Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stang almost broken into, last night. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stang almost broken into, last night.
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good call on not confronting 4 guys without any of your friends around. i would have prolly chilled in a nice tight spot with my angel paint ball gun and opened up 200 rounds on them. lets see them walk away straight after that. lol. judgement call, you did the right thing.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey man good kall with not starting shit...if u did start something it could have been worst...i would just kall the police...report it or something...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Avengeance
¯
Member # 5163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avengeance  Ford pictures for Avengeance    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good call if you have a wife and kid... I wouldve done the same thing although my blood would be boiling on the inside.

IMO its time to get even, or ready.. start scoping their shit and what they have/drive. Its just a matter of time now before they actually pull something off with your car.... might as well put a plan together. Whether that consists of either ammunition or a vid cam I would get it ready.

--------------------
02' Limited Edition 35th Ann. SS
620rwhp/570rwtq. 10.6 @ 132mph.

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i agree with avengeance. they will be back for your car. it may be a week or a month, but it sounds like they like your ride (in a bad way). The camera would be a good way. OR go down and see if you can buy one of those Huge metal boots to put around your tire. The ones that immobolize your vehicle.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit all this talk about stolen cars and stuff made me go out today and and buy an extra motion sensor module and have it added to my alarm...lol. PLus a kill switch.

Oh and I agree about not confronting them. Then you would have been in jail for something far worse. Unfortunately talking about stealing a car does not constitute a crime. You would have actually commited the crime.

[ February 26, 2006, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Shit all this talk about stolen cars and stuff made me go out today and and buy an extra motion sensor module and have it added to my alarm...lol. PLus a kill switch.

Oh and I agree about not confronting them. Then you would have been in jail for something far worse. Unfortunately talking about stealing a car does not constitute a crime. You would have actually commited the crime.

It is a crime to plan illegal activities,not that the cops would do anything about it though,they wouldn't even do anything if it was stolen. I wouldn't even waste my time with cops. They aren't there to help you.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:

[patriot]

I love all these people on here that talk a bunch of shit about what they would do or what you should have done (brandish a gun, get your boys, bring a bat, etc.) Yet have no regard about the consequences of those actions and those it may affect (family). For all you supposed "street justice" types, put down the remote, y'all been watching too many movies! [Roll Eyes]

[ February 27, 2006, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Hele On ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com