Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » cleaned the notch...couple pics. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: cleaned the notch...couple pics.
510_STANG
¯
Member # 4252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_STANG  Ford pictures for 510_STANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
clean ride [patriot]

[ March 05, 2006, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: 510_STANG ]

510_STANG
¯
Member # 4252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_STANG  Ford pictures for 510_STANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StockMotorHero:
omfg that thing is hood rich!!!

props for a clean looking ghetto whip!!  -

-

jealous [Roll Eyes]
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
nice two tone paint is that the lambo color,sittin right too [Wink]

not sure if Lamo uses the color, but the orange is called Sunset Pearl...but the original owner basically made the color with his buddy (painter) by a lot of extra pearl to the color. So basically, I cant mess up the orange part, or else i'll be stuck [Frown]
ur not stuck if u got a paint scan camera!!! [Wink]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

[Roll Eyes] Jealousy is a weak emotion....

That mug is hella clean. I am going 2 tone on one of my stangs too.... But I will be color coding the interior too. I always wondered does it take alot of thrill out of the car when you basically buy someone else's project that damn near complete? Still clean anyway it goes, but your basically driving someone else's creation.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like the 2tone job..look's good [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
quote:

-

[Roll Eyes] Jealousy is a weak emotion....

That mug is hella clean. I am going 2 tone on one of my stangs too.... But I will be color coding the interior too. I always wondered does it take alot of thrill out of the car when you basically buy someone else's project that damn near complete? Still clean anyway it goes, but your basically driving someone else's creation.

actually, the project is not complete yet. Yes, the exterior is in near perfect condition, but I still have to take care of the interior and the motor, most importantly. With the motor that I plan on putting in it, it should be a completely different car. It is basically a good starting point [Wink]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

50rida
¯
Member # 5289

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 50rida  Ford pictures for 50rida    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit is tight i was thinkn bout doin the same color i didnt think anyone else did it yet. damn now i gota think of a dif color! But that shit is clean i like it. [burnout]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com