SilverScab    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Get a sample, sounds like you got some DNA evidence there...lol.

I told my roommate to tell the police to get an assprint sample and to throw the terd in a ziplock bag and throw it in the freezer so we can use it as evidence when this outlaw gets caught
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet its someone you guys know and is justbtrying to fuck with you...if it were a "real" theif, I'm sure he wouldnt have taken a shit [Roll Eyes] and he/she would have taken the good stuff...better check your homies [Mad]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know that thief trust me!

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
I bet its someone you guys know and is justbtrying to fuck with you...if it were a "real" theif, I'm sure he wouldnt have taken a shit [Roll Eyes] and he/she would have taken the good stuff...better check your homies [Mad]

A friend would'nt have broke the window. Better get an alarm cause the thief has built up His confidence and will be back for the rest of the stuff He could'nt carry with Him last time. At least He did'nt clean You out or crap on someones bed? Hopefully You get to use the shotgun on Him next time. [patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry but I am RLMAO about the shit [worship]
sory to hear that you got robbed though. did u flush it?

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuckin chico
SilverScab
¯
Member # 6092

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverScab  Ford pictures for SilverScab    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
fuckin chico

it was probably you, you thief!
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
guys who keep on saying get DNA sample piss me off.. you cannot identify someone with dna!!!
you can match the DNA strain to a suspect's. that's it!!.
if there are no suspects, whose dna you already possess, then it's uselesss. stop watching csi.

--------------------
=(

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
guys who keep on saying get DNA sample piss me off.. you cannot identify someone with dna!!!
if there are no suspects, whose dna you already possess, then it's uselesss. stop watching csi.

[patriot]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:

[patriot]
[patriot]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea to me it just sounds like you guys might know the person just my [Confused] .2 cents

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Wow you get pissed off easily. Its not that serious. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Actually homeboy the police already have a DNA bank of known felons and stuff. So there could possibly be a match in the police computer already making that person a suspect (how else would their DNA be at the scene of a crime). So whats the use of getting fingerprints at a crime scene then? Same thing you have to compare them to whats already in the police computer.

Use your noodle, And to top it off I was just joking... [Roll Eyes]

[ April 05, 2006, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Can you match smells somehow. Maybe the perpatrator had corn...start checking all grocery store security cameras for people buying corn....haha

I think it's an inside job or someone you know too.

[ April 05, 2006, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My guess it's a young person 12-14 years old.

Missing any food?

[ April 05, 2006, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
[QUOTE]Actually homeboy the police already have a DNA bank of known felons and stuff. So there could possibly be a match in the police computer already making that person a suspect (how else would their DNA be at the scene of a crime). So whats the use of getting fingerprints at a crime scene then? Same thing you have to compare them to whats already in the police computer.

ok.. i worded my other post wrong. i'm not mad, i could care less..with that said. you have a point, but not at the same time. do u know what the percentage of crimes solved due to fingerprints are? it's miniscule. do a little research and you'll be surprised. all my criminal justice classmates can vouch for that.

[ April 05, 2006, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cdog301:
you know that thief trust me!

thats what i was thinkin....someone who knows u, a friend, someone cuz if it were me, and i didnt know u i woulda taken EVERYTHING not lil petty shit. WHoever did this was just fucking with u, cuz honestly takin a shit would be quite humorous to top it all off if i was messing with someone i know......so yea its someone who knows someone in that house [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe he left shit behind because you didnt have shit for him
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
maybe he left shit behind because you didnt have shit for him

dat shit made me laugh......
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn he broke your window AND left a turd telegraph! [Eek!]

Talk about fucked up.

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe he left that there because he couldnt carry everything he stole [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com