Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what would u do (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: what would u do
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so is it d-day today? or is it next week?
i hope the engine gets picked up and the storage fees paid, i've seen too many friendships ruined over this hobby [Frown]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPEC -Fabrication:
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
Here's the real story. I felt Jon was a friend and was going to have him do the complete work on a new project. So I took him the motor and told him it may be a couple of months until I got the car to my house. In return I would give him a motor with some edelbrock aluminum heads, holley systemax II intake, 24 lbs injectors....etc. He said ok. It took me about four months to figure out what I wanted to do and get the car to my house. But in the mean time I would go by his shop and have other work done, such as brakes, rack and pinion and other misc. stuff that I paid him for. So about a month and a half ago I called him up and told him I was going to order the kit and have it delivered to his shop. At that time he says before anything he wants me to pay $100 storage few (which was a completely new thing, which he had never mentioned before). This caught me by suprised and angered me a little. We agreed on $50 for storage up to that point but I said I didn't want him doing my motor (for more reasons than the storage fee). I told him he could charge me a storage fee until I picked it up. This is where the story ends.

4-5 months to figure out that you have gotten in over your head? [Confused] , Sounds like theres more to this story than what your saying...
This ones for JON [patriot]

You guys are some funny ass people. The motor was picked up. If buying a house is over my head than I guess I'm some broke ass kid. And I ain't got to lie about this petty ass shit to nobody. And everyone that keeps asking about the motor get off my motor and my dick.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

351R
¯
Member # 5053

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351R  Ford pictures for 351R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats funny to me is that yall cats put ya drama out in da street instead of handling it yourself.now you have everybody and their moms making domb ass comments when it doesnt concern half of you.this is how shit gets started,this forum is suppose to be about mustangs,if you fucks need advice about"ah what would you do"-you suppose to be ah grown man.this shit put other people(john)in it and hes just tryn to get paid from his craft.me personally im gettn tired of all the little bullshit-especially wit my potna 306coupe.i dont care what anyone says after this-"get at me"because i dont like all this internet chat anyway.and finally;i just would like to say that if mutha fuckas could communicate-meaning if you want doe for storage-say it up front-yawn-but really handle this shit like men and it wont go this far.

--------------------
06 R6 BLACK/RED RAVEN ALL STOCK 4 NOW
66 COUPE
88CHP/FOR SALE

"THE STREET DISCIPLE"
"SOON THEY WILL BELIEVE"

Posts: 339 | From: prideland(featuring oakland) | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com