Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got harassed by the cops again (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Got harassed by the cops again
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DOPE 50:
Yea thats BS of what 86 Coupe said man.My friends are right now on the move to be cops and right now im thinking of being one, so 86 coupe you should really watch your mouth.If you plan on having a Mustang and especially modifing it then plan on getting pulled over,its that simple and yea it sucks getting pulled over but at least i know that they at least are doing something. no offence to anyone.And when that cop got killed in EPA that city felt it and cities around it felt it,and not just his family [patriot]

Yeah man i know with having a high profile car that i got police wathcing me regardless of what i do. It just comes with the territory. KInda like when you got a cute girl you know cats is gona look. It's gotten to the point now to where its become flattery when i get pulled over for no reason and all the cop can do is say im going to let you go with a warning. but yeah man learn from my story and keep everything on your car legit. and when you do get pulled over dont act a foo, just play the game and say yes sir officer. because knowing cops my wrists might be soar right now if i started actin a fool.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shit when i get pulled over, i just comply with the cop and i show them respect and do what im told, becuase he is doing his job. if only makes it worse for you when you back talk and act like a fukkin kid. no one should ever want death to anyone no matter who it is.
86 coupe-your time will come one day and cops will crack a little smile.fukkin kid. you should get banned for your remarks

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86 coupe:
I heard the east palo alto and modesto cops got killed. That should show cops a lesson not to pull people over for stupid ass reasons.

FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS FUCK HEAD, I knew one of those cops who got killed, take your little 16 year old ass down here to Dublin so I kick your ass down the street to one of the fallen officers house so you can tell his wife and kids that.. Dumb Fuck!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
shit when i get pulled over, i just comply with the cop and i show them respect and do what im told, becuase he is doing his job. if only makes it worse for you when you back talk and act like a fukkin kid. no one should ever want death to anyone no matter who it is.
86 coupe-your time will come one day and cops will crack a little smile.fukkin kid. you should get banned for your remarks

Agree 100%, Ban him.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:

Agree 100%, Ban him.
man to bad for the little guy. gota think before you type. Hey 86 COUPE you might wanna apologize for that comment before they ban you or eat you alive.

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
quote:

Agree 100%, Ban him.
man to bad for the little guy. gota think before you type. Hey 86 COUPE you might wanna apologize for that comment before they ban you or eat you alive.
I don't think an apology will make anything better. Hes obviously some pyschotic(sp?) piece of shit that gets pleasure in the deaths of people just doing what they want to do and that is helping the citizens.

So what if they are bored and want to pull you over most of the time they just wanna look at your car and if your a dick to them they will write your ass up for anything they find illegal. Thats why you don't be a dick.

[ February 27, 2006, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when my uncle used to have his 69 camaro ss, everything was original, and he would get pulled over a lots and he lives in dublin, the main reason why he would get pulled over was becuase the cop wanted to check out the car and some of the cops that pulled him over took pics of the car.
DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
when my uncle used to have his 69 camaro ss, everything was original, and he would get pulled over a lots and he lives in dublin, the main reason why he would get pulled over was becuase the cop wanted to check out the car and some of the cops that pulled him over took pics of the car.

Thats the same thing that happened to me and my friends in high school,i know a few cops in my city that love muscle cars and would just come up to us or tell us to pull over just to chit chat,i know one cop from my town that bought one of my buddies cars [patriot]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

DennisG
¯
Member # 163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisG  Ford pictures for DennisG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely disrespectful. Seems like all the youngsters hate cops until they need one. I was at the funeral in Modesto very sad. Officer Scott was to young to be taken away. I know there are a lot of kiddies with modified mustangs on here wondering why they always get pulled over not realizing the 18-25 age bracket has the highest accident rates. Think before you type and especially before you drive. Have a nice day.

--------------------
Chrysler 2006 300C 6.1 SRT8
Stock with 1400 miles -13.2 @ 108.5

Posts: 387 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
quote:
I heard the east palo alto and modesto cops got killed. That should show cops a lesson not to pull people over for stupid ass reasons.

FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS FUCK HEAD, I knew one of those cops who got killed, take your little 16 year old ass down here to Dublin so I kick your ass down the street to one of the fallen officers house so you can tell his wife and kids that.. Dumb Fuck!
9venom9 he hill never take you up on that hes like all the other shit talkers on here...what a bitch ass comment to say about police in general
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I knew that comment would catch up to him in this thread....I dont agree with everything cops do, but man to wish death upon someone? And enlight of the recent cop deaths. Man you gotta be a little smarter man. Plus you have pics of your car posted on this board and some probably even know the area you stay in? Definately not your smarter move. Good Luck (i think you will need it)
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys know.... that both of the cops killed in Modesto/EPA were shot and killed by members of the SAME GANG.... yup, shit is true.

I have seen.... trough the media. A lot of "innocent" people get shot and killed by many police officers. Ladies/grown men/blacks/latinos- and the officers never even served time.... it's all BS.... but to generalize/stereotype that all cops are like that is wrong. We are all HUMAN, exept some humans are fucking PRICKS and some really do have good hearts. Some humans can't tell the difference between their ass and their head.... cut the kid some slack. Im pretty sure he never really meant it, poor THING is just LOST!!!!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH should never, ever be denied to anyone....

JUST MY 0.02 CENTS- [patriot]

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:

Yeah man i can agree on that. most of the time when cops pull me over and they see all my shit is legit they get real koo and tell me i have a nice car, or it sounds good and that theyve seen me around before and if im going to school and i say thanks and i go to csus. even though i dont like being stopped i just keep a cool head thats usually how it ends. the funny thing tho is that whenever i get pulled over its in the exact same 10 block radius. Im hoping all the cops are done talking to and getting to know me by now [Cool] But damn 86 COUPE fuckd up when he said that shit. wonder when thats gona die down. guess i gota start another contrevrsial post

[ February 27, 2006, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Agree 100%, Ban him.
+1

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
quote:

Agree 100%, Ban him.
+1
+2 remarks like that are uncalled for.

--------------------
=(

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GRIGGYJAMESJIMBO:
You guys know.... that both of the cops killed in Modesto/EPA were shot and killed by members of the SAME GANG.... yup, shit is true.

I have seen.... trough the media. A lot of "innocent" people get shot and killed by many police officers. Ladies/grown men/blacks/latinos- and the officers never even served time.... it's all BS.... but to generalize/stereotype that all cops are like that is wrong. We are all HUMAN, exept some humans are fucking PRICKS and some really do have good hearts. Some humans can't tell the difference between their ass and their head.... cut the kid some slack. Im pretty sure he never really meant it, poor THING is just LOST!!!!

freedom of me beating the fuck out this fuck shouldnt be denied either then [Mad]

[ February 27, 2006, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: 4.6 EATIN GM'S ]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Free Post????
[dance] [dance]

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
quote:
Originally posted by GRIGGYJAMESJIMBO:

freedom of me beating the fuck out this fuck shouldnt be denied either then [Mad]
+1
i bet he aint gonna sell his $8k coupe on this board any time soon,

510_STANG
¯
Member # 4252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_STANG  Ford pictures for 510_STANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I hate fuckin cops too. Fuck all the cops. Fuckin fags. I get pulled over all the time for no fuckin reason. I had a little smile when I heard the east palo alto and modesto cops got killed. That should show cops a lesson not to pull people over for stupid ass reasons. I know this world will be crazy without cops but there are a lot of cops that are dirty and are fuckin bored and just pull over people for nothing.

wow what a stupid kid.. how can you say something like that.. cant get mad at the cops for enforcing laws that they have no control over, they have nothing to do with making the laws.. you know what i dont even wanna type what i really want to say i'll just be an adult about it and hope u get help and think about what you said man wow!! [Roll Eyes]
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
86 Coupe - Please don't ever post anything like that here again. In fact, until you get your head straight, don't post here at all.

Your complete and utter disrespect and lack of compassion for cops and their families isn't cared for here. As always, think long and hard before you type.

To everyone else, thank you for calling this guy out, and thank you to those that flagged this post. I'm sorry we didn't see this earlier. Have a great day, and try to forget about this guy. [patriot]

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com