Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got harassed by the cops again (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Got harassed by the cops again
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so check this out. I know its a long story but bear with me. im riding home from work saturday at around 9:00 cruising down power inn. in my blue 5.0. Now mind you i havent driven this car for a month and a half and havent been pulled over while in my cobra. and as im about to get to calvine road i see a red cevy extreme doing a burnout at the stoplight about to turn left as a camaro and a sport bike cheer him on. so he drives off and i crise through turning left through the same light. so im driving down calvine i pass up the truck and then he flies past me and gets in front of me. then as im turning right to go down my street i see blue and red lights and im getting pulled over as the chevy extreme that was right in front of me drives away.
Im hella pissed now and the cop comes up to me asking me about my tach and why I was chirping my tires at the stop light. I was dumbfounded. I was like you know that wasnt me. and he was like well i seen you pass up that truck. I was like thats what you do when you drive. next thing you know he is telling me to pop my hood and for the next 20 mins were going through my car checking for illegal parts. Now i made this cop feel like an ass cuz he kept trying to tell me my stuff was illegal even though i had all my stickers and carb number stamps visible. He even had the audassity to tell me my exhuast was illegal without even looking under the car. so i had to prove him wrong and show him my mufflers and cats.
He eventually goes back to his bike and comes back and says im going to let you off with a warning for because you were cooperative but next time he sees me on the road he is going to stop me again. This cop pulled me over for no damn reason and that had me hella mad. Pulled me over for no fuckn reason and let that truck go after he seen him doing a burnout. fuckn hate cops

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
did you tell the cop it was teh truck infront of you doing the burnouts and acting like a fool?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You got profiled.....Thats pretty much it. I hate it too. Just got to make sure your L's aint shady and you have insurance.
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel you on that one. They be pulling me over saying i ran a stop sign, speeding and shit like that. They know they just wanted to fuck with me so they always let me go with a warning. Fuck the cops. [Mad]

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah man i told the cop it was the truck. he told me he even saw the truck. thats when he switched it up to checking under my hood. Ive been pulled over about 7 times in elk grove in the course of about 9 months. once i got pulled over once a week for 3 weeks straight. its fuxn rediculous. i even heard a kid tell his dad "hey daddy remember thats the car we seen getting pulled over."

--------------------

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
You got profiled.....Thats pretty much it. I hate it too. Just got to make sure your L's aint shady and you have insurance.

Thats bascially all you can do. I've been through this many times and it is part of the reason why I stopped driving my car all the time. Certain cops are like that. I have a had cop straight up tell that he was profiling me!! I wasn't that mad because at least he fukkin admitted it. Most cops don't even admit it when they do that. Sorry to hear about that. I'd like to say that ethinicity is not a factor, but we all know that would be a lie. [patriot]

[ February 27, 2006, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
did you tell the cop it was teh truck infront of you doing the burnouts and acting like a fool?

Even if he did it probably wouldn't of mattered. [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT

86 coupe
¯
Member # 6244

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86 coupe  Ford pictures for 86 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate fuckin cops too. Fuck all the cops. Fuckin fags. I get pulled over all the time for no fuckin reason. I had a little smile when I heard the east palo alto and modesto cops got killed. That should show cops a lesson not to pull people over for stupid ass reasons. I know this world will be crazy without cops but there are a lot of cops that are dirty and are fuckin bored and just pull over people for nothing.
Posts: 103 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
Originally posted by 86 coupe:
I hate fuckin cops too. Fuck all the cops. I had a little smile when I heard the east palo alto and modesto cops got killed.

Damn man thats cold [Eek!] [Frown] . I dont care for cops either, but I never have a smile when anyone dies [Eek!] [Eek!] . RIP to those cops who were killed doing there job [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT

86 coupe
¯
Member # 6244

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86 coupe  Ford pictures for 86 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know it was cold... but just because you are driving a mustang and driving perfectly and get pulled over a thousand times. You get tired of it and get really mad. I dont got no sympathy for cops. I have been yelled at and harassed by them for just talking back for doing nothing wrong but driving a ford mustang. And by them just doing there jobs. They should of picked a different career.
Posts: 103 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry to hear that man you know they are out looking for anything that is fast i'm soglad i dont have to drive mine until i'm ready cause they are just hoping to catch someone and take the car if you have tachs and shift lights and all the other guages they are using that as the reason to say you are hipo and they are being trained to look for all that stuff on the news out ins tockton they were pulling over cars because they looked like they were lowered thats [BS flag]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
93cobracoupestang
¯
Member # 5765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobracoupestang  Ford pictures for 93cobracoupestang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so if anyone gets pulled over for any reason a cop can make you pop your hood just for suspicion?

--------------------
1993 Lx Coupe.....a couple bolt ons.

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I hate fuckin cops too. Fuck all the cops. Fuckin fags. I get pulled over all the time for no fuckin reason. I had a little smile when I heard the east palo alto and modesto cops got killed. That should show cops a lesson not to pull people over for stupid ass reasons. I know this world will be crazy without cops but there are a lot of cops that are dirty and are fuckin bored and just pull over people for nothing.

Thats funny ! lol ! But don't worry, when your time comes I'm sure the cops will crack a lil smile too [patriot]

--------------------
04 Gt, Procharger,ported bullitt intake, vt cams, patriot heads mahle pistons, manly rods... etc.etc.

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

you are a piece of shit for even making the comment about dieing cops,i might not agree on what 1 or 2 cops think but overall cops are just doing there job and for u to make a comment like that u probally deserve to be pulled over.
i garantee my car looks and sounds more modified then yours and i dont get pulled over all the time.i might get looked at for a 2nd but then again i dont act an ass either when i drive my cars.

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

That's not cool at all, I've been pulled over just as much as everyone else here has for driving around with slicks, no exhaust or dumping fuel all over the road from having a faulty gas cap. I've yet to be ticketed for it, and I've had my good and bad experiences with cops when I was pulled over, but I dont go around complaining about it because it's my fault, half of the time the cops dont even care and just want to talk about cars. Maybe people should stop getting all uptight and pissy when they get pulled over, maybe it's for a valid reason and it's their own fault?

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

if you don't like being pulled over for driving a mustang, then don't drive a mustang you sorryass piece of shit. i hope you die a horrible death and when the cops show up they laugh at your dumb ass. fuck you and the horse you rode in on you worthless cunt

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

quote:
I know it was cold... but just because you are driving a mustang and driving perfectly and get pulled over a thousand times. You get tired of it and get really mad. I dont got no sympathy for cops. I have been yelled at and harassed by them for just talking back for doing nothing wrong but driving a ford mustang. And by them just doing there jobs. They should of picked a different career.
You talk big shit for a 16 year old that just got his license and is trying to sell his 86 notch (with pictures), considering that this is public forum with many members that are in law enforcement as well as members that have family in law enforcement. I'm sure you comments as well as pics of your car would be well received through all the different law agencies up and down the bay area as well as silicon valley. It really is a small world...
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OrigOriginally posted by 86 coupe:
I hate fuckin cops too. Fuck all the cops. Fuckin fags. I get pulled over all the time for no fuckin reason. I had a little smile when I heard the east palo alto and modesto cops got killed. That should show cops a lesson not to pull people over for stupid ass reasons. I know this world will be crazy without cops but there are a lot of cops that are dirty and are fuckin bored and just pull over people for nothing. inally posted by 86 coupe:

You have written the stupidest thing I have ever read on the internet. Have you stopped to think about what the children of these murdered cops feel like,...what about their wives ? I don't know why you got pulled over so much, but now I don't care. Your an asshole. I hope you never dial 911 and ask for a cop to help you. But guess what, even if they knew your attitude, they would still come. That's why they are better than you.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wondering what he's gonna do if his car happens to get stolen [Roll Eyes] Insurance companies like police reports.

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't going to reply but I got goose bumps when I heard that dump fuck, 86 COUPE, post that shit on here. I wish I saw you on the street, I'd beat the fuck out of you for sayin some stupid shit like that. You know what the problem is. Its dumb mother fuckers like you that wanna be hard. The two cops that were killed were killed by parolees. Youw know what that means. They were not my mom and dad driving home pissed because they got pulled over. Like Ronne Coleman says "Everyone wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight" I hope you post back you little bitch
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sound like a few cops on here are mad you shouldnt have said what you said 86 coupe never know whos watching you (George Bush)

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thread gone wrong

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

yeah 86 COUPE that comment was a little bold to be said on a public forum [Embarrassed] . granted im the one that started the topic and the cops do get on my nerves and piss me off on occasion i do know that they serve a purpouse and wouldnt wish something as serious as death on them. maybe a nasty rash [Big Grin] . because shit i even thought about being one once and i know i cant generalize all cops as bad because that makes me just as bad as them. they just people making a living even though some of them are asses. but hey fellas dont hold to much against they guy that said that comment. I dont know who he/she is but appearently they are young and has a lot to learn still. weve all said dumb shit in our young age. but yeah 86 COUPE you gota be careful with what you say and where you say it man because it sounds like you pissed a couple people off.

[ February 27, 2006, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea thats BS of what 86 Coupe said man.My friends are right now on the move to be cops and right now im thinking of being one, so 86 coupe you should really watch your mouth.If you plan on having a Mustang and especially modifing it then plan on getting pulled over,its that simple and yea it sucks getting pulled over but at least i know that they at least are doing something. no offence to anyone.And when that cop got killed in EPA that city felt it and cities around it felt it,and not just his family [patriot]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Notch:
quote:

Thats funny ! lol ! But don't worry, when your time comes I'm sure the cops will crack a lil smile too [patriot]
[Big Grin] <~~~dang the guy must have gotten away. Oh well.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com