Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cars Getting Stolen!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cars Getting Stolen!!
yohuallin
¯
Member # 4452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yohuallin  Ford pictures for yohuallin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snurtle:
haulin give me a call...if u could drive out here that b best so u can do them all at once...510-566-3247...i will b around all day...thanks i will shoot u some good funds...

left you a message...
Posts: 359 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm surprise none of this youngsters has replied saying "you guys are giving away all the secrets of how to prevent our stangs from being stolen... etc etc" [Roll Eyes]

Snurtle, if you get yohallin to help you, you should get him to do something about preventing your doors from being open in less than 3 secs. just mention it.. he'll know what you are talking about. also about the hood latch.
good luck. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

yohuallin
¯
Member # 4452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yohuallin  Ford pictures for yohuallin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
i'm surprise none of this youngsters has replied saying "you guys are giving away all the secrets of how to prevent our stangs from being stolen... etc etc" [Roll Eyes]

Snurtle, if you get yohallin to help you, you should get him to do something about preventing your doors from being open in less than 3 secs. just mention it.. he'll know what you are talking about. also about the hood latch.
good luck. [patriot]

we should seriously write a book about all those things lol.. unfortunatly he doesnt have a fox body.....
Posts: 359 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snurtle:
well i just found out from a neighbor that 2 cars have been stolen in 3 days on the street over from me...i have a 97c5 an 01 excursion and a 98 t/a and i am curious does ne1 know of nething i can do to disable the car from being stolen.I.E. on the 5.0 removing the rotor from the distrubutor...something so that the only way there gonna steal it is if they tow it in a flatbed..thanks and i live in castro valley so be careful guys and thanks for the input..and i cant garage my cars sorry

O.K. heres the plan. Just give us the keys, we take it. You file a claim on your insurance. The real theives get mad that somebody already took your rides. You get new rides from your insurance. Then sell the stolen cars on CAFords. Then you come up. Just kidding by the way. lol. No but if you are interested, call me at 555-2323.lol.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chain a pit bull to a car so the dog can get to all of the cars . it will keep the towers away to it works for my across a street neighbor [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com