Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Some mustang owners... geez

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Some mustang owners... geez
Tooth
¯
Member # 4582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tooth  Ford pictures for Tooth  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm coming back home with the g/f and look in the rear view mirror. Just as I do, I see a '96-98ish Mystic Cobra whip around the corner...and get pretty sideways (read: almost lost it) and come up and pass me... I'm thinking, ok, what the hell--doesn't even look over.. he's in the next lane, ahead of me...he gets in front of me quickly, and then decides to jump in the suicide lane in the middle of traffic hour to get around everyone (and kicking up a bunch of debree from the road). I'm wondering how the hell he didn't crash...he cut this one guy off pretty damn bad! I notice two drivers behind him making hand gestures... all looked pretty pissed.

It sounded stock, and had dealer plates...so he just bought it. Way to be a dick after buying your new car, brother. Sometimes you wonder..

Racing in traffic (well, and street racing in general I suppose) is teh lose.

[ February 22, 2006, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Tooth ]

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smeech
http://www.wit-ware.net/graphic.htm - Auto Art - Webpage under drastic re-construction.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta drive it like you stole it on the way home. [Big Grin]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He wont feel so good about himself when its wraped around a pole.... prolly had a honda before and didnt know what to do with all the new found power. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
He wont feel so good about himself when its wraped around a pole.... prolly had a honda before and didnt know what to do with all the new found power. [Big Grin]

lolz... that guy sounds like a dumbass.. He didn't even give u a chance.. Fly by's ARE GAY!!!
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just got it and doesnt know how to drive they wont have long with that car

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Tooth
¯
Member # 4582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tooth  Ford pictures for Tooth  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
exactly!

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smeech
http://www.wit-ware.net/graphic.htm - Auto Art - Webpage under drastic re-construction.

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by archersgt:
Gotta drive it like you stole it on the way home. [Big Grin]

maybe his dumb ass really did steal it from somewhere, hence his driving strategies [Eek!]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think he should donate the car to me [Embarrassed]

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
He wont feel so good about himself when its wraped around a pole.... [Big Grin]

funny u say that, drivin today my damn digital cam died, but i saw the last gen M3 before the body change....musta his a HUGE pole, car looked like { with a PERFECT round pole print almost in the dead middle of the rear seat! [Eek!]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:
quote:
He wont feel so good about himself when its wraped around a pole.... [Big Grin]

funny u say that, drivin today my damn digital cam died, but i saw the last gen M3 before the body change....musta his a HUGE pole, car looked like { with a PERFECT round pole print almost in the dead middle of the rear seat! [Eek!]
I have seen that before, makes you wonder how the driver was feeling after the impact.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
urwtdrm
¯
Member # 4164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for urwtdrm  Ford pictures for urwtdrm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Idiot.

--------------------
It's ok to be fast.

Posts: 346 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com