Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » punk ass lil kids (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: punk ass lil kids
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
2 on 1 sounds fun to me.

They don't know, and aren't even close to even wanting to know..............

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
well i dont know what i would have done... i guess i would of have been dating your girlfried to be in that situation. and i am just poking fun at something that is not that big of a deal. if i posted everytime that someone wanted to jump me i would be a postwhore like "TWO-GUN-KID"

dont be jealous of my post count [Wink]
and answer your phone.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1991CHP
¯
Member # 5097

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1991CHP  Ford pictures for 1991CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
noone pays attention to the fact that they know where his gf lives. scenarios:

1. srt4 gets out and whoops on both of the dudes. they bounce, come back later and fuck with his girl or him when he leasts expects it

2. srt4 gets out and gets worked on by both guys. they still know where his gf lives, bad news, at least he went down fighting right? nah

3. srt4 walks away heated, but safe, and lives to see another day

point, too many crazy ass people out there. you never know what young people will do, guns or knives etc. flash a fake badge and watch the pussies run/shut the hell up

Read this, and do the opposite.

This is reason why these little homo's make normal people's life hell. All they are, are little scary bitches or not, piont is, don't back down and worry about "what if's."

STOP being intimidated so easily, and maybe our streets will be a better place for us, our moms and children to walk on.

--------------------
Asphalt Mafia: Founder.

I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through it.

http://gotbluemilk.com/web050516/24/index.html

Posts: 815 | From: S.F. / SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i feel you 91chp [Mad]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
kingmoochr
¯
Member # 5834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingmoochr  Ford pictures for kingmoochr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no 91, you are the reason the streets have escalated to the point they have. the mouths started long ago, and the regulars started to get uppidy, and started fighting the mouths. then someone got a weapon, so now everyone has a weapon. if you cant live with the fact that you are fucking the one they are whistling at and take pride in that, you dont deserve it.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
i think you did the right thing just walk in the case you were in now we all know some of us would have been fighting that night and you know who you are and i'm not saying thats bad but its like the old days when i used to go to state fair i would heckle guys with fly girls cause i can fight period plus i had like 20 guys with me i fell that you did the right thing let it slide you may run into them later and the tables will be turned but yes i know the feeling when its over that you feel like you got punked in front of your girl but i'm sure she understands you took the right path and will love you more for that most women dont like fights good safe move bro dont lose any sleep over some young bustas at all [worship]

spoken like someone who has been through it all thanks bro
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
i was waiting outside for my g/f she had an appt and these punk ass lil kids like 20-21yrs old were bumpin there loud ass music whistling at girls well when my gf comes out they do the same so i ask wtf you looking at and he gets lippy and dont get out so i swing around and 2 dudes hop out while im driving off and tell me to get out, fuck gets me pissed no1 can do it 1 on 1 nowadays oh well we will meet up when the odds are even....sry bout the rant just happened and got me heated

So let me get this right, you got all taxed because a couple of kids cat called your girlfriend? So you were going to fight over this till 2 other kids got out? Over-reacting a bit maybe? Just a thought is all.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

SilverScab
¯
Member # 6092

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverScab  Ford pictures for SilverScab    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who cares if they were whistling at your girl? Who's the one taxing her at the end of the night? YOU not them. You have the upper hand. All this talk about fighting, how ridiculous. Fighting over this is for people with insecurities.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with punk bitches knowing where my lady or I live...I don't mess around like that. You never know what some pussy will do at 2:30 in the morning all high and drunk and remembering "hey remember that bastard and his girl".

You did do good by leaving...yet I also agree that some cat calling is more of a compliment than a threat.

I try to avoid confrintations because I'm small, weak and will break easily,...yet everyone has to step up at one time or another so pick your battles like someone else already mentioned.

[patriot]

04cobreezy
¯
Member # 6416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobreezy  Ford pictures for 04cobreezy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah..pick and choose your fights...sometimes it's not worth it..that's my advice, but knowing me, it woulda been on! one thing i can't stand is when people disrespect you in your face. i've had a few issues with people that have done that with my wife, but the second i say something, they back down...do what you feel is right in the situation...

--------------------
-stop internet bangin!!!

-"you don't have to like me, but you better respect me!"

04 cobra convertible sold
89 notch
05 500 SEL
06 F150

Posts: 109 | From: El Dorado Hills | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikeV8torque  Ford pictures for ilikeV8torque    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel 5.0-srt-4 about getting heated over little things that happen like that but I agree about choosing battles. I go through that shit almost everyday homies tryin' to holla at my lady. First, I would never want it to go down when my girl is with me because I wouldn't want her to get involved risking her getting hurt by a guy and that would just cause me to kill somebody instead of just handling business fist on fist. I feel for her safety first before mine.

Secondly, I think ya'll misunderstood his post. It says his girl has an "APPT (appointment}" not "Apt (apartment)" so those fool doesn't know where they live.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ilikeV8torque:
I feel 5.0-srt-4 about getting heated over little things that happen like that but I agree about choosing battles. I go through that shit almost everyday homies tryin' to holla at my lady. First, I would never want it to go down when my girl is with me because I wouldn't want her to get involved risking her getting hurt by a guy and that would just cause me to kill somebody instead of just handling business fist on fist. I feel for her safety first before mine.

Secondly, I think ya'll misunderstood his post. It says his girl has an "APPT (appointment}" not "Apt (apartment)" so those fool doesn't know where they live.

yup you got it..i was trippin cuz they coulda hit her or fucked with her while we were scrappin
ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikeV8torque  Ford pictures for ilikeV8torque    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

yup you got it..i was trippin cuz they coulda hit her or fucked with her while we were scrappin

I feel u man, You don't know what fools will do to your lady. It has always been the number one thing on my mind. Things get worse when I take my lady out clubbin'. The second I turn around, I see sworms of fools circling my lady like a bunch of sharks hunting their prey. I'm all good as long as no one grabs on her or grind up on her. Some fools need to come correct with that shit. But then again, it is the clubs. Fools needs excuse to act up because of a little alcohol in their systems.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by ilikeV8torque:
quote:

I feel u man, You don't know what fools will do to your lady. It has always been the number one thing on my mind. Things get worse when I take my lady out clubbin'. The second I turn around, I see sworms of fools circling my lady like a bunch of sharks hunting their prey. I'm all good as long as no one grabs on her or grind up on her. Some fools need to come correct with that shit. But then again, it is the clubs. Fools needs excuse to act up because of a little alcohol in their systems.

ya know exactley what im talkin bout then...these fools were whistling at every damn girl walking by reminded me of car salesman up on everyone...i hope i seen them again though itll make my day better
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad you didn't fight. really doubt something would have happened to your girl though. i'm sure they would have been too busy kicking your ass/or trying o anyways to go and do something to her, but you never know.
4 on one is not too bad. i once got into a similar fight back in peru when 4 fuckers tried to rob me. i went straight for the biggest guys nose/probably broke it cuase they didn't expect me to fight back and just comply. i then got a hold of the smallest guy and just continued to beat the crap out of him while the other two just kept on punching me and whopping my ass so i could let the little one go. [Big Grin] .
looking back on it, that was totally stupid. glad you handled it better. [patriot]

[ March 02, 2006, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
glad you didn't fight. really doubt something would have happened to your girl though. i'm sure they would have been too busy kicking your ass/or trying o anyways to go and do something to her, but you never know.
4 on one is not too bad. i once got into a similar fight back in peru when 4 fuckers tried to rob me. i went straight for the biggest guys nose/probably broke it cuase they didn't expect me to fight back and just comply. i then got a hold of the smallest guy and just continued to beat the crap out of him while the other two just kept on punching me and whopping my ass so i could let the little one go. [Big Grin] .
looking back on it, that was totally stupid. glad you handled it better. [patriot]

hmmm maybe imma recruit you instead of mess with you online haha yeah bro i guess im just getting out of my kid stage not giving a fuck after my boi and i got into it with like 5 guys and he got hit with a bat broke his cheek bone than blasted a gun right infront of my house changed me
ilikeV8torque
¯
Member # 6509

quote:

Yeah, I do hope you see them again and do what you gotta do. I know people will say different things but its always different when your the one in the situation and you'll do what you feel. Hey, it maybe a stupid decision or maybe the right one but you'll never be happy until you do what you want and that goes for me too. One other thing is that is hard for me to do what I gotta do because my lady is so agains't fighting and gets upset with me sometimes asking why I got to much testosterone and get mad so quick but she did say that she's always got my back when and if shit goes down but that is what exactly I'm afraid off. Her getting involved. Shit, I'm 6'1" 214lbs benching 325lbs. Í'm not saying I'm the biggest or the strongest because I'm not but its gonna take more than one average Joe to take me down specially them skinny ass thug wannabes that I see so often.
Avengeance
¯
Member # 5163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avengeance  Ford pictures for Avengeance    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These dudes whistled at your GF that was on her way walking to you... they didnt know she was your lady... and you got mad? No need to sweat it and I aint gonna lie... if I saw a fine lady walking around by herself, and I was 21 and single, I wouldve done the same damn thing.

If you ask me you are the one that started the shit.

No dissrespect... but thats the reality of it.

Just be happy you have a hot lady thats worthy of some attention... and that those kids cant pull off more then whitleling out a car window. [patriot]

--------------------
02' Limited Edition 35th Ann. SS
620rwhp/570rwtq. 10.6 @ 132mph.

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Careful the young ones pack guns now a days and can't fight so what does that tell you? Be smart and walk away and don't make the 6 o'clock news!

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not good. Now they know where your GF lives and it could of been handled another way. I would of probably said something like "yeah, she's pretty hot, isn't she?" after they whistled.
It's just not worth the trouble anymore. You figure they're young and just out to have some fun...just like we did at their age. [patriot]

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
if i posted everytime that someone wanted to jump me i would be a postwhore like "TWO-GUN-KID"

LMOA [Razz]

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com